Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) (87372 Views)

This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound / Guard Dog Prevents Armed Policeman From Jumping Into Compound (video) / The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) by foleskay(m): 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
Do the Nigeria police only attend the six months training just to practice shooting techniques only?? Shey na only to shoot dem dey teach dem for police training ni. Restraining animals should be part of their training in police college, but I guess they are only being taught how to shoot. How can a police in this 21st century not know how to restrain animal like common dog, but had to resort to shooting. Africa backwardness is outta this world. What a charade!!

1 Like

Re: Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) by prosper87: 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
UDUJ:
Oh my Lord. I hate animal cruelty

If anyone touches any of my German shepherd dogs I can go to any length to deal with that person.

Dogs are more loyal than human beings. The heart of an average Nigerian is inherently wicked
Very correct
Re: Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) by foleskay(m): 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
Do the Nigeria police only attend the six months training just to practice shooting techniques only?? Shey na only to shoot dem dey teach dem for police training ni. Restraining animals should be part of their training in police college, but I guess they are only being taught how to shoot. How can a police in this 21st century not know how to restrain animal like common dog, but had to resort to shooting. Africa backwardness is outta this world. What a charade!! Very shameful.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) by Dewze(m): 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
dynicks:
you sound so stupid and ignorantly ill bro......

Look who is accusing someone of being stupid and ignorant. You better wash your mind off that self hate and slave mentality.
Re: Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) by Kanaqry: 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
Men in black and cruelty are like 5&6. Ignorance has eaten too deep into this guys.
Re: Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) by AsawanaDgreat: 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
Why do they shoot their colleague that is more active on duty than them?
Re: Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) by sylve11: 1:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
This is just sad... sad cool
Re: Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) by memories1(f): 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
The dog should be euthanized, it's in too much pain already. So sad.
Re: Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) by tipscogreen: 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
ExAngel007:
A dog is on the brink of death after it was allegedly shot by a policeman for refusing to allow them into a home in Akure.

According to eyewitnesses, the police officers "invaded" no. 6, Samson Ogunleye street, Omi Agagu, Olufoam Area in Akure, at about 7am today, June 24. The dogs guarding the compound refused to let them in, so an officer allegedly opened fire on one of the dogs.

The dog is now in critical condition. In photos shared online, the dog is seen bleed
See the poor faithful dog. Sorry, We don't have human right in Nigeria so we can't talk of animal right.
RIP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) by Hotspotbro(m): 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
Sue the cops
Re: Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) by expert555: 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
NockMedia:
Animal cruelty. What a shame! undecided

All this Just to go and collect bribe that will be the end. This is animal they are know to shoot humans for obstructing them from collecting bribes from drivers. Black people black sense.
Re: Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) by sonofElElyon: 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
if the circumstances were that they were viciously attached by the dog while trying to carry out their lawful duties and they thought their lives to be in danger or at least thought themselves in danger of being severely injured ( that looks like an Alsatian to me and they could be dangerous), then the shooting would be justified.

ExAngel007:
A dog is on the brink of death after it was allegedly shot by a policeman for refusing to allow them into a home in Akure.

According to eyewitnesses, the police officers "invaded" no. 6, Samson Ogunleye street, Omi Agagu, Olufoam Area in Akure, at about 7am today, June 24. The dogs guarding the compound refused to let them in, so an officer allegedly opened fire on one of the dogs.

The dog is now in critical condition. In photos shared online, the dog is seen bleeding profusely with its organs hanging outside its body.

https://mobile.twitter.com/YemieFASH/status/1275699073060950017/photo/1

The police have reacted on Twitter by stating that an investigation has been initiated.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PoliceNG_CRU/status/1275709292470046720?p=v

Below are more tweets narrating the incident with graphic photos.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
Probably in defence.

Please animal rights activist, dont charge at me o angry I'm not smiling.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) by duality(m): 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
One question:

What if the Dog succeeded in attacking the police man and given him life threatening injury, is this what you guys will be typing.

The police man acted in self defense. Besides he needed to carry out his assigned job.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) by dynicks(m): 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
Dewze:

Look who is accusing someone of being stupid and ignorant. You better wash your mind off that self hate and slave mentality.
I wonder what point u trying to make....like I don't criticize the whites too or what?.....shouldn't have thrown insults at u in the first place and I feel ashamed having dropped down to that level....plz be sure about something before u spit out.......safe!!...damn!!
Re: Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) by Coolkid11(m): 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
That’s sad ritualists in uniform dog lives matter
Re: Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) by Buksaylor: 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
Sue the damned police....
ExAngel007:

The dog is now in critical condition. In photos shared online, the dog is seen bleeding profusely with its organs hanging outside its body.

https://mobile.twitter.com/YemieFASH/status/1275699073060950017/photo/1

The police have reacted on Twitter by stating that an investigation has been initiated.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PoliceNG_CRU/status/1275709292470046720?p=v

Below are more tweets narrating the incident with graphic photos.
Re: Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) by Patrioticman007(m): 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
Where is John Wick when you need him most ?.
Re: Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) by Naijaarchive(m): 2:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
The most annoying thing is that they maybe there for something stupid... If not why runaway.... Why not complete the job (arresting whoever they came there for) bt we all know why they are there.. ...
Re: Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) by guru90: 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
Imagine, I don't know I found myself in this blood suckers country.

Chai!!!
Re: Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) by Ryan03(f): 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
pcagbaji:

Only sensible comment
Is the police man life not in danger
no o, you know say police nor be human being.
Re: Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
Openbusiness:
cry RIP to the gallant canine. The angels are waiting for you on the other side. Your heaven will be sweet, and you will run on the streets of gold never again to be tormented by evil men. May Mother Nature avenge your deaths quickly, blood for blood, pain for pain, horror for horror, eye for an eye!
Animals got no soul.
Re: Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) by Champneys: 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Dastard act.
Re: Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) by Mowsid(m): 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
calling 911..............we need animal service now
Re: Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) by Openbusiness: 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
onyechez:

Animals got no soul.
They do smiley
Re: Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) by Agugbadin: 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
O my God, the killers of this dog must be brought to justice. Animal rights protectors should sue the police for this dastardly act.
Re: Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) by Agugbadin: 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
[quote author=onyechze

Sorry for your self
Re: Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) by Agugbadin: 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
onyechez:

Animals got no soul.

Black man with shallow knowledge, no wonder some blacks said western education is forbidden.
Re: Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) by sonofElElyon: 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
I see the sarcasm...

Agugbadin:
O my God, the killers of this dog must be brought to justice. Animal rights protectors should sue the police for this dastardly act.
Re: Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
ogbonti:

shorrop there - even in America where dogs have rights more than a man - if a dog stands in the way of a police officer trying to arrest a suspect or if a dog is uncontrollable- the police kills it _ so what’s your case here ?
undecided
Re: Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
onyechez:

Animals got no soul.
How do you know?
Re: Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) by Stfe(m): 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
It's ok!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of This Bird? / Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) / Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.