Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Crypto Millionaire Bag Channel Is A Scam. Please Beware !!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Millionaire Bag Channel Is A Scam. Please Beware !!! (275 Views)

Is Famzhi Interbiz A Scam? Please Help!!! / Hey Wanna Become A Crypto Millionaire? Come Here / Empower9ja Is A Scam. Please Beware. 09091477982 & 08130992682 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crypto Millionaire Bag Channel Is A Scam. Please Beware !!! by Davidkasi: 11:33am On Jan 26, 2022
CRYPTO MILLIONAIRE BAG CHANNEL IS A SCAM. This is a YouTube channel created solely to scam innocent and inexperienced people. The owner of the channel creates bogus contents on coin arbitrage, cardless arbitrage, cryptocurrency arbitrage, etc. He will lure you to register into a private VIP Telegram channel for VIP signals and tutorials on how to make money yourself. And once you pay money into his account, your money is GONE. Thereafter, he will block you totally, and you can not communicate with him again.
So Nairalanders, I repeat:
CRYPTO MILLIONAIRE BAG CHANNEL IS A SCAM. PLEASE BEWARE !!!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Millionaire Bag Channel Is A Scam. Please Beware !!! by Kolamosun: 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
OP, this your warning came very late to me. The Criminal scammed me $220 in the month of December, 2021. You also failed to provide the channel address. However, here is the Channel address: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrpsmplwhLddvvulCsM-ogQ/videos
Nigerians, shine ur eyes well well. The owner of that channel is a Wayorist, 419, Duper, Thief, Yohoo Yahoo, All join. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Crypto Millionaire Bag Channel Is A Scam. Please Beware !!! by MohammedSah: 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kolamosun:
OP, this your warning came very late to me. The Criminal scammed me $220 in the month of December, 2021. You also failed to provide the channel address. However, here is the Channel address: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrpsmplwhLddvvulCsM-ogQ/videos
Nigerians, shine ur eyes well well. The owner of that channel is a Wayorist, 419, Duper, Thief, Yohoo Yahoo, All join. shocked shocked shocked

Kai Minini .. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
--
Re: Crypto Millionaire Bag Channel Is A Scam. Please Beware !!! by Oleg25: 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
The guy turn off comments in the channel. But when I tried to chat with him through WhatsApp, I discovered it was the same man that scammed me of $250 Perfect money in 2019. And when I tried to dig deeper, he blocked me instantly. Everyday for the Thief, and One day for the Owner. He will be caught one day

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need Help Accessing A Binance Account / Get Paid For Using Your Data / Why You Need To Invest In Yourself First!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.