Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,737 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Just For Justice: Will You Bend The Rules For Family? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Just For Justice: Will You Bend The Rules For Family? (268 Views)

CHAINED with DIAMONDS (Breaking the Rules of Literature) ALL IN ONE / 5 Short Rules For Life From The Stoics. Watch This Every Morning / JUST FOR LOVE >> Zeemah Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just For Justice: Will You Bend The Rules For Family? by Petitemandy(f): 8:43am On Jun 24, 2020
Stalin grew up idolising his father—the brilliant and eloquent Baptiste Matsepe. Baptiste was a church teacher, am orator, and a racist. He was a man who was held in awe in his village and Stalin came to identify him with the very definition of respect.

But a time came for his loyalty to be tested. Will he take the easy way out or would he go the tortuous, less-travelled one?

Read this entertaining short story on Ficool to find out.

Re: Just For Justice: Will You Bend The Rules For Family? by HITsquad: 8:53am On Jun 24, 2020
Family is everything... Friends would say they would ride for you... But when the battlefield gets tough and you look around? Family is all you see.

Family may not see eye to eye with each other on a normal day, but when you see yourself drowning, they would still reach out to pull you up... Even if they don't want to, it's a natural instinct that every mammal have... There is something about blood, it's natural,mental and psychological..

Your Family may be small, but it's toughest gang you will ever find out there...

I won't bend the rules for family,I would break and smash it into pieces! Fvck it! Family is all we really got!
Re: Just For Justice: Will You Bend The Rules For Family? by HITsquad: 8:58am On Jun 24, 2020
Does the book have audio version? I admire Stalin Alot, but My lazy ass can't sit and read sad

(1) (Reply)

The Lonely Gods Chapter 4 Dropping Soon / Hire from Ghostpen Writing Coven For Professional Services / Fiction: A Fiery Adventure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.