Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Video Of Nigerian Dad Advising His Daughter To Engage In Exam Malpractice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Video Of Nigerian Dad Advising His Daughter To Engage In Exam Malpractice (355 Views)

Trending Video Of Nigerian Dad Being Made Up By His Daughters / Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) / Girl ‘Punches’ Nigerian Dad At US Army Promotion Ceremony (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Nigerian Dad Advising His Daughter To Engage In Exam Malpractice by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
Reports!

The video which has gone viral has received lots of backlash and criticisms online.

Nigerians on social media have shared reacted to a viral video of a dad who was advising his little daughter to engage in examination malpractice.

In the video, the man who spoke partly in Igbo language, advised his daughter to learn how sneak in textbooks inside the exam hall, so she could pass in flying colors.

According to him, he did it during his days in school and it worked for him. He advised her not to stress her brain in the exam Hall trying to get answers to questions she hasn’t seen before.

He further assured his daughter that he loves her very much, and that is the reason why he is giving her the best advice.

In their reaction to the video, many Nigerians called out the man for dishing out what they consider as bad advice to the little girl who might eventually consider examination malpractice to be the norm.

See Video Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CB0XvEaj03w/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=AB2D59F8-C823-4FFB-B13D-E4C100C315AC

Re: Video Of Nigerian Dad Advising His Daughter To Engage In Exam Malpractice by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
Cc: Lalasticlala And Seun
Re: Video Of Nigerian Dad Advising His Daughter To Engage In Exam Malpractice by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
Thank God he didn't advice sex for marks.

Some things might seem like a joke, but know that certain people are watching, and some time into the future, this would be pulled out against you, and then you will realize it wasn't really worth the clout.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Dad Advising His Daughter To Engage In Exam Malpractice by Vyzz: 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
My mom once told me....

Do what your mate are doing to pass
Re: Video Of Nigerian Dad Advising His Daughter To Engage In Exam Malpractice by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
Imagine, angry angry angry just imagine, what the girl is being trained with at this tender age undecided undecided.
What rubbish, disgraced generation angry angry. Marlians everywhere undecided undecided.
What do this present generation have to offer to the upcoming ones .
Nothing, absolutely nothing undecided undecided
Re: Video Of Nigerian Dad Advising His Daughter To Engage In Exam Malpractice by missjekyll: 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
Vyzz:
My mom once told me....

Mine as well. terrible. I never ever took that advice. I m flexing now
Re: Video Of Nigerian Dad Advising His Daughter To Engage In Exam Malpractice by Omoluabi16(m): 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
Vyzz:
My mom once told me....

That is not really a bad advice. Some of your mates actually studied hard to pass.So maybe she wanted you to use your discretion.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Dad Advising His Daughter To Engage In Exam Malpractice by Vyzz: 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
Omoluabi16:
That is not really a bad advice. Some of your mates actually studied hard to pass.So maybe she wanted you to use your discretion.

Exactly
Re: Video Of Nigerian Dad Advising His Daughter To Engage In Exam Malpractice by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Imagine, angry angry angry just imagine, what the girl is being trained with at this tender age undecided undecided.
What rubbish, disgraced generation angry angry. Marlians everywhere undecided undecided.

Have You Watch The Video
Re: Video Of Nigerian Dad Advising His Daughter To Engage In Exam Malpractice by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
No
UDOKABESTLUV:

Have You Watch The Video
Re: Video Of Nigerian Dad Advising His Daughter To Engage In Exam Malpractice by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
No

What Are You Waiting For?
Re: Video Of Nigerian Dad Advising His Daughter To Engage In Exam Malpractice by Deltayankeeboi: 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:

Madam calm down.

PS... The baby is so cute. I love babies. I should have been an obstetrician embarassed Definitely in my next life. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Wife Chops Off Spouse's Private Part Off. / MTN Just Stole My 5GB Data / Homeless Man Returns Ring worth $4000 And Gets A House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.