Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Presidency Summons Matawalle Over Insecurity In Zamfara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Summons Matawalle Over Insecurity In Zamfara (10194 Views)

Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Sack Governor Matawalle Over Defection To APC / Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) / Bandits Attack Bello Matawalle's Convoy In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Summons Matawalle Over Insecurity In Zamfara by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:32am On Jun 24, 2020
Which kind carrot and stick approach are they talking about. Do the government think they are dealing with rabbits. The North raised wolves by not providing quality leadership and they think the solution is giving them carrots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Summons Matawalle Over Insecurity In Zamfara by Smartfix: 8:37am On Jun 24, 2020
Good.
Re: Presidency Summons Matawalle Over Insecurity In Zamfara by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:43am On Jun 24, 2020
JosEast:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/presidency-summons-matawalle-over-insecurity-in-zamfara.html

“I was invited here by the Chief of Staff to the President to come and brief him on the issue of insecurity in my state, which I have done, and we have understood where we are going.

when did we elect this chief of staff?

do people know their work again in Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Summons Matawalle Over Insecurity In Zamfara by Jabioro: 8:46am On Jun 24, 2020
Laff dey this country.. useless summoned
Re: Presidency Summons Matawalle Over Insecurity In Zamfara by Racoon(m): 8:46am On Jun 24, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
Joke of a presidency. Everything for them is about politics. What about Katsina, Borno and kaduna governors? Why summon only Zamfara...
This is the idocy about this useless and senseless govt.Always pursuing useless things.
Re: Presidency Summons Matawalle Over Insecurity In Zamfara by Herbephe1(m): 8:51am On Jun 24, 2020
God summons buhari over insecurity in Nigeria. who's with me??

1 Like

Re: Presidency Summons Matawalle Over Insecurity In Zamfara by romenna: 8:53am On Jun 24, 2020
So many things are not making sense in d seat of power.
I doubt that buhari is alive for the following reasons;
1. Tinubu had the guts to set up Amotekun in the south west under buhari
2. The cabal against the first lady
3. No presidential media chat for many years now
4. The kind of power the chief of staff to the president parades in recent times
5. The silencing of the once vibrant vice president
Time will tell.
Re: Presidency Summons Matawalle Over Insecurity In Zamfara by ITbomb(m): 8:55am On Jun 24, 2020
I'm surprised this topic entered the second page before someone could point out this abnormally
MondayOsunbor:

“I was invited here by the Chief of Staff to the President to come and brief him on the issue of insecurity in my state, which I have done, and we have understood where we are going.

when did we elect this chief of staff?

do people know their work again in Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Summons Matawalle Over Insecurity In Zamfara by AerialMapper: 8:58am On Jun 24, 2020
Which Chief of Staff? Sabiu Yusuf or Gambari?
Re: Presidency Summons Matawalle Over Insecurity In Zamfara by rummmy: 8:59am On Jun 24, 2020
Decibel:
And Presidency forgot to summon Masari?
Buhari is shocked and unaware as usual..
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Summons Matawalle Over Insecurity In Zamfara by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:02am On Jun 24, 2020
ITbomb:
I'm surprised this topic entered the second page before someone could point out this abnormally

strange things are happening in the nation these days
Re: Presidency Summons Matawalle Over Insecurity In Zamfara by awa(m): 9:21am On Jun 24, 2020
Na that carrot and stick approach go finish una. Why carrot for unrepentant folks. War is necessary atimes to create balance
Re: Presidency Summons Matawalle Over Insecurity In Zamfara by adecz: 9:26am On Jun 24, 2020
sad

Seeing chief of staff in matters
of national security?

If buhari no wan work, he should
just leave our villa for Atiku to
continue. .

Nonsense!!! angry
Re: Presidency Summons Matawalle Over Insecurity In Zamfara by mariatt(f): 9:30am On Jun 24, 2020
Re: Presidency Summons Matawalle Over Insecurity In Zamfara by walterjnr(m): 9:32am On Jun 24, 2020
PatriotTemidayo:
Where is Katsina Governor?

Where is Kaduna Governor?

............. This government is populated by clowns.

GST 111- use of English

“We discussed intensively about the security issue in Northern Nigeria, not just in Zamfara. “We met in the National Security Adviser’s office with northern governors and the Inspector-General of Police and other security agencies. “We discussed extensively on the issue of insecurity
Re: Presidency Summons Matawalle Over Insecurity In Zamfara by DModeCntStopMe: 9:51am On Jun 24, 2020
shocked

Lies!

We don't have any president talk less of a presidency.
Re: Presidency Summons Matawalle Over Insecurity In Zamfara by DModeCntStopMe: 9:52am On Jun 24, 2020
PatriotTemidayo:
Where is Katsina Governor?

Where is Kaduna Governor?

............. This government is populated by clowns.

A rare picture of people that support this incompetent govt

Re: Presidency Summons Matawalle Over Insecurity In Zamfara by sterlingD(m): 10:03am On Jun 24, 2020
The kind of vex wey l vex as l dey look this government.Let me just sit down look and observe before l say anything.

Re: Presidency Summons Matawalle Over Insecurity In Zamfara by ruggedtimi(m): 10:20am On Jun 24, 2020
Never heard of matawalle...
Re: Presidency Summons Matawalle Over Insecurity In Zamfara by MANDIPUTIN: 10:33am On Jun 24, 2020
peeps4u:
"Buhari summons Zamfara governor over insecurity in the state"
Who will summon Buhari over insecurity in the country?
The report didn't say Buhari but Presidency. All over the world i've not heard that the Presidency took decisions. for example its either President Trump, President Putin etc summon, sack or invited someone etc.
Its only in Nigeria you'll hear that the Presidency took decisions on behalf of the President. There is no where else in the world is that nomenclature used to represent a President of a country.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Summons Matawalle Over Insecurity In Zamfara by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:36am On Jun 24, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Where is the Governor of Katsina State ?
sad shocked shocked
Re: Presidency Summons Matawalle Over Insecurity In Zamfara by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:38am On Jun 24, 2020
Yoruba people deceived north to vote for buhari because of 2023 now north is suffering it alone cry
Re: Presidency Summons Matawalle Over Insecurity In Zamfara by Hifeylove: 10:50am On Jun 24, 2020
Just wondering why they didn’t summoned the service chiefs too...
Re: Presidency Summons Matawalle Over Insecurity In Zamfara by Juban(m): 10:59am On Jun 24, 2020
JosEast:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/presidency-summons-matawalle-over-insecurity-in-zamfara.html

I was expecting to see reaction of Ibrahim Gambari usurping the power of the president. Is the Chief of staff, the president of the federal republic. Yeye dey smell!]
Re: Presidency Summons Matawalle Over Insecurity In Zamfara by Minsk24: 11:34am On Jun 24, 2020
Meskalito1:
So dats the new language for some time now.. "PRESIDENCY" undecided

If you know you know cool

1 Like

Re: Presidency Summons Matawalle Over Insecurity In Zamfara by deavicky(m): 11:45am On Jun 24, 2020
The head line makes me laugh. How can FG do that while they have been combating Boko Haram without result for how many years now.
Re: Presidency Summons Matawalle Over Insecurity In Zamfara by SILVERLINES: 1:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
This slowpoke president or presidency they said should learn to take their responsibility, isn't Buhari the GCFR of the Niger? And have security chiefs why not summons them
Re: Presidency Summons Matawalle Over Insecurity In Zamfara by isnovic(m): 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
....“I was invited here by the Chief of Staff to the President to come and brief him on the issue of insecurity in my state, which I have done, and we have understood where we are going.

Chief of Staff to the President. Kyari Version 2 loading.
Re: Presidency Summons Matawalle Over Insecurity In Zamfara by earnit2: 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
oh
Re: Presidency Summons Matawalle Over Insecurity In Zamfara by supercase1(m): 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dpharisee:
Matawalle is now a service chief of the federal republic?
Even MANNABBQGRILLZ crew who are offline due to stoppage of NPower from which they get money to buy data to troll Nairaland are tired of their darling daddy and lack of focus.
The insecurity is the same thing that Corporal Idakpini openly lamented about and he was arrested
I am sure that bandits have banditised grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Call Home To Ask If There's Light: Why? / FG Orders CBN, NPA, 15 Others To Refund The N450bn Unremitted Revenue.. / Plateau South Women, Youths Faults Sahara Reporters Report On Senator Daduut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.