Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,240 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Do You Know You Can Own Your Car With Drivecare Hire Purchase Package? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Know You Can Own Your Car With Drivecare Hire Purchase Package? (513 Views)

Sell Your Car In Dubai / Mini Bus(keke Bus) Needed On Hire Purchase In Owerri / Mini-bus On Hire Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know You Can Own Your Car With Drivecare Hire Purchase Package? by babiolabisi: 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hi there!,

own your Car as a driver on UBER and BOLT, with DRIVECARENG, Hire Purchase Package. there are various kinds of fuel efficient cars available such as corolla Toyota and the likes.

send the following detail to OLABISI.S@DRIVECARENG.COM, ensure you state where you saw the post.
your full name
house address/location
email address
phone number
1 do you have a valid driver license?
2 how long have you been driving?
3 what did you in your last job?
4 what do you do currently?

OR reach out via Whatsapp on 08177121590

Re: Do You Know You Can Own Your Car With Drivecare Hire Purchase Package? by Addme: 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
AlwaysConfused:
OP. Abeg no vex. I was searching for something else when I stumbled upon this thread so I decided to drop something before I move on.

So I'll be helping only two random people to quote this message with their account number with 5k each. Thanks.

I have picked the two winners. I'm sorry for those that missed out.

Addme. I saw you sent me mail. Please quote this post and send your message. I don't have access to that mail again.
I QUOTED YOU TWICE YESTERDAY WHEN YOU ASKED ME TO QUOTE AND WAITED TILL I HAD FLAT BATTERY.

I can't comment on that section because I was banned by antispambot

Good morning bro and may God bless you for your giveaway this morning.
I'm very sorry because I believe it's not good intruding in one"s privacy but it's gotten to a stage where I need to do this seeing your kind gesture this morning
I'm a private school teacher with Gloryville School Ota and ever since March
that lockdown started, I have been in the mercy of God and my wife
who takes care of the family.
Being trying to do lessons but people rarely appreciate such here
because it's an area filled with both average and low income earners.
My wife shop at present is more of a shadow of itself because of this.
Please bro. I will appreciate if there's anything you can do for me in
terms of jobs or any assistance you can help with. I have two kids
and
things are currently looking bleak and gloomy for us. We managed
the
last grasp at home till Friday last week but since Saturday it's being
only God.
Please bro. help a brother.
Thanks.

I attached my account balance to he other thread that I quoted you. pls yelp a soul
Re: Do You Know You Can Own Your Car With Drivecare Hire Purchase Package? by Addme: 5:53am On Jul 08, 2020
omoelerin1:
I am really touched. How I wish I am in a position to help. As a matter of fact, one of the categories of people I feel for in this covid 19 period is private school teachers..
May God send you a helper.

Bro. It's really been God sustaining us. I just wish Ogun State government would tow the path of Oyo State govt.and allow us to resume. One has turned to nuisance begging people up and down.Something I detest in my life but what should we do?

cc: AlwaysConfused , rontolo
Re: Do You Know You Can Own Your Car With Drivecare Hire Purchase Package? by Addme: 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
lonzo:

500 sent
Bro, me I no need money to bet Pls, I need for feeding even that 500 can go a long way. Pls.

(1) (Reply)

Professional Training Courses And Certification Nigeria. / Want To Start Blogging, But Don't Have Money To Hire Web Developer? Read This / Did You Achieve Your Goals This Year? What's Your Year End Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.