Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Opinion:guys Are Quick To Assume Ladies Are Crazy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Opinion:guys Are Quick To Assume Ladies Are Crazy (126 Views)

See The Sexy Photos - Some Ladies Are Getting More And More Wild On Social Media / Those Rejoicing About The N30,000 Minimum Wage Are Crazy / How To Assume Control Of The Estate Of A Deceased Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion:guys Are Quick To Assume Ladies Are Crazy by kevinskipperOO(m): 8:19am On Jun 24, 2020
Just like the title says.
I have noticed, when guys talk about some exs, they will kinda hint that the girls is an addict or crazy, but then after looking into it, I just realised that these guys can bring a lot of it on themselves, oh do they know how much torment not having closure brings on someone. Not knowing why your once beloved girlfriend or boyfriend refuses your calls, why they won't explain or even see you, why they just disappeared can leave you very confused.
The women aren't crazy because they call you all the time, they are probably really desperate to find out the truth, which guys often don't say (though I've noticed that Nigerian guys, tend to just let it out which can be good at times). This feeling is like being stood in front of a brick wall, the truth is on the other side and the ex is the wall who refuses to budge, to even hint what went wrong, so you're left guessing, you can't see the truth and the ex is barely interacting with you too.
WE NEED CLOSURE, EVERYBODY DOES > now that can drive a woman crazy. All the questions roaming through our heads, of 'why did he leave?', 'why didn't he even tell me what I did?', then you start thinking 'Am I that disgusting that he won't pick up my call?', 'was I that bad a girlfriend that he avoids me?' and worst of all 'I don't want to seem psycho or like a stalker, I'm sure one simple phone call to him will sort everything out.', when these get unbearable, you try and call, and he doesn't pick up because little did you know he's so over you and he doesn't have the time, even just a little time to let you get over him.
MAYBE you guys actually don't want us to get over you. Maybe that is why the mess made is left there. Surely if you want us to move on, you will meet up with us, tell us the deal and move on.
GUYS please understand the power of closure, and so what if you hurt our feelings, at least now we can move on and so can you, and you won't need to explain to your new girlfriend that your ex stalks you and such. Ok, ok, I think the stalking is a bit much, but it is just some women are so desperate to find the answers that they will go to some extents, think of it from your point of view.
Your girlfriend of 7 months, just tells you one day that it's all over. Ok, so in the past 2 months she's been slowly distancing herself from you, less phone calls, visits and barely any enthusiasm, so of course, she's prepared herself for the breakup, but you are completely unaware, you think everything is fabulous, you're even thinking about what to get her for her birthday. The birthday comes, and she's all fantastic, you think you two are a match made in heaven, then a week later, she breaks up with you, and of course you're stunned so you don't ask all the questions you want to ask and the questions just float around in your head, you sulk for ages and then after the initial stage of upset, you now want answers, but guess what, she's moved on, she's now got a new guy, your number's been deleted off her phone, and you're calling to ask her why she left you, because you deserve to know, and she just speaks to you like your wasting her time, she is uneasy to talk to you or acknowledge the good 5 months you spent as a close knit couple, and it hurts, in order to move on, you need to know where you went wrong, so it's not too personal, after all it could easily be her cheating ways or wandering eyes. Just knowing this would save so much soul-searching, further heartbreak and just confusion.
Now do you understand the power of closure?? If you don't I will gladly go on and on and on. .
This is just my plea, so you guys give us a break, stop dragging things along, we know you hate confrontation and hurting our feelings, but being left to our own thoughts could actually really affect us, and is far worse for our psyche than being told the truth.
CLOSURE is KEY!

(1) (Reply)

Not About Floyd (III) / Daddy Freezy Have Dinner With Hushpuppi Discribing No Dubious He Fine In Hushpup / Makeup Products In Pakistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.