Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Breaking News!! - Edo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!! - Edo (1493 Views)

Breaking News: Edo House Of Assembly Elects New Speaker / Breaking News: Edo APC Wish Obaseki And His Deputy Well. Read The Full Statement / BREAKING NEWS: Edo State Deputy Governor, Philip Shaibu Resigns From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!! - Edo by Optional09: 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
BREAKING NEWS!!! Edith Isokpan has been declared the candidate of the African Action Congress AAC in Edo state. VOTE EDITH ISOKPAN FOR GOVERNOR

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! - Edo by JubrinElSudan: 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!! - Edo by yemi002: 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nice one
I wish you good luck

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! - Edo by IJOBA2: 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
OK
Re: Breaking News!! - Edo by Kriss216: 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
This one go finish Edo State money buying wig and weavons.
Re: Breaking News!! - Edo by ican2020: 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
Good luck cause you will need it
Re: Breaking News!! - Edo by kereman1: 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
She looks too innocent for nigeria polities.
Re: Breaking News!! - Edo by boookworm: 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
Has a higher chance of winning the governorship election than ize iyamu that has been going from party after party after party after party grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! - Edo by Optional09: 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
kereman1:
She looks too innocent for nigeria polities.

isn’t that what we need?
Re: Breaking News!! - Edo by Optional09: 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kriss216:
This one go finish Edo State money buying wig and weavons.
It’s always good if people with high intellect comment on this kind of issue. your comment would have shown that you’re trying to pass a message if you had put a little positivity behind your thoughts
Re: Breaking News!! - Edo by Kriss216: 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
Optional09:
It’s always good if people with high intellect comment on this kind of issue. your comment would have shown that you’re trying to pass a message if you had put a little positivity behind your thoughts
I'm a Realist. I don't need to massage your ego. Besides, I don't celebrate mediocrity.
Re: Breaking News!! - Edo by iokpebholo: 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lol.slay queen for Edo governor grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News!! - Edo by Henryabuja: 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
She would bring Italy experience to bear in edo state cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking News!! - Edo by sosanova: 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
grin grin grin
I better pass my neighbour political party
Re: Breaking News!! - Edo by Optional09: 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
Henryabuja:
She would bring Italy experience to bear in edo state cheesy cheesy cheesy

It’s lack of respect for women that makes Nigerian men rape them at 6years then accused them of prostitution at 18 after they have been molested and dehumanize. Your lack of decorum and etiquette would make you bring Italy experience to this. It’s disrespectful of you to say such a thing it’s a disrespect to the entire women in Nigeria and beyond. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Breaking News!! - Edo by Somodooo: 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
boookworm:
Has a higher chance of winning the governorship election than ize iyamu that has been going from party after party after party after party grin
you'll never maka heaven grin

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Oshiomhole’s Overtures To Onojie Of Uromi Rebuffed / Thugs And Mopol Vs Airforce As Man Destroy Airport Fence / BBNaija: “DJ Switch Kept My Family Dancing For 2 Hours Nonstop” – Gov. Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.