Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,747 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Thread For Starlife Serial Lovers - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Starlife Serial Lovers (718 Views)

All Starlife Series Episodes For April 2, April 3 2023 / Mismatched On Starlife: Anokhi &ayra Or Anokhi & Shaurya / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Starlife Serial Lovers by Thatssobeyonce(f): 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
Since Zee world is now airing soaps we have watched before,I think star life is way better now.
With Serials like Geet,Made for each other,Game of love,and Blockbuster Movies.Those who dont watch star life should give it a chance.
My Fav shows on starlife are Game of love and Family affairs,feel free to share yours.
Re: Thread For Starlife Serial Lovers by Henry826(m): 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
coolStarlife is the best my favourite is made for each other,game of love,kulfi the singing star.Starlife is the best my favourite is made for each other,game of love,kulfi the singing star.Starlife is the best my favourite is made for each other,game of love,kulfi the singing star.
Re: Thread For Starlife Serial Lovers by Henry826(m): 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
Thatssobeyonce:
Since Zee world is now airing soaps we have watched before,I think star life is way better now.
With Serials like Geet,Made for each other,Game of love,and Blockbuster Movies.Those who dont watch star life should give it a chance.
My Fav shows on starlife are Game of love and Family affairs,feel free to share yours.
Re: Thread For Starlife Serial Lovers by Factoryfitted: 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Hi @thatssobeyonce,

I came across your comment on the thread about the OAP who proposed to his girlfriend on Val's day, and was quite taken aback by your comment. A tad bit amusing no less, cheesy And going thru a few of your other posts, I think you come across as someone who is direct, straightforward, has a sound head firmly screwed on right, and yeah, is a little goofy, I might add, but in a nice way. smiley

The point is, it's nice to meet someone who is still positive about people, and, unaffected in the midst of all the cynicism, bitterness and negativity there is about Nigeria today. I know people like us are still out there; that is why I am reaching out to you. I do hope you choose to correspond.

Looking forward to it actually smiley

Sincerely,
DoubleF.
Re: Thread For Starlife Serial Lovers by Thatssobeyonce(f): 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
Factoryfitted:

Hi @thatssobeyonce,

I came across your comment on the thread about the OAP who proposed to his girlfriend on Val's day, and was quite taken aback by your comment. A tad bit amusing no less, cheesy And going thru a few of your other posts, I think you come across as someone who is direct, straightforward, has a sound head firmly screwed on right, and yeah, is a little goofy, I might add, but in a nice way. smiley

The point is, it's nice to meet someone who is still positive about people, and, unaffected in the midst of all the cynicism, bitterness and negativity there is about Nigeria today. I know people like us are still out there; that is why I am reaching out to you. I do hope you choose to correspond.

Looking forward to it actually smiley

Sincerely,
DoubleF.

Hello, nice to meet you too..... Well what i read on the internet doesn't really affect me because you'll have to know someone personally to judge them... And maybe some pple typing hate posts here are having a bad day, we can't really blame them coz the situation here is frustrating lol.... So i pretend everything i see here has a positive perspective or meaning and i laugh and scroll
Re: Thread For Starlife Serial Lovers by Factoryfitted: 7:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Hello, nice to meet you too..... Well what i read on the internet doesn't really affect me because you'll have to know someone personally to judge them... And maybe some pple typing hate posts here are having a bad day, we can't really blame them coz the situation here is frustrating lol.... So i pretend everything i see here has a positive perspective or meaning and i laugh and scroll

Lolz. You do have it right by not allowing opinions get to you. But If one were to go by the number and frequency of hate posts online ehn, it would seem that some people are having perpetually bad days o, to the extent that most times it's just better to read comments and keep one's to themselves

Yeah, naija is rough right now, and you nailed it when you mentioned the current 'alaye' having "ended Nigeria". I found it interesting reading that come from you. Repping the part of the country that I do, it's unexpected hearing someone from your 'neck of the woods' say something like that. smiley

Be that as it may tho, it seems everybody is trying to escape the country. Who is going to be left to fix the place?
Re: Thread For Starlife Serial Lovers by Thatssobeyonce(f): 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
Factoryfitted:

Lolz. You do have it right by not allowing opinions get to you. But If one were to go by the number and frequency of hate posts online ehn, it would seem that some people are having perpetually bad days o, to the extent that most times it's just better to read comments and keep one's to themselves

Yeah, naija is rough right now, and you nailed it when you mentioned the current 'alaye' having "ended Nigeria". I found it interesting reading that come from you. Repping the part of the country that I do, it's unexpected hearing someone from your 'neck of the woods' say something like that. smiley

Be that as it may tho, it seems everybody is trying to escape the country. Who is going to be left to fix the place?

Trust me Nigerians need to stop playing the tribalism card in order to succeed, we are all mere pawns to our leaders... You think these politicians care whether u r igbo or kanuri when they party behind close doors? Lol

Nigeria keeps getting worse as time goes on, from 2015 to now, ion know what to say about the current state of the country.... We re cursed with leaders who don't care about the citizens...... And lol u actually wont realize how bad Nigeria is messed up till you travel outside nigeria to places with organized govt.... You'll weep, i prefer Eritrea to Nigeria anyday anytime.... It's much better over there atleast even tho it has its own problems too
Re: Thread For Starlife Serial Lovers by Factoryfitted: 1:13am On Feb 20, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Trust me Nigerians need to stop playing the tribalism card in order to succeed, we are all mere pawns to our leaders... You think these politicians care whether u r igbo or kanuri when they party behind close doors? Lol

Nigeria keeps getting worse as time goes on, from 2015 to now, ion know what to say about the current state of the country.... We re cursed with leaders who don't care about the citizens...... And lol u actually wont realize how bad Nigeria is messed up till you travel outside nigeria to places with organized govt.... You'll weep, i prefer Eritrea to Nigeria anyday anytime.... It's much better over there atleast even tho it has its own problems too

Nods... I agree with you that Nigeria is facing a serious existential threat, and is going thru a major crisis of identity; an introspective person does not even need to have to go all the extent of travelling out of the country to realize that.

Now, when you talk about the scourge of bad leadership, not to even mention the negative politics of tribalism, you are simply romancing the symptoms of a much larger underlying problem - one that comes with the realization that Nigeria is just a microcosm of Africa.

Put in another way, what happens in Nigeria, to a large extent is also happening throughout Africa, though as you say, not in the same proportions. However that in itself would not be surprising when you consider the sheer size of Nigeria comparatively... You know what they say - the bigger the head, the bigger the headache. Chuckles.

I will explain what I mean, but before I go on, I need to ask: which part of you is Nigerian and which part is Eritrean?
Re: Thread For Starlife Serial Lovers by Thatssobeyonce(f): 10:14am On Feb 20, 2022
Factoryfitted:

Nods... I agree with you that Nigeria is facing a serious existential threat, and is going thru a major crisis of identity; an introspective person does not even need to have to go all the extent of travelling out of the country to realize that.

Now, when you talk about the scourge of bad leadership, not to even mention the negative politics of tribalism, you are simply romancing the symptoms of a much larger underlying problem - one that comes with the realization that Nigeria is just a microcosm of Africa.

Put in another way, what happens in Nigeria, to a large extent is also happening throughout Africa, though as you say, not in the same proportions. However that in itself would not be surprising when you consider the sheer size of Nigeria comparatively... You know what they say - the bigger the head, the bigger the headache. Chuckles.

I will explain what I mean, but before I go on, I need to ask: which part of you is Nigerian and which part is Eritrean?

True!!! Nigeria also has its own positive aspects tho, it's not as if everything about Nigeria is bad... My Dad is a fulani from Gombe and my mom is eritrean
Re: Thread For Starlife Serial Lovers by Factoryfitted: 11:44am On Feb 20, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

True!!! Nigeria also has its own positive aspects tho, it's not as if everything about Nigeria is bad... My Dad is a fulani from Gombe and my mom is eritrean

Smiles. That makes you the second lady from Gombe I have met. First I met when I went to serve in the north.

Nigeria is such a fantastic place. The whole of Africa too. But for the moment let us keep the conversation about Nigeria. More about Africa later. We are so blessed it is almost shocking -with all these diverse cultures and truly wonderful people if you actually get to know them - But you know what?
Re: Thread For Starlife Serial Lovers by Thatssobeyonce(f): 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
Factoryfitted:

Smiles. That makes you the second lady from Gombe I have met. First I met when I went to serve in the north.

Nigeria is such a fantastic place. The whole of Africa too. But for the moment let us keep the conversation about Nigeria. More about Africa later. We are so blessed it is almost shocking -with all these diverse cultures and truly wonderful people if you actually get to know them - But you know what?

Oh that's cool, yeah naija is truly blessed... Our differences makes us unique in a way,and i truly wanna know more about other cultures esp down south...Lol what?
Re: Thread For Starlife Serial Lovers by Factoryfitted: 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Oh that's cool, yeah naija is truly blessed... Our differences makes us unique in a way,and i truly wanna know more about other cultures esp down south...Lol what?

Smiles I would be glad to tell you about them too. By the way, How far south have you ever been? smiley

I Am sure you would experience something of a culture shock when you do come to the south. Same as I did when I went to serve. You know how you often hear the word culture shock? Lolz. Well it's actually a different thing when you experience it for yourself firsthand. cheesy

"What?" Most of the problems naija is currently facing have their roots outside this country.

It would actually shock you to know that there are interests working to ensure the system stays the same as it is. There is pppppleeeeenty to tell you about it, but it's not something to discuss on an open medium, before the nairaland giraffes start stretching their necks here lolz. ... So supposing I send you a direct message?
Re: Thread For Starlife Serial Lovers by Thatssobeyonce(f): 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
Factoryfitted:

Smiles I would be glad to tell you about them too. By the way, How far south have you ever been? smiley

I Am sure you would experience something of a culture shock when you do come to the south. Same as I did when I went to serve. You know how you often hear the word culture shock? Lolz. Well it's actually a different thing when you experience it for yourself firsthand. cheesy

"What?" Most of the problems naija is currently facing have their roots outside this country.

It would actually shock you to know that there are interests working to ensure the system stays the same as it is. There is pppppleeeeenty to tell you about it, but it's not something to discuss on an open medium, before the nairaland giraffes start stretching their necks here lolz. ... So supposing I send you a direct message?

I haven't really experienced one coz I've bn to lag n Ilorin twice buh just for a week or more, so i haven't really had time to know more abt pple.... And sure use the other mail i typed earlier.... The one up there is strictly for work
Re: Thread For Starlife Serial Lovers by Factoryfitted: 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

I haven't really experienced one coz I've bn to lag n Ilorin twice buh just for a week or more, so i haven't really had time to know more abt pple.... And sure use the other mail i typed earlier.... The one up there is strictly for work

Oh. Lasgidi. And sleepy Illorin. You, lady have not felt the pulse of the deep south. And I seriously doubt you actually experienced Lagos like, experienced the place.

You typed a mail earlier? Where?
Re: Thread For Starlife Serial Lovers by Thatssobeyonce(f): 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
Factoryfitted:

Oh. Lasgidi. And sleepy Illorin. You, lady have not felt the pulse of the deep south. And I seriously doubt you actually experienced Lagos like, experienced the place.

You typed a mail earlier? Where?

No i haven't lol.

Maizah1063@gmail.com
Re: Thread For Starlife Serial Lovers by Factoryfitted: 11:41pm On Feb 20, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

No i haven't lol.

Lolz. Thought so. Ok I'll buzz you tomorrow. Promises to be a busy day. Am off to bed now. Do sleep well, ok?

And oh! You can delete the Addy now.
Re: Thread For Starlife Serial Lovers by Thatssobeyonce(f): 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
Factoryfitted:

Lolz. Thought so. Ok I'll buzz you tomorrow. Promises to be a busy day. Am off to bed now. Do sleep well, ok?

And oh! You can delete the Addy now.

Sure
Re: Thread For Starlife Serial Lovers by Factoryfitted: 11:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Sure

Smiles.

Hi again,

You have got mail.

(1) (Reply)

Cac Registration And Property Management / Bbnaija: nengi Accepts Ozo's Love Proposal (video) / #bbnaija2020: “why I Refused To Accept Ozo’s Proposal” – Nengi Tells Laycon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.