Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Is Famzhi Interbiz A Scam? Please Help!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Famzhi Interbiz A Scam? Please Help!!! (6959 Views)

Crypto Millionaire Bag Channel Is A Scam. Please Beware !!! / Branch_fx Is A Scam. Please Anyone Who Has Access To The Site Should Post It / Empower9ja Is A Scam. Please Beware. 09091477982 & 08130992682 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Famzhi Interbiz A Scam? Please Help!!! by fatdick(m): 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
A friend introduced me to Famzhi Interbiz Limited, an agro-allied company located in Kubwa Abuja in March 2020 and I invested N500,000 with them for a period of 30days to receive a profit of 10% in April 2020.

However, till this moment, I have not received any interest nor my capital. All efforts to reach their customer care line(s) of over seven (7) numbers have proved abortive. They are always switched off or not available.

Has anyone invested with them? I need to know if they are a fraudulent company, so I can decide the next line of action to take.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Famzhi Interbiz A Scam? Please Help!!! by Ladyauthentic(f): 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
They are not!

However their management and communication is too poor. I also invested 500k with them. They were automating their system so payment is very slow.

Unfortunately they paid 5% for April roi. I received 25k as against 50k I was expecting to solve some problems.

I have written to take back my money.

They were supposed to add new investors to their telegram page so that they can have access to information but that also is slow. Their excuse is that investors are many. My friend who introduced me is the one who forwards all information to me cos she's on their telegram page.

I just don't like their style. It's too manual. But I guess that's what the automation is for.

2 Likes

Re: Is Famzhi Interbiz A Scam? Please Help!!! by fatdick(m): 11:10am On Jun 25, 2020
Ladyauthentic:
They are not!

However their management and communication is too poor. I also invested 500k with them. They were automating their system so payment is very slow.

Unfortunately they paid 5% for April roi. I received 25k as against 50k I was expecting to solve some problems.

They were supposed to add new investors to their telegram page so that they can have access to information but that also is slow. Their excuse is that investors are many. My friend who introduced me is the one who forwards all information to me cos she's on their telegram page.

I just don't like their style. It's too manual. But I guess that's what the automation is for.

Thank you for your response. Everything you stated in your post is exactly what I am also experiencing except that I have not received any profit and I have also written to liquidate my investment with them.

They have very poor communication management and it is making them to lose the trust of their investors. Thanks again Sis.

1 Like

Re: Is Famzhi Interbiz A Scam? Please Help!!! by slimanyd: 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
I keep telling people to flee from all these wannabee Ponzi scheme in disguise. They won't hear. Chai. Its a pity though.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Famzhi Interbiz A Scam? Please Help!!! by mekussa(m): 9:07am On Oct 12, 2020
One MILLION PERCENT SCAM

3 Likes

Re: Is Famzhi Interbiz A Scam? Please Help!!! by maxjax(m): 10:40am On Oct 12, 2020
Run with your legs hitting your head o0o shocked
Re: Is Famzhi Interbiz A Scam? Please Help!!! by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 12, 2020
Ladyauthentic:
They are not!

what is your position on this issue now?
Re: Is Famzhi Interbiz A Scam? Please Help!!! by Ladyauthentic(f): 10:48am On Oct 12, 2020
slimanyd:
I keep telling people to flee from all these wannabee Ponzi scheme in disguise. They won't hear. Chai. Its a pity though.

How can a large farm with a water company, estates that you can see and touch be scam? Every investment now is scam? Covid affected them, improper management too, I think.
Re: Is Famzhi Interbiz A Scam? Please Help!!! by samisj4real(m): 8:54am On Oct 17, 2020
I'm a party to this now.

I'm just lost on what to do even.

Please is there any platform one could join to receive information on about them.
Re: Is Famzhi Interbiz A Scam? Please Help!!! by ControG(m): 9:23am On Oct 17, 2020
I also invested a lot of money with them...since March 11th.. Got paid 5% in April.. I have written to take back my money...they keep feeding us with lies ever since..I don comot my mind there sha...

1 Like

Re: Is Famzhi Interbiz A Scam? Please Help!!! by slimanyd: 11:11am On Oct 17, 2020
ControG:
I also invested a lot of money with them...since March 11th.. Got paid 5% in April.. I have written to take back my money...they keep feeding us with lies ever since..I don comot my mind there sha...

Too even pay ordinary 5% sef per month hard them . Chai.
Re: Is Famzhi Interbiz A Scam? Please Help!!! by ControG(m): 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2020
slimanyd:

Too even pay ordinary 5% sef per month hard them . Chai.

Make they forfeit their interest sef return money...no way
Re: Is Famzhi Interbiz A Scam? Please Help!!! by Ladyauthentic(f): 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
excellence44:

what is your position on this issue now?

I dey pursue my money o. There is even a compiled list at Force Headquarters of those that will soon be paid. My colleague in the office has been paid her capital alongside her husband cos he works with the Police.

Better fight for your money if you know how. Dem just they lock the woman up and down . Follow them too on their Facebook page to get info.

It's so unfortunate.
Re: Is Famzhi Interbiz A Scam? Please Help!!! by Adaenjee(f): 11:10am On Nov 11, 2020
Good morning please, I also invested in the famzhi interbiz company on February, they also paid me once (10%) on March before the lock down. From April till now, they haven't paid me. On June and August, I wrote to them to refund my capital and the accrual profits which they haven't paid me up to now. Last month (Oct) I called one of the lines and they said they are on 16th date. I am on the 18th, happy they they'll get to my turn shortly. All of a sudden, they said they've stopped paying for now because of EFCC case. Now, their whole lines are switched off and not reachable, especially in this month of November throughout till now. I base in Lagos and I need somebody to inform me on what is going on there. Have they started paying once again or are they still pending payment? Who have the current information about them please? Thank you
Re: Is Famzhi Interbiz A Scam? Please Help!!! by samisj4real(m): 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
Any info so far?
Re: Is Famzhi Interbiz A Scam? Please Help!!! by Ladyauthentic(f): 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
samisj4real:
Any info so far?

SEC has taken over. So write a letter and attach all your proofs of payments to famzhi and monies you have received from famzhi. to DG SEC. Submit in their office beside Rita Lori,garki Abuja. Be rest assured that roi you have collected will be subtracted from your capital.

That's the current info. Best wishes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Famzhi Interbiz A Scam? Please Help!!! by samisj4real(m): 11:42am On Dec 17, 2020
Ladyauthentic:

SEC has taken over. So write a letter and attach all your proofs of payments to famzhi and monies you have received from famzhi. to DG SEC. Submit in their office beside Rita Lori,garki Abuja. Be rest assured that roi you have collected will be subtracted from your capital.

That's the current info. Best wishes
Yeah, I heard about that and sometimes last week I was there to write the letter.

But and hope from this SEC guys?

Has anyone been paid through them??
Re: Is Famzhi Interbiz A Scam? Please Help!!! by Ladyauthentic(f): 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
samisj4real:
Yeah, I heard about that and sometimes last week I was there to write the letter.

But and hope from this SEC guys?

Has anyone been paid through them??

Don't know o. Make we dey look them na. Although the security guys there claimed she comes around to make payment.
Re: Is Famzhi Interbiz A Scam? Please Help!!! by samisj4real(m): 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ladyauthentic:

Don't know o. Make we dey look them na. Although the security guys there claimed she comes around to make payment.
Doubt if there's any hope again.

This is from SEC official Twitter handle.

And about the fact that she used to come there to make payments, I heard same thing from one of the security men also when i went there.

But to what use is that information even. I'm just tired.

Re: Is Famzhi Interbiz A Scam? Please Help!!! by samisj4real(m): 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
Just got the Tweet notification from them, after reading i decided to screenshot and come here to show you.
Re: Is Famzhi Interbiz A Scam? Please Help!!! by samisj4real(m): 11:38am On Jan 10, 2021
I think at this point in time I've lost all hope pertaining getting my money from Famzhi group.

From email i got from SEC they totally de associated themselves from Famzhi meanwhile we heard she used to come there steady when everything was all rosy.
Re: Is Famzhi Interbiz A Scam? Please Help!!! by Fedson: 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
I'm beginning to feel that famzhi is a scam because they have been given enough time to start paying people their capital for those that applied for it but till now I've not received my own, and I think nobody has received.
So what stops them from paying most of us? They have been doing business until march 2020 when covid-19 struck and their business revolves around agriculture and utilities which covid-19 didn't affect much, and even if it affected them, it's for few months and should not be an excuse for permanent closure of business closu

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Shares / How Do I withdraw My Money From Adclickxpress.com? / How To Make $50-300 Within 2-3hours For Free Without Any Initial Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.