Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) - Pets (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) (87319 Views)

This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound / Guard Dog Prevents Armed Policeman From Jumping Into Compound (video) / The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 26, 2020
Pofgrace:
The dog eventually died
E pain me.
Re: Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) by prosper87: 12:11am On Jul 05, 2020
thunder mix with covid fire those stupid police officers . wickedness. chaii cry
Re: Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) by prosper87: 12:14am On Jul 05, 2020
iamloyalty:

E pain me.
me too ooo rip to the dog heaven will receive u gladly
Re: Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) by Nobody: 3:07am On Jul 15, 2020
This is sad, really sad. And some idiots are here commenting rubbish angry
First of all, the policemen had no right to try and gain entrance to the house without a warrant and so early at that. Secondly, police are meant to carry two kinds of weapons a live gun and a taser. If they had a warrant and the dog was preventing them, they should have tased it to subdue it. Even racist American cops don't fire live arms anyhow and yet as I was traveling, a Nigerian policeman cracked and aimed an AK-47 at me simply because I refused to allow him access to my phone. Thirdly, if they were actually doing their job, why run away after shooting the dog? Or did the dog attack them. And lastly, even if you were the owner and even noticed that they were trying to get into your house so early you would be skeptical. After all in this same country armed robbers dress as police and Rob unsuspecting people so abeg carry your rubbish and backwards mentality away from here. I just can't see any way the policemen are in the right.
May the dog rest in peace � it's in a better place now

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of This Bird? / Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) / Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.