Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Ivan Rakitic Goal Sends Barcelona Back To The Top Of La Liga Above Real Madrid - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Ivan Rakitic Goal Sends Barcelona Back To The Top Of La Liga Above Real Madrid (19214 Views)

Real Madrid Are LA Liga Champions / Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far / Highest Goalscorers In La Liga So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivan Rakitic Goal Sends Barcelona Back To The Top Of La Liga Above Real Madrid by Olarewaju89: 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Arsenal is the only team that Barca fears

Jokers grin grin

Re: Ivan Rakitic Goal Sends Barcelona Back To The Top Of La Liga Above Real Madrid by keentola(m): 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
Are you looking for books to read but you're restricted because paperbacks are hard to get?

What if you can have unrestricted access to pdf books, are you still ready to gain more knowledge?

There's a way to get these books and it won't cost you much.

There's also a catalogue of selected Best Sellers, and interesting books on almost all walks of life. You don't need to stress yourself.

You can check my bio on how to contact me.
Re: Ivan Rakitic Goal Sends Barcelona Back To The Top Of La Liga Above Real Madrid by Footyzone: 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
ogbiwa:
Ivan Rakitic scored the only goal as Barcelona beat Athletic Bilbao to move back to the top of La Liga.

The substitute latched onto Lionel Messi's pass before slotting home with 19 minutes to go.

It was a 15th La Liga assist of the season for Messi, who remains on 699 career goals despite going close himself on two separate occasions in the closing stages.

Real Madrid can go back to the top if they beat Mallorca on Wednesday.

Barcelona were far from their best but did enough to grind out this victory. With Real Madrid having a better head-to-head record, Barca need their rivals to slip up even if they win every remaining game.

Mid-table Athletic had beaten the Catalans twice this season - on the opening day of La Liga and in the Copa del Rey quarter-final - but failed to test goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen once.

Messi, who turns 33 on Wednesday, was hoping his 700th career goal would come - and he was close when he cut in and curled wide, before again missing the target from Ansu Fati's pass.

But he still helped Barca win the game when he fed Rakitic, who scored his first goal of the season. Messi's 15 assists in La Liga this season have helped Barca pick up 15 points.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53157885
Important win. But real Madrid gonna win the title.
Re: Ivan Rakitic Goal Sends Barcelona Back To The Top Of La Liga Above Real Madrid by uthlaw: 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
internationalman:
Abeg let Madrid win it if they like.

I mean how many league title have they won since Messi and Ronaldo came into limelight..

Laliga is easy, yet Ronaldo's Madrid won it just twice in 9 years of Ronaldo's stay at Madrid.
Spanish team won 5 of the last 6 champions league....is champions league easy or your league cannot compete!

2 Likes

Re: Ivan Rakitic Goal Sends Barcelona Back To The Top Of La Liga Above Real Madrid by uunwanaobong3: 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
This whole movement of black lives matter is getting ridiculous and mockery......

Just yesterday, the FBI discovered the the much racially publicized noose at NASCAR was just a garage rope............. Honestly I was even ashamed that the show of support by other driver Happen without anyone confirming the fake noose story.

And now the whole world is getting offended because someone express his fundamental human rights of expression and also defending his race/life by stating that "white lives matter"............ Please can any sensible person tell me how this message is racist?................................ If as a person, you consider a message such as "black lives matter" ok / Good,,,, and then you despised and spite at a message such as "white lives matter" saying that it is not good, then believe me, you are the worst racist in the world.... This is what we call double standard........

If I am the person involved, I will sue Burnley football club, the premier league and the British government for promotion of one race against another, for threatening my life as a white man and denying me membership of my beloved club..... This is disgusting indeed, .............. I think football has gotten itself into a very dangerous position here.......... If this guy take this case to court, believe me he will win the case, he will become a millionaire...........

This whole issue of black lives matter is dividing the world further...................... I think the right message would have been
"all lives matter,, say no to racism"

Infact, I am concerned about this political messages taking over my one and only sport (which is football)...... Football was the one and only sport I could used to get away from every day Life stresses to enjoy with free and open mind without thinking about any bullshit (politics, giri friend, work, money and family)...,..... Now it has been politicised with so many nonsense such as kneeling, black lives matter, gay and lesbian symbols etc................... Even the most important things such as doctors and nurses who sacrifices their lives to save us in this pandemic through NHS and others are not even being recognized by these foolish football leagues............ It is time for the fans to take back their once beautiful game from these left Democrats

3 Likes

Re: Ivan Rakitic Goal Sends Barcelona Back To The Top Of La Liga Above Real Madrid by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
Get today's booking. 400+ odds. Chat me on telegram @grindnode to get it.

No guarantees.

I am getting better at draw games.

Re: Ivan Rakitic Goal Sends Barcelona Back To The Top Of La Liga Above Real Madrid by wunmi590(m): 1:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
vanida6:
We will soon be ontop table again cool HALA MADRID

Yes you are right, we are going back up the league table tonight

HALA MADRID FOREVER

1 Like

Re: Ivan Rakitic Goal Sends Barcelona Back To The Top Of La Liga Above Real Madrid by caprini1: 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
vanida6:
We will soon be ontop table again cool HALA MADRID
You dey mind them? They will all stay awake this night to watch us loose,only to go bsck to sleep , broken hearted grin. ..hala madrid,y nada mas!

1 Like

Re: Ivan Rakitic Goal Sends Barcelona Back To The Top Of La Liga Above Real Madrid by solostar1: 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
This whole movement of black lives matter is getting ridiculous and mockery......

Just yesterday, the FBI discovered the the much racially publicized noose at NASCAR was just a garage rope............. Honestly I was even ashamed that the show of support by other driver Happen without anyone confirming the fake noose story.

And now the whole world is getting offended because someone express his fundamental human rights of expression and also defending his race/life by stating that "white lives matter"............ Please can any sensible person tell me how this message is racist?................................ If as a person, you consider a message such as "black lives matter" ok / Good,,,, and then you despised and spite at a message such as "white lives matter" saying that it is not good, then believe me, you are the worst racist in the world.... This is what we call double standard........

If I am the person involved, I will sue Burnley football club, the premier league and the British government for promotion of one race against another, for threatening my life as a white man and denying me membership of my beloved club..... This is disgusting indeed, .............. I think football has gotten itself into a very dangerous position here.......... If this guy take this case to court, believe me he will win the case, he will become a millionaire...........

This whole issue of black lives matter is dividing the world further...................... I think the right message would have been
"all lives matter,, say no to racism"
You should be more concerned with the tribalism and hatred ravaging your home country than what is happening in USA and Western countries.
If they want to protest against racism against a particular race in their own countries in way that seems best for them let them protest.
Re: Ivan Rakitic Goal Sends Barcelona Back To The Top Of La Liga Above Real Madrid by bunnae(f): 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
durellagg:

Crownedrookie = GentRoyal = seun = lalasticlala = bunnae = Aududunine11 ===== homo!!
Attention seeker oshi. Small sense you nor get. You want the owner of the forum to notice you so bad, you had to become a chief nuisance. You can give me a thousand mentions if you want. But you see this bickering you want so bad ehn, you won't get from me. Nzuzu, nor concentrate on your life assignments. Enjoy this reply because the next reply you might get from me would be in December. That is if your madness is still not cured.
Re: Ivan Rakitic Goal Sends Barcelona Back To The Top Of La Liga Above Real Madrid by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Which one is 'above Real Madrid' again?

They're at the top, then allow Real Madrid to rest na angry

Madrid have 1 game to play so I don't know what the fuss is all about

1 Like

Re: Ivan Rakitic Goal Sends Barcelona Back To The Top Of La Liga Above Real Madrid by AududuNine11: 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
bunnae:

Attention seeker oshi. Small sense you nor get. You want the owner of the forum to notice you so bad, you had to become a chief nuisance. You can give me a thousand mentions if you want. But you see this bickering you want so bad ehn, you won't get from me. Nzuzu, nor concentrate on your life assignments. Enjoy this reply because the next reply you might get from me would be in December. That is if your madness is still not cured.
grin

Re: Ivan Rakitic Goal Sends Barcelona Back To The Top Of La Liga Above Real Madrid by mariatt(f): 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
Good
Re: Ivan Rakitic Goal Sends Barcelona Back To The Top Of La Liga Above Real Madrid by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
MODS I hope when Real Madrid wins tonight a counter thread would make FP
Re: Ivan Rakitic Goal Sends Barcelona Back To The Top Of La Liga Above Real Madrid by earnit1: 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
oh
Re: Ivan Rakitic Goal Sends Barcelona Back To The Top Of La Liga Above Real Madrid by uunwanaobong3: 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
solostar1:

You should be more concerned with the tribalism and hatred ravaging your home country than what is happening in USA and Western countries.
If they want to protest against racism against a particular race in their own countries in way that seems best for them let them protest.

I am concerned about this political messages taking over my one and only sport (which is football)...... Football was the one and only sport I could used to get away from every day Life stresses to enjoy with free and open mind without thinking about any bullshit (politics, giri friend, work, money and family)...,..... Now it has been politicised with so many nonsense such as kneeling, black lives matter, gay and lesbian symbols etc................... Even the most important things such as doctors and nurses who sacrifices their lives to save us in this pandemic through NHS and others are not even being recognized by these foolish football leagues............ It is time for the fans to take back their once beautiful game from these left Democrats
Re: Ivan Rakitic Goal Sends Barcelona Back To The Top Of La Liga Above Real Madrid by makeherscream(m): 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
Emax911:

if Madrid dash u five champions league....barca won't reach, y u were busy struggling on top 3-teams laliga, they were conquering Europe. lol
they where conquering Europe because they did not play Barcelona in any of those finals . Of course you know what would have happened grin

1 Like

Re: Ivan Rakitic Goal Sends Barcelona Back To The Top Of La Liga Above Real Madrid by Topmaike007(m): 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
makeherscream:
they where conquering Europe because they did not play Barcelona in any of those finals . Of course you know what would have happened grin
Madrid eliminated teams that eliminate barca that's to show you will are the king
Re: Ivan Rakitic Goal Sends Barcelona Back To The Top Of La Liga Above Real Madrid by makeherscream(m): 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
Topmaike007:
Madrid eliminated teams that eliminate barca that's to show you will are the king
it's seems like you are not a football fan . everybody knows Barcelona was Superior to real Madrid then
Re: Ivan Rakitic Goal Sends Barcelona Back To The Top Of La Liga Above Real Madrid by Americanboy35: 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
Barca is going to be in big trouble if messi leaves or retires
Re: Ivan Rakitic Goal Sends Barcelona Back To The Top Of La Liga Above Real Madrid by Emax911: 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
makeherscream:
it's seems like you are not a football fan . everybody knows Barcelona was Superior to real Madrid then

and ur superiority can't win a champions league in 5 yrs..lol
Re: Ivan Rakitic Goal Sends Barcelona Back To The Top Of La Liga Above Real Madrid by makeherscream(m): 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
Emax911:

and ur superiority can't win a champions league in 5 yrs..lol
[sup][/sup]
Re: Ivan Rakitic Goal Sends Barcelona Back To The Top Of La Liga Above Real Madrid by vickydevoka(m): 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
yungsmart:
Always showing up
I love c. Buh na de only thing way Messi take pass am. Assist n dribbling
Re: Ivan Rakitic Goal Sends Barcelona Back To The Top Of La Liga Above Real Madrid by internationalman(m): 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
uthlaw:
Spanish team won 5 of the last 6 champions league....is champions league easy or your league cannot compete!

Dude we are on the same side.

Read my comment and understand before you contradict me
Re: Ivan Rakitic Goal Sends Barcelona Back To The Top Of La Liga Above Real Madrid by LEOSZ(m): 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
Up barca ahh rakitic I no u will show u worth oneday

Re: Ivan Rakitic Goal Sends Barcelona Back To The Top Of La Liga Above Real Madrid by ElasticStone(m): 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
Bomboiy:
A very important victory.

Messi is a genius,if he's not scoring he's assisting his teammates, unlike someone that I wouldn't like to mention.

Oga no need to hide him. His name is Cristiano chukwudi Ronaldo AKA Penaldo!!!
Re: Ivan Rakitic Goal Sends Barcelona Back To The Top Of La Liga Above Real Madrid by uthlaw: 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
internationalman:

Dude we are on the same side.

Read my comment and understand before you contradict me
no b lie boss...I dey with you!
Re: Ivan Rakitic Goal Sends Barcelona Back To The Top Of La Liga Above Real Madrid by charlesm91(m): 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
makeherscream:
common to beat madrid in copa del rey finals twice u met and yet failed, na ucl finals u wan come beat madrid. grin
Re: Ivan Rakitic Goal Sends Barcelona Back To The Top Of La Liga Above Real Madrid by makeherscream(m): 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
charlesm91:
common to beat madrid in copa del rey finals twice u met and yet failed, na ucl finals u wan come beat madrid. grin
why you dey lie like this .it was only once and Messi did not play that match Bale scored the winning goal that night hmmmmmmm lie Mohammed well done ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs FC Zorya Luhasnk : Europa League (1 - 0) On 29th Sept 2016 / Arsenal, Chelsea, Fulham, West Ham Or Tottenham: Who'll Rule London This Season? / Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (2 - 1) On 19th January 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.