Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

My Anger With Edo Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Anger With Edo Youths (1448 Views)

Margaret Obi & Hajiya Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Edo State Women (Pics) / 2023: Osinbajo Met With Edo Delegates Without Oshiomole And Ize-Iyamu / Idia Ize-Iyamu On A Road Show With Edo State Commercial Drivers Union (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Anger With Edo Youths by Kennyprince: 11:45am On Jun 24, 2020
Having followed closely all that has happened in Edo so far, my anger with the youths there is why they ll keep on supporting a failed governor like Obaseki.

Apart from their normal ranting, nobody is telling us non Edo indigenes what Obaseki has achieved to merit his second term.

One idiot ll come here and say 4+4=8 hmmmmm
Truly is this how we want to continue?

2 Likes

Re: My Anger With Edo Youths by DLondonboiy: 11:47am On Jun 24, 2020
You are a non-indigene, do have any vote? Do you have any stake in Edo? Face your state bros. Vote in your state.

If you are part of those thugs that APC is planning on recruiting from neighboring states to come and distract the electoral process in Edo, just be rest assured that you won't live to tell the story, that would be your last operation because the wake and see governor is not here to play...

8 Likes

Re: My Anger With Edo Youths by Whiteangel1234: 11:51am On Jun 24, 2020
I'm from Anambra and I support Obaseki PDP poweeeeer

1 Like

Re: My Anger With Edo Youths by Kennyprince: 11:52am On Jun 24, 2020
DLondonboiy:
You are a non-indigene, do have any vote? Do you have any stake in Edo? Face your state bros. Vote in your state.
Whether a non indigene or not, this is still part of Nigeria.

The right thing shd be done. This guy did nothing for Edo that is worthy of mention. He even scattered the house of assembly which clearly makes him undemocratic. To me he shd not be given another chance. Second term shd be on performance not sympathy and fake propaganda

1 Like

Re: My Anger With Edo Youths by bender79: 11:53am On Jun 24, 2020
Kennyprince:
Having followed closely all that has happened in Edo so far, my anger with the youths there is why they ll keep on supporting a failed governor like Obaseki.

Apart from their normal ranting, nobody is telling us non Edo indigenes what Obaseki has achieved to merit his second term.

You don't need to bother any further, Nigerians are emotional and sentimental people. Whether Obaseki or Ize iyamu o, no show! Garbage in and garbage out!

1 Like

Re: My Anger With Edo Youths by Kennyprince: 11:53am On Jun 24, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
I'm from Anambra and I support Obaseki PDP poweeeeer
well u ll done power but he ll loose any ways because your power is based on emptiness

1 Like

Re: My Anger With Edo Youths by Kennyprince: 11:55am On Jun 24, 2020
bender79:
You don't need to bother any further, Nigerians are emotional and sentimental people. Whether Obaseki or Ize iyamu o, no show! Garbage in and garbage out!
bro it's not fair to conclude like that. In this same country, some governors have performed and are still performing. So what stopped Obaseki from performing?
Re: My Anger With Edo Youths by NaijadrivaCars: 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
cc: slawormir
Re: My Anger With Edo Youths by lograr(m): 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kennyprince:

The right thing shd be done. This guy did nothing for Edo that is worthy of mention. He even scattered the house of assembly which clearly makes him undemocratic. To me he shd not be given another chance. Second term shd be on performance not sympathy and fake propaganda
You are right. I'm in Edo
Re: My Anger With Edo Youths by Kul3ger(m): 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kennyprince:
a failed governor like Obaseki.

nobody is telling us non Edo indigenes what Obaseki has achieved to merit his second term.

Apparently, you be moomoo

You called him failed and yet you know nothing about his achievements...shebi you for shutup and hear first.

COme to Benin, you no go de ask nansense for here...

And FYI, Obaseki started out since Oshiomole's terms in office. Obaseki has been the brain behind practically ALL the developmental moves since Oshiomole (OShiomole has confessed that again, and again)

If the Edos collectively supports him, then keep kwayet and focus on your state's politics.

If you be heediot, dont come on here and think everyone is in your class...If you have nothing to say, silence is a more honorable option.

4 Likes

Re: My Anger With Edo Youths by DLondonboiy: 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kennyprince:

That's your own opinion. The pensioners, the civil servants, the youths, the market people, bus drivers and intelligent edolite who he worked for would vote for him. Even if it's stopping all those tickets that kabaka and his boys wanted to use to finish traders, that one is enough.

4 Likes

Re: My Anger With Edo Youths by Mightyhaiz: 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
what choices have u.. don't tell me this guy,...

Re: My Anger With Edo Youths by Kennyprince: 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kul3ger:

You called him failed and yet you know nothing about his achievements...shebi you for shutup and hear first.

COme to Benin, you no go de ask nansense for here... I have to cos like I say it's still Nigeria. We shd have sth better than an Obaseki who can't point at anything in his government.

And FYI, Obaseki started out since Oshiomole's terms in office. Obaseki has been the brain behind practically ALL the developmental moves since Oshiomole (OShiomole has confessed that again, and again)

If the Edos collectively supports him, then keep kwayet and focus on your state's politics.

If you be heediot, dont come on here and think everyone is in your class...If you have nothing to say, silence is a more honorable option.

Obaseki had the opportunity to serve Edo people. Let him bank on his achievements and stop blaming people.he has failed, let him go simple
Re: My Anger With Edo Youths by Kul3ger(m): 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
DLondonboiy:

That's your own opinion. The pensioners, the civil servants, the youths, the market people, bus drivers and intelligent edolite who he worked for would vote for him. Even if it's stopping all those tickets that kabaka and his boys wanted to use to finish traders, that one is enough.
you de mind am...Stewpid people everyone forming activist....

You de mind am? DOnt be surprised he is from the same Lagos State where one man kneel for their neck and single-handedly dictates who comes and who goes, regardless of performance...

OP, mention your state - let's start from there

1 Like

Re: My Anger With Edo Youths by Kennyprince: 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
DLondonboiy:

It only means u don't know what u want. How can u ask for just that little from an 8 year governor? Kai! Naija
Re: My Anger With Edo Youths by Kennyprince: 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
lograr:

You are right. I'm in Edo
Thanks bro. God ll not allow Obaseki this time

1 Like

Re: My Anger With Edo Youths by Kul3ger(m): 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kennyprince:
Obaseki had the opportunity to serve Edo people. Let him bank on his achievements and stop blaming people.he has failed, let him go simple

And he didn't serve? Na lockdown I blame, you for de submit your Quantitative Reasoning homework by now... Oga no be masses de vote for primaries...

Allow him scale through the primary thing.....His victory at the polls would be a breeze...

1 Like

Re: My Anger With Edo Youths by Kennyprince: 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kul3ger:

you de mind am...Stewpid people everyone forming activist....

You de mind am? DOnt be surprised he is from the same Lagos State where one man kneel for their neck and single-handedly dictates who comes and who goes, regardless of performance...

OP, mention your state - let's start from there
Bro Iam a Lagosian but not from Lagos state. Does that justifies bad governance? Are we not suffering from it? Then why support an underperforming government
Re: My Anger With Edo Youths by Kul3ger(m): 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kennyprince:
It only means u don't know what u want. How can u ask for just that little from an 8 year governor? Kai! Naija

From an 8 year governor? E pain me say I wasted all these time trying to make a point.. Good day
Re: My Anger With Edo Youths by Trumpcard05: 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hmmm
Re: My Anger With Edo Youths by Kul3ger(m): 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kennyprince:
Bro Iam a Lagosian but not from Lagos state. Does that justifies bad governance? Are we not suffering from it? Then why support an underperforming government

as a 'youth' in Lagos, what have you don so far to stop Lord Tinubu? Na Edo/Obaseki body you wan for shine?

Bro, make e be say I don done with you....happy backyard activism grin grin grin
Re: My Anger With Edo Youths by Kennyprince: 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kul3ger:

From an 8 year governor? E pain me say I wasted all these time trying to make a point.. Good day
yes I said 8 years because u still hope he continues for another term which ll make it 8 years. And to u if he can achieve this one thing u are Ok. So I was asking u is it enough if he ll do 8 years and achieve just one thing
Re: My Anger With Edo Youths by Kennyprince: 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kul3ger:

as a 'youth' in Lagos, what have you don so far to stop Lord Tinubu? Na Edo/Obaseki body you wan for shine?

Bro, make e be say I don done with you....happy backyard activism grin grin grin
bro this post is not about Tinubu but Obaseki. Even if Tinubu decides here, at least Lagos is working.

But imagine small Edo state, Obaseki has not achieved anything and u guys are happy. He has not even inaugurated the state Assembly
Re: My Anger With Edo Youths by Kul3ger(m): 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kennyprince:
bro this post is not about Tinubu but Obaseki. Even if Tinubu decides here, at least Lagos is working.

But imagine small Edo state, Obaseki has not achieved anything and u guys are happy. He has not even inaugurated the state Assembly

Guy, e be like you de use me catch trips grin

It's not about tinubu? But Obaseki?
You called us idiots for not replacing a 'failed' with a 'performing'....and in your state you de piss for body when you hear your slave masters' name.

For your information, no EVER compare Lagos and Edo... Lagos an country...How much revenue does Edo generate? If Obaseki handles Lagos for one year....

My dear, we fit reach one simple mutual agreement? NO QUOTE ME AGAIN...I use God beg you undecided undecided
Re: My Anger With Edo Youths by History555: 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kennyprince:

You are not from edo state, neva been to edo state, yet you have concluded that he has failed

Oya give us ten reasons for saying obaseki has failed
Re: My Anger With Edo Youths by KAHBOOM: 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
Only in Nigeria will one leave the rat in his house and go out to someones house to look for a mice to kill.

Edo's should vote there conscience. They should put an end to God fatherism in there state.
Re: My Anger With Edo Youths by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kennyprince:

Which Lagos is working?
Re: My Anger With Edo Youths by emkz: 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
When ex-Governor Igbinedion failed woefully, one of his campaign slogans for his second term was that "when a person fails a class, he must repeat".

That statement weakened me. For fůck's sake, if you fail as governor, you shouldn't even show your face in public, let alone contest.

Edo youth, those between 18 and 50, you represent the largest voting population. You do not realize the power you have. To hell with Oshiomole and Obaseki. Can't you groom one of your own to run as governor? If I was from Edo State, I'd form Edo Youth Movement and we'd get all our fellow youth together and front from amongst us governor and lawmakers. We'd never align behind any politician. This should be the future. See as diminutive Oshiomole is riding all of you.
Re: My Anger With Edo Youths by Trumpcard05: 1:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kul3ger:

COme to Benin, you no go de ask nansense for here...

Spot on! This OP is an interesting personality. U’r not from Edo State, u don’t live here & according to you, know nothing about his achievements. The ideal thing after making these assertions is to now ask Edolites so that they can enlighten u accordingly not to go on and say he has failed when even u admit to know nothing about what u r passing blanket judgment on. Is this the reasoning level of our people these days?! Sad
Re: My Anger With Edo Youths by Kul3ger(m): 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
Trumpcard05:

Spot on! This OP is an interesting personality. U’r not from Edo State, u don’t live here & according to you, know nothing about his achievements. The ideal thing after making these assertions is to now ask Edolites so that they can enlighten u accordingly not to go on and say he has failed when even u admit to know nothing about what u r passing blanket judgment on. Is this the reasoning level of our people these days?! Sad

My bad.. I realized too late I was wasting my time with him. Try no too vex me for grin grin grin
Re: My Anger With Edo Youths by Kennyprince: 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
No governor from any part of Nigeria whose performance is hidden bro. If I have not heard about Obaseki achievements, it means he has nothing to show. He himself hasn't mentioned any
Re: My Anger With Edo Youths by Kennyprince: 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
KAHBOOM:
Only in Nigeria will one leave the rat in his house and go out to someones house to look for a mice to kill.

Edo's should vote there conscience. They should put an end to God fatherism in there state.
in the end governance is about development not godfatherism. Stop been fooled

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Is The Agbada Dollars Governor That Will Be Isolated- Wike / Buhari Supporter Congratulates The First Ibadan - Lagos Train Services' Customer / 5-0. Buhari Filling Major World Institutions With Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.