Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

APC Crisis: Two Factions Flex Muscles Over NEC Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Two Factions Flex Muscles Over NEC Meeting (13996 Views)

NLC Strike: This Is Not Time To Flex Muscles, Atiku Bagudu Tell El-Rufai / Osinbajo Presiding Over NEC Meeting (Photos, Video) / Which Of The Results Is Original From The Two Factions Of APC In Imo? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Two Factions Flex Muscles Over NEC Meeting by Eclipse91: 7:53am On Jun 24, 2020
Everyday long epistles of problems here and there. Which way 9ja?
Re: APC Crisis: Two Factions Flex Muscles Over NEC Meeting by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 24, 2020
IamDavid:
This Giadom guy has been heavily bribed to dis-stabilize the party. I don't know the intricacies but from what I've observed so far, I think he's on the wrong course. If that is true, I pray he fails.

Giadom has left APC a long time ago. He just wanted to destroy the party before he leaves officially. cool

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Two Factions Flex Muscles Over NEC Meeting by Zuriel23: 7:57am On Jun 24, 2020
Sometimes I wonder if some of these politicians will ever have conscience. Just look at how people that have families are disgracing there selves in the name of politics. It's a shame.....
Re: APC Crisis: Two Factions Flex Muscles Over NEC Meeting by Endurance28: 7:59am On Jun 24, 2020
Late Ajimobi? Are you the one who confirmed his death? Nonsense talk!
DuBLINGreenb:
Giadom goodluck to you, you too get mind
Late Ajimobi was a puppet of over hyped Tinubu,
Now the people giving Giadom mind we don't know we only suspect which makes it all the more exciting

Wike has sent Worgu Boms to replace Amaechi's Giadom but this is some Game of thrones B.S
Giadom has the police and Also rock and federal judiciary in his pocket while Wike has Rivers Judiciary in his pocket

So any Rivers Judgement will favour Wike and co. Whereas every federal Judgement will favour Giadom grin

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Two Factions Flex Muscles Over NEC Meeting by Coronavirus1: 8:01am On Jun 24, 2020
Season movie Continue Apc down down down
Re: APC Crisis: Two Factions Flex Muscles Over NEC Meeting by israelmao(m): 8:02am On Jun 24, 2020
No faction it is only division.
Re: APC Crisis: Two Factions Flex Muscles Over NEC Meeting by Anyiamaka: 8:04am On Jun 24, 2020
Thelimitbreaker:
Giadom is just wasting his time. Let those anti-Oshiomole governors be pushing him foolishly. This guy is just deceiving himself.

Gaidom is loyal to powers that are superior than the NWC of the party. He will always gain no matter what. He is now a national figure; with a greater fame, notoriety than he once had. He should also be richer by now than he once was; chair r no chair

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Two Factions Flex Muscles Over NEC Meeting by Asgard13: 8:06am On Jun 24, 2020
Yoruba fighting for political survival.... back to opposition

Thing is scary
Re: APC Crisis: Two Factions Flex Muscles Over NEC Meeting by HRMK: 8:09am On Jun 24, 2020
BUHARI SHULD BE BLAMED FOR HIS INABILITY TO PUT HIS FOOT DOWN!HE IS SUPPOSED TO CONTROL ALL THE APC MEMBERS!!

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Two Factions Flex Muscles Over NEC Meeting by hotseat: 8:13am On Jun 24, 2020
Giadom has been bandying the name of President Buhari repeatedly and now NEC meeting without APC constitutionally provided procedures for convening a NEC meeting would be hosted by Aso Rock.

Little wonder, Buhari has said practically nothing as he comfortably watches his party drifting to abyss. He is one of the conspirators.
I wish them well in their deliberations by ensuring that the final nail is put to the coffin of the APC! CHEERS!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Two Factions Flex Muscles Over NEC Meeting by Thelimitbreaker(m): 8:14am On Jun 24, 2020
Anyiamaka:

Gaidom is loyal to powers that are superior than the NWC of the party. He will always gain no matter what. He is now a national figure; withal greater fame, notoriety than he once had. He should also be richer by now than he once was; chair r no chair
you are very right... Those power brokers are the ones pushing him. Their fight is not even with oshiomole, they are after the golden goose, they are using this opportunity to get at Tinubu. All apparatus towards 2023 Presidency

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Two Factions Flex Muscles Over NEC Meeting by Omoboricash(m): 8:14am On Jun 24, 2020
Thelimitbreaker:
Giadom is just wasting his time. Let those anti-Oshiomole governors be pushing him foolishly. This guy is just deceiving himself.
Thank u for this submission. The party has leadership hierarchy . in the absence of chairman , deputy chairman takes over. Party has only two deputy chairman . south and north. If deputy chairman of chairman zone also incapacitated, the vice chairman of geopolitical zone takes over. How Giadom now jump from deputy national secretary to acting is what really baffle me. Obviously some anti oshiomole are pushing him. I'm sure he's going to be disgraced at the end of the day

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Two Factions Flex Muscles Over NEC Meeting by mariatt(f): 8:20am On Jun 24, 2020
Re: APC Crisis: Two Factions Flex Muscles Over NEC Meeting by Thelimitbreaker(m): 8:22am On Jun 24, 2020
Omoboricash:

Thank u for this submission. The party has leadership hierarchy . in the absence of chairman , deputy chairman takes over. Party has only two deputy chairman . south and north. If deputy chairman of chairman zone also incapacitated, the vice chairman of geopolitical zone takes over. How Giadom now jump from deputy national secretary to acting is what really baffle me. Obviously some anti oshiomole are pushing him. I'm sure he's going to be disgraced at the end of the day
Yes, they will be disgraced abundantly. All those governors that are paper tiger in their states are the ones competing with someone at national level. Governors whose deputies left them in the battle for supremacy. These guyz should just go and sit somewhere
Re: APC Crisis: Two Factions Flex Muscles Over NEC Meeting by Thelimitbreaker(m): 8:22am On Jun 24, 2020
Omoboricash:

Re: APC Crisis: Two Factions Flex Muscles Over NEC Meeting by Okoroawusa: 8:23am On Jun 24, 2020
Adaibeku:
Mannabqqgrills has disappeared if is to fight adaibeku she will stand gidigbam n talk trash,

Apc can't breathe ,Satan is kneeling on it's neck
I thought you are u for Biafra?
Re: APC Crisis: Two Factions Flex Muscles Over NEC Meeting by prohet: 8:26am On Jun 24, 2020
Decibel:
The real NEC is the one recognized and authenticated by a court of competent jurisdiction led by High Chief Victor Giadom grin
A surrogate and illegal NEC/NWC led by Ajimobi cum Eta is an affront to judiciary and the members are risking jail terms
very correct
Re: APC Crisis: Two Factions Flex Muscles Over NEC Meeting by Dcoy: 8:28am On Jun 24, 2020
Constitution or not... Since the Thursday meeting has the blessings of the president, anybody that refuse to participate don become opposition within the party... The real players are el-rufai, Fayemi, Ameachi and Bagudu.... The whole game started when the Ekiti man(el-rufai man) was replaced with Ajimobi (jagaban man)
Re: APC Crisis: Two Factions Flex Muscles Over NEC Meeting by History555: 8:28am On Jun 24, 2020
Okoroawusa:

I thought you are u for Biafra?

I thought you were advocate of anything against lgbos
Re: APC Crisis: Two Factions Flex Muscles Over NEC Meeting by nokatakata: 8:33am On Jun 24, 2020
I suspect both pdp and apc are coming up with all these dramas as distraction tactics and keeping the gullible masses busy and fooli.sh.
Re: APC Crisis: Two Factions Flex Muscles Over NEC Meeting by Cantonese: 8:46am On Jun 24, 2020
Is this not the first time in the history of our country that a major party has different national chairmen? Clearly we can all see that APC will not survive beyond 2023 looking at the ambitions of Tinubu and El Rufai.
Re: APC Crisis: Two Factions Flex Muscles Over NEC Meeting by GemUnique(m): 9:01am On Jun 24, 2020
Nothing but self destruction
They've started making 'apoptotic' moves
Re: APC Crisis: Two Factions Flex Muscles Over NEC Meeting by Okoroawusa: 9:03am On Jun 24, 2020
History555:

I thought you were advocate of anything against lgbos
Chukwu aju!

Taaa!...nwa nkea ikwue aru!
Re: APC Crisis: Two Factions Flex Muscles Over NEC Meeting by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:15am On Jun 24, 2020
angry

Hilliard Eta and his band of journeymen should be informed that the APC is a party founded on justice and truth and those who fought through blood and tears will not stand by and watch a bunch of losers destroy the party with their avaricious greed.
We thank God that our darling president Muhammadu Buhari is a law abiding man who believes in the sanctity of the courts and will not entertain any illegality. They should not take his patience for granted else they'll be summarily dealt with.
We the true APC family know who are for us and the Judases in our midst. Very soon, the wheat will be separated from the tares.

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari
God bless Chief Victor Giadom
Long live APC
Long live Nigeria

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Two Factions Flex Muscles Over NEC Meeting by oseremhe: 9:32am On Jun 24, 2020
Decibel:
The real NEC Meeting is the one recognized and authenticated by a court of competent jurisdiction led by High Chief Victor Giadom grin
A surrogate and illegal NEC/NWC led by Ajimobi cum Eta is an affront to judiciary and the members are risking jail terms

There are two court order one restraining Giadom from parading himself as a member of the NWC, and the other restraining him from parading himself as a member of the APC.

If you do not know how to read properly or understands nothing at all, ask someone to explain to you.

The NWC that you call illegal is the life blodd of the party. they meet and take decisions and their decision is final pending a change from the NEC, the NWC can even suspend the National Chairman by a 2/3 majority. if they disown you just like they have done to Giadom not even the courts can save you. Giadom is gone for good and he knows it. what he is doing now is akin to sabotage and he is waisting his time.

I know you want Giadom to be the acting chairman but I'm sorry, it's not possible because the NWC and two Court restraining order are against him. He is no longer an APC member in the first place, so no need to waist your energy whining over a lost course.
Re: APC Crisis: Two Factions Flex Muscles Over NEC Meeting by Decibel: 9:38am On Jun 24, 2020
oseremhe:

There are two court order one restraining Giadom from parading himself as a member of the NWC, and the other restraining him from parading himself as a member of the APC.

If you do not know how to read properly or understands nothing at all, ask someone to explain to you.

The NWC that you call illegal is the life blodd of the party. they meet and take decisions and their decision is final pending a change from the NEC, the NWC can even suspend the National Chairman by a 2/3 majority. if they disown you just like they have done to Giadom not even the courts can save you. Giadom is gone for good and he knows it. what he is doing now is akin to sabotage and he is waisting his time.

I know you want Giadom to be the acting chairman but I'm sorry, it's not possible because the NWC and two Court restraining order are against him. He is no longer an APC member in the first place, so no need to waist your energy whining over a lost course.

This is outright verbosity. Wait till tomorrow when the illegal and surrogate NWC led by corona virus pandemic patient will be locked out of meeting venue as well as on Cisco Webex Virtual meeting in Aso Villa. The black market injunction or restraining order can not stand. High Chief Victor Giadom remains the authentic Chairman of the All Pandemic Criminals (APC) cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Two Factions Flex Muscles Over NEC Meeting by oseremhe: 9:44am On Jun 24, 2020
Agboriotejoye:
angry

Hilliard Eta and his band of journeymen should be informed that the APC is a party founded on justice and truth and those who fought through blood and tears will not stand by and watch a bunch of losers destroy the party with their avaricious greed.
We thank God that our darling president Muhammadu Buhari is a law abiding man who believes in the sanctity of the courts and will not entertain any illegality. They should not take his patience for granted else they'll be summarily dealt with.
We the true APC family know who are for us and the Judases in our midst. Very soon, the wheat will be separated from the tares.

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari
God bless Chief Victor Giadom
Long live APC
Long live Nigeria

This one doesn't even know what's happening.
Giadom is is the face if the Aso rock cabal, while Oshiomole and the NWC represent the Tinubu cabal. this is 2023 politics at play. The Aso rock cabal is losing the war and now they have decided to use president Buhari's name to call a NEC meeting, to salvage their lost course.
Even when you consider it as a game of numbers the Tinubu camp has 13 governors, while the Aso Vila camp has 7. so my brother Forget it. Giadom is gone. Oshiomole was suspended by his ward, while Giadom was suspended by the rivers State chapter if APC, and the NWC and those two suspensions have been affirmed by the courts.
so forget it, Giadom is gone and the powers behind him know they are fighting a lost cause but there is no harm in trying and that's what they are currently doing.
Re: APC Crisis: Two Factions Flex Muscles Over NEC Meeting by Inquisitor97(m): 9:46am On Jun 24, 2020
Let me keep kwit there

Re: APC Crisis: Two Factions Flex Muscles Over NEC Meeting by oseremhe: 9:54am On Jun 24, 2020
Decibel:

This is outright verbosity. Wait till tomorrow when the illegal and surrogate NWC led by corona virus pandemic patient will be locked out of meeting venue as well as on Cisco Webex Virtual meeting in Aso Villa. The black market injunction or restraining order will can not stand. High Chief Victor Giadom remains the authentic Chairman of the All Pandemic Criminals (APC) cheesy grin

I'm glad you know that there is an injunction, while not approach the courts to vacate or set aside the injunction rather than taking laws into your hands like Giadom is currently doing.

the same police that shut the national Secretariat opened it some hours later. why do you think they opened it. you are talking based on speculative reports you read online but I'm on ground here and if you wants some authentic information I will tell you all you need to know.

So just relax and wait till tomorrow, since you are so eager for a NEC meeting. just wait grin
Decibel:

This is outright verbosity. Wait till tomorrow when the illegal and surrogate NWC led by corona virus pandemic patient will be locked out of meeting venue as well as on Cisco Webex Virtual meeting in Aso Villa. The black market injunction or restraining order will can not stand. High Chief Victor Giadom remains the authentic Chairman of the All Pandemic Criminals (APC) cheesy grin

I'm glad you know that there is an injunction, while not approach the courts to vacate or set aside the injunction rather than taking laws into your hands like Giadom is currently doing.

the same police that shut the national Secretariat opened it some hours later. why do you think they opened it. you are talking based on speculative reports you read online but I'm on ground here and if you wants some authentic information I will tell you all you need to know.

So just relax and wait till tomorrow, since you are so eager for a NEC meeting. just wait there is no point agueing with someone who is arguing based on emotions and not facts. if you want to know just ask, and I will tell you all you need to know. this is why I don't like commenting here, people just talk because they feel like talking
Re: APC Crisis: Two Factions Flex Muscles Over NEC Meeting by Abs76: 9:56am On Jun 24, 2020
Giodom should go to court and have his meeting since he is their chairman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo,Obiano,Ikpeazu,Oshiomhole,Kachikwu,Amosun,Umahi Attend NEC In Abuja(pix / Olujimi, Aluko Others Move Against Fayose’s Exco, Seek Dissolution / Protest Rocks RMAFC Office Over Encroachment Into Official Duties Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.