Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

<drives Me Crazy> New Styl Plus Video - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / <drives Me Crazy> New Styl Plus Video (969 Views)

HiTV's Programme Repetition Is Driving Me Crazy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

<drives Me Crazy> New Styl Plus Video by samir101ng(m): 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2007
Has anybody seen the new Styl Plus video on MTV Base or Channel O ? Men, i think its one of the best videos to ever come out of Nigeria. The video quality was clean, the storyline perfect and the music spectacular. The director really tried and the setting (the drinks behind them) was a very good idea. Any comments ?
Re: <drives Me Crazy> New Styl Plus Video by ginky: 9:49pm On Jul 21, 2007
I have watched it and I love it.The video fits the song and the video is really tight.They should keep up with what they are doing.
Re: <drives Me Crazy> New Styl Plus Video by Eastcoast(f): 3:33am On Jul 23, 2007
do you have a link to the video or something? I would like to watch it
Re: <drives Me Crazy> New Styl Plus Video by busygirl(f): 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2007
someone should upload it pleaseeeeee!
Re: <drives Me Crazy> New Styl Plus Video by Emad(f): 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2007
i have the video but dont know how to upload it
Someone please teach me embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Grey Focus Premieres In Pan African Film Festival / Where Domi Download Free Movie On The Internet? / My Opinion About Michael Jackson This Is It Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.