Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

I Have No Job, Please Suggest To Me Any Well Paying IT Skills I Can Take - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Have No Job, Please Suggest To Me Any Well Paying IT Skills I Can Take (628 Views)

Please Suggest Nigerian Blog Nich With High Search Kw / Skills I Need To Start A Blog. / I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Job, Please Suggest To Me Any Well Paying IT Skills I Can Take by MostImportant(m): 9:10am On Jun 24, 2020
Currently a graduate with no job. Wake up every morning with so much expectations from family members and really not being happy with oneself due to economic situation. I have a laptop. Please IT gurus, which of the well paying IT skills can you recommend for me to acquire that can help me financially when I start applying it to meet people's need? I'm really confused at this point having not been able to secure a job. Save a brother please.

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: I Have No Job, Please Suggest To Me Any Well Paying IT Skills I Can Take by MostImportant(m): 11:23am On Jun 24, 2020
30 views and no comments? Gurus in the house, please make suggestions. I need your assistance at this very point in time.
Re: I Have No Job, Please Suggest To Me Any Well Paying IT Skills I Can Take by MostImportant(m): 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
This life no balance.

Lalasticlala, help my life.
Re: I Have No Job, Please Suggest To Me Any Well Paying IT Skills I Can Take by bigl: 2:28am On Jun 25, 2020
MostImportant:
Currently a graduate with no job. Wake up every morning with so much expectations from family members and really not being happy with oneself due to economic situation. I have a laptop. Please IT gurus, which of the well paying IT skills can you recommend for me to acquire that can help me financially when I start applying it to meet people's need? I'm really confused at this point having not been able to secure a job. Save a brother please.

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Sorry bro.... everywhere is in chaos at the moment and everybody is trying to just make ends meet! Hence, the reasons why everyone read and never commented!

Try any of the following:

1. Motion Graphics/VFX - Has a very steep learning curve and u must learn to sit down for long hours but the pay is good!
2. Web Design - U can learn this in weeks and start something up.
3. Mobile App - learn to to create mobile apps for phone, etc - steep learning curve but it is achievable if u are focused! Sitting for hours also guaranteed!
4. Social Media Marketting - instead of wasting your megabytes on social media, learn about the marketting aspect and get employed! Met one of my young sis in the choir in lag and she told me she was employed as a social media marketter and paid 40k! I was surprised anyway.

Atleast, these ones for now but u must have a computer system for the 1st three! That no 4 can be learn even if u have mobile phone!

May God help us all jare!
Re: I Have No Job, Please Suggest To Me Any Well Paying IT Skills I Can Take by MostImportant(m): 7:12am On Jun 25, 2020
bigl:

Sorry bro.... everywhere is in chaos at the moment and everybody is trying to just make ends meet! Hence, the reasons why everyone read and never commented!

Try any of the following:

1. Motion Graphics/VFX - Has a very steep learning curve and u must learn to sit down for long hours but the pay is good!
2. Web Design - U can learn this in weeks and start something up.
3. Mobile App - learn to to create mobile apps for phone, etc - steep learning curve but it is achievable if u are focused! Sitting for hours also guaranteed!
4. Social Media Marketting - instead of wasting your megabytes on social media, learn about the marketting aspect and get employed! Met one of my young sis in the choir in lag and she told me she was employed as a social media marketter and paid 40k! I was surprised anyway.

Atleast, these ones for now but u must have a computer system for the 1st three! That no 4 can be learn even if u have mobile phone!

May God help us all jare!

Wow. Thanks for your contribution. I really appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Job, Please Suggest To Me Any Well Paying IT Skills I Can Take by bigl: 11:01am On Jun 25, 2020
MostImportant:

Wow. Thanks for your contribution. I really appreciate it.

Wish u all the best bro!
Re: I Have No Job, Please Suggest To Me Any Well Paying IT Skills I Can Take by iqiq: 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
You need to learn the skills with zeap else you may be tempted to stop especially during the first phase of learning when the money is not forth coming.

If you learn with the sole purpose of making money without zeal for it, you may give up.

Like someone has mentioned, you can learn graphic design, web design, video editing, animation etc.

But in the main time, You can join the platform in my signature to earn 1k daily if you can beat others to win the quiz battle.

You don't need to pay before you join. You don't need to refer anyone before you get paid. Its free and lots of other members there are benefiting from the platform just by taking quiz on daily basis and get paid 1k for that day if you beat the others in the battle.

The beauty about this platform is that they pay users from Nigeria, Ghana, south Africa, Uganda, Kenya etc

you can join via link below

http:///quizbangiq
Re: I Have No Job, Please Suggest To Me Any Well Paying IT Skills I Can Take by InnocentEkeleme: 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2020
First of all i want to say congratulations for thinking about the IT direction. There are some many opportunities like
Website design
Enterprise solutions
App designing
Artificial intelligence
Robotic
Animation
Graphics design
Digital marketing.
Wach of these have great opportunities.
Ordinarily if you can learn coding and web/app design it is a great skill but again your flair matters. You can just go through the content of this and that of digital marketing to see the one that syncs with your core personality
Re: I Have No Job, Please Suggest To Me Any Well Paying IT Skills I Can Take by MostImportant(m): 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
InnocentEkeleme:
First of all i want to say congratulations for thinking about the IT direction. There are some many opportunities like
Website design
Enterprise solutions
App designing
Artificial intelligence
Robotic
Animation
Graphics design
Digital marketing.
Wach of these have great opportunities.
Ordinarily if you can learn coding and web/app design it is a great skill but again your flair matters. You can just go through the content of this and that of digital marketing to see the one that syncs with your core personality

Thanks
Re: I Have No Job, Please Suggest To Me Any Well Paying IT Skills I Can Take by jetroolowole(m): 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
Join my 3 months mentorship Crowdfunding Javascript Fullstack Bootcamp training. You can get started right away and if you act first you can still get the early bird access at just N5,000.

You can check out the training platform at https://cwj.netlify.app

Use intern as username and as password to login. Note that you will have limited access.

You can also join the support group now at https://www./codewithjetro/

(1) (Reply)

Online Websites Directory / A New Dimension In Event Management ! / P.d.m.s (plant Design & Managment System) Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.