Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Hitmen Gunned-Downed In Thrilling Shootout In South Africa (GRAPHIC VIDEO/PIX) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hitmen Gunned-Downed In Thrilling Shootout In South Africa (GRAPHIC VIDEO/PIX) (8287 Views)

Kidnappers Killed In Shootout In Kaduna While Trying To Abduct Expatriates / Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo / 2 Iceland Cultists Killed In Imo During Shootout In A Forest (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hitmen Gunned-Downed In Thrilling Shootout In South Africa (GRAPHIC VIDEO/PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
In an alleged taxi violence-related incident, the driver of a white VW Golf 7 was shot dead while two passengers were seriously injured in a drive-by shooting along Durban’s Duffs Road.

According to police, the shooting happened on Monday afternoon and a manhunt was launched for the shooter or shooters.

KwaZulu-Natal police spokesperson Colonel Thembeka Mbele said the VW Golf 7 had come under fire at a traffic intersection.

She said she could not comment on whether the shooting was taxi-related, but anti-crime activist Yusuf Abramjee retweeted that the men who were targeted were alleged taxi hitmen.

The driver was shot dead and two occupants in the vehicle were seriously injured. They were seen to and rushed to hospital.

The roadway was closed to traffic while the investigating team was combing the scene.
Mbele said three firearms were recovered in the Golf.

VIDEO https://twitter.com/crimeairnetwork/status/1275115439186759682?s=20
(return to comment, or else... )

Re: Hitmen Gunned-Downed In Thrilling Shootout In South Africa (GRAPHIC VIDEO/PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
TWITTER RESPONSES

Re: Hitmen Gunned-Downed In Thrilling Shootout In South Africa (GRAPHIC VIDEO/PIX) by Vyzz: 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
angry
Re: Hitmen Gunned-Downed In Thrilling Shootout In South Africa (GRAPHIC VIDEO/PIX) by TMKsouth: 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
Vyzz:
angry

I know you said I shouldn't comment much grin, but care to explain what that emoji means?
Re: Hitmen Gunned-Downed In Thrilling Shootout In South Africa (GRAPHIC VIDEO/PIX) by donbachi(m): 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hope they're not gonna accuse nigerians...na una pattern.

1 Like

Re: Hitmen Gunned-Downed In Thrilling Shootout In South Africa (GRAPHIC VIDEO/PIX) by JaceBlaze: 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
Damn.. shocked shocked saw the headline on Facebook last night.

1 Like

Re: Hitmen Gunned-Downed In Thrilling Shootout In South Africa (GRAPHIC VIDEO/PIX) by TMKsouth: 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Damn.. shocked shocked saw the headline on Facebook last night.

Did u checkout the video? The driver got most of the heat I tell u.
Re: Hitmen Gunned-Downed In Thrilling Shootout In South Africa (GRAPHIC VIDEO/PIX) by JaceBlaze: 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
TMKsouth:

Did u checkout the video? The driver got most of the heat I tell u.

No I couldn't do it.so the one lying on the ground tried to dodge the rounds?
Re: Hitmen Gunned-Downed In Thrilling Shootout In South Africa (GRAPHIC VIDEO/PIX) by TMKsouth: 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
JaceBlaze:

No I couldn't do it.so the one lying on the ground tried to dodge the rounds?

I think he was hit inside the car but managed to fly out coz the back windows have bullet holes.

It's not clear whether he's the second deceased or the one in the front passenger seat. Most twitter comments aren't sympathetic though.

1 Like

Re: Hitmen Gunned-Downed In Thrilling Shootout In South Africa (GRAPHIC VIDEO/PIX) by JaceBlaze: 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
TMKsouth:

I think he was hit inside the car but managed to fly out coz the back windows have bullet holes.

It's not clear whether he's the second deceased or the one in the front passenger seat. Most twitter comments aren't sympathetic though.

This is some wild shìt.

Twitter is a dark people bro,part of the reason I don't have an account.People are really getting comfortable behind their keyboards.
Re: Hitmen Gunned-Downed In Thrilling Shootout In South Africa (GRAPHIC VIDEO/PIX) by TMKsouth: 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
JaceBlaze:

This is some wild shìt.

Twitter is a dark people bro,part of the reason I don't have an account.People are really getting comfortable behind their keyboards.

Ja it's toxic. But on this one we can't be mourning taxi hitmen terrorising society.
Re: Hitmen Gunned-Downed In Thrilling Shootout In South Africa (GRAPHIC VIDEO/PIX) by JaceBlaze: 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
TMKsouth:

Ja it's toxic. But on this one we can't be mourning taxi hitmen terrorising society.

True,you live by the gun you die by the gun.

1 Like

Re: Hitmen Gunned-Downed In Thrilling Shootout In South Africa (GRAPHIC VIDEO/PIX) by TMKsouth: 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
donbachi:
Hope they're not gonna accuse nigerians...na una pattern.

Don't start, it will end in tears. grin
Re: Hitmen Gunned-Downed In Thrilling Shootout In South Africa (GRAPHIC VIDEO/PIX) by donbachi(m): 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
TMKsouth:

Don't start, it will end in tears. grin
is it drug related?those guys are hitmen indeed.
Re: Hitmen Gunned-Downed In Thrilling Shootout In South Africa (GRAPHIC VIDEO/PIX) by TMKsouth: 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
donbachi:
is it drug related?those guys are hitmen indeed.

I just meant don't go that route of making it a locals vs foreigners thing because the South Africans here will come for u. Just accept that hitmen were killed and leave it at that.
Re: Hitmen Gunned-Downed In Thrilling Shootout In South Africa (GRAPHIC VIDEO/PIX) by donbachi(m): 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
TMKsouth:

I just meant don't go that route of making it a locals vs foreigners thing because the South Africans here will come for u. Just accept that hitmen were killed and live it at that.
not tryna get at anybody.just some harmless question..but,if they wanna come,i aint gonna clapback..cos its kinda like clapping back at myself..i'm black,u're black..we are all affected..its not in my nature.
Re: Hitmen Gunned-Downed In Thrilling Shootout In South Africa (GRAPHIC VIDEO/PIX) by Franzinni: 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
Their police must be sent to court for posting this kind of picture online without following proper police procedure.. They are suppose to remove thier trouser as is the custom anywhere especially in Nigeria .... Aklebe dem ... Nah to necked straight .. Be like dem get rank wey dem dey give Ak wet sabi neked dead body .

2 Likes

Re: Hitmen Gunned-Downed In Thrilling Shootout In South Africa (GRAPHIC VIDEO/PIX) by kereman1: 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
TMKsouth:

I know you said I shouldn't comment much grin, but care to explain what that emoji means?

According to ur signature this is the "latest on SA"

U better don't tag them Nigerians
Re: Hitmen Gunned-Downed In Thrilling Shootout In South Africa (GRAPHIC VIDEO/PIX) by TMKsouth: 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
kereman1:

According to ur signature this is the "latest on SA"

U better don't tag them Nigerians

I've had a few chats with that guy before, he's cool. Anyway, I post SA stuff with a global appeal.
Re: Hitmen Gunned-Downed In Thrilling Shootout In South Africa (GRAPHIC VIDEO/PIX) by pretydiva(f): 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
This is a gory sight. The world is turning up side down
Re: Hitmen Gunned-Downed In Thrilling Shootout In South Africa (GRAPHIC VIDEO/PIX) by KingAzubuike(f): 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
pretydiva:
This is a gory sight. The world is turning up side down
Keep quiet. It has been upside down before now.

2 Likes

Re: Hitmen Gunned-Downed In Thrilling Shootout In South Africa (GRAPHIC VIDEO/PIX) by TMKsouth: 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
Franzinni:
Their police must be sent to court for posting this kind of picture online without following proper police procedure.. They are suppose to remove thier trouser as is the custom anywhere especially in Nigeria .... Aklebe dem ... Nah to necked straight .. Be like dem get rank wey dem dey give Ak wet sabi neked dead body .

I don't know what you're saying in pidgin there, but this seems like a very funny post. grin
Re: Hitmen Gunned-Downed In Thrilling Shootout In South Africa (GRAPHIC VIDEO/PIX) by pretydiva(f): 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Keep quiet. It has been upside down before now.

You too keep quiet.
Re: Hitmen Gunned-Downed In Thrilling Shootout In South Africa (GRAPHIC VIDEO/PIX) by Franzinni: 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
TMKsouth:

I don't know what you're saying in pidgin there, but this seems like a very funny post. grin

So yeah you know Nigerian police can't help but pull the trouser of dead criminals down to reveal thier unclothedness ... It happens so much that I should believe there is a special promotion for the officer with the highest number of jeans pull down ... of dead criminals or maybe they just like too compare the size of their Guns he he ...

Well who knows ... Let me COME and be GOING .. As they say in Nigeria too ...
Re: Hitmen Gunned-Downed In Thrilling Shootout In South Africa (GRAPHIC VIDEO/PIX) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
JaceBlaze:

This is some wild shìt.

Too wild, let them finish each other for our sake.
Re: Hitmen Gunned-Downed In Thrilling Shootout In South Africa (GRAPHIC VIDEO/PIX) by TMKsouth: 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
Franzinni:

So yeah you know Nigerian police can't help but pull the trouser of dead criminals down to reveal thier unclothedness ... It happens so much that I should believe there is a special promotion for the officer with the highest number of jeans pull down ... of dead criminals or maybe they just like too compare the size of their Guns he he ...

Well who knows ... Let me COME and be GOING .. As they say in Nigeria too ...

grin grin
I've noticed that on this site too, even the prisoners walk around in underwear. It was surprising to me in the beginning as a foreigner. So there's no proper reason by law why they do that??

Maybe its for humiliation or some homo-erotic stuff like you said -comparing the guns. grin

1 Like

Re: Hitmen Gunned-Downed In Thrilling Shootout In South Africa (GRAPHIC VIDEO/PIX) by JaceBlaze: 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
WannaHowzit:

Too wild, let them finish each other for our sake.

I love the South African humour on Twitter but when it comes to serious topics I think Twitter is the last place anyone should entertain.

1 Like

Re: Hitmen Gunned-Downed In Thrilling Shootout In South Africa (GRAPHIC VIDEO/PIX) by Franzinni: 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
TMKsouth:

grin grin
I've noticed that on this site too, even the prisoners walk around in underwear. It was surprising to me in the beginning as a foreigner. So there's no proper reason by law why they do that??

Maybe its for humiliation or some homo-erotic stuff like you said -comparing the guns. grin
its just plain old backwardness .. Maybe they saw a superior do such and they just feel it is the norm... If you ask them they will say .. They were searching the corpses for any hidden items but the frequency goes to show they just plain misguided.. Even people in the police cell are usually stripped to their boxers .. Ask them they will say it is so that the criminal will not use their clothes to commit suicide ... Hahah I have heard it all in Nigeria .. I love my country but gosh .. A lot is yet to be fixed ...

1 Like

Re: Hitmen Gunned-Downed In Thrilling Shootout In South Africa (GRAPHIC VIDEO/PIX) by TMKsouth: 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
Franzinni:
its just plain old backwardness .. Maybe they saw a superior do such and they just feel it is the norm... If you ask them they will say .. They were searching the corpses for any hidden items but the frequency goes to show they just plain misguided.. Even people in the police cell are usually stripped to their boxers .. Ask them they will say it is so that the criminal will not use their clothes to commit suicide ... Hahah I have heard it all in Nigeria .. I love my country but gosh .. A lot is yet to be fixed ...

Yes, there are so many alternative ways of reaching the same conclusion without stripping down people. Thanks for enlightening me! I always meant to ask about this.

1 Like

Re: Hitmen Gunned-Downed In Thrilling Shootout In South Africa (GRAPHIC VIDEO/PIX) by THELATTERMAN(m): 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
Wasted lives...

To you who is reading this, I want you to know your life is precious asset...
Re: Hitmen Gunned-Downed In Thrilling Shootout In South Africa (GRAPHIC VIDEO/PIX) by heniford2: 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
SA crime rate 100% lack of joblessness grin
Re: Hitmen Gunned-Downed In Thrilling Shootout In South Africa (GRAPHIC VIDEO/PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
heniford2:
SA crime rate 100% lack of joblessness grin

You so right, SA "lacks joblessness" indeed.

You are proof that Nigerians study under trees. grin Ask a clever somebody in the mud hut next door to explain what's wrong with what u wrote.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: I’ll Serve Nigerians To Best Of My Ability / Wale Babalakin Charged To Court For Money-laundering / "Operation Akpakwu" Arrests 2 Suspected Drug Peddlers In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.