Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Meet The Son Of The Notorious Armed Robber, Lawrence Anini, Who Said This About - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet The Son Of The Notorious Armed Robber, Lawrence Anini, Who Said This About (3524 Views)

Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako / Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) / Full Story Of Lawrence Anini The Most Dreaded And Notorious Armed Robber In 9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Son Of The Notorious Armed Robber, Lawrence Anini, Who Said This About by globalblogtips: 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
Quite a number of Nigerians born in the days of Lawrence Anini will have one story or the other to tell about the crisis committed by this man which caught the attention of many and brought fear the way of Nigerians when his name is mentioned.

The generation given birth to in the last two decades might not have the full details about the action of the deceased who brought trouble to the way of Nigerians during his days on Earth.

The Notorious Armed Robber, Lawrence Anini was given birth to in the year 1960, but with the expectation of many parents that he would become an important of the society.

Anini in the year 1986, started terrorizing the the Bendel State, particularly Benin City, his action and terror caused whenever he rob did not only become an headache for the people of this area but soon became a national threat and an issue for Nigeria.

He was however caught and sentenced to death in March, 29, 1986 and was executed.

Read The Remaining News Here

https://softmp3.com.ng/2020/06/24/meet-the-son-of-the-notorious-armed-robber-lawrence-anini-who-said-this-about-his-late-father/

Share your experience about Anini.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Son Of The Notorious Armed Robber, Lawrence Anini, Who Said This About by TransflectTP(m): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
shocked
Re: Meet The Son Of The Notorious Armed Robber, Lawrence Anini, Who Said This About by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
Even the son resemble thief...
see em face grin

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Son Of The Notorious Armed Robber, Lawrence Anini, Who Said This About by Franzinni: 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
Who get this guy contact make e for ep me act as him papa for my film..

Abeg

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Son Of The Notorious Armed Robber, Lawrence Anini, Who Said This About by BlackfireX: 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
Igbo people ehhhh
Re: Meet The Son Of The Notorious Armed Robber, Lawrence Anini, Who Said This About by nwosukingsley366(m): 11:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
hmmm...
Re: Meet The Son Of The Notorious Armed Robber, Lawrence Anini, Who Said This About by saintvc(m): 3:07am On Jun 25, 2020
ATTEST THE SON IMMEDIATELY FOR TGE SIN OF FATHER

SINVE GOD PASSES ADAM AND EVE SIN TO US
Re: Meet The Son Of The Notorious Armed Robber, Lawrence Anini, Who Said This About by Olabode971(f): 3:35am On Jun 25, 2020
I was having a discussion about His Father last week with my mum.. ND at the same time I was thinking about this guy. because have watched him on YouTube explaining some things about his Dad and his name; how people pronounced it.

Whenever I think or discuss deeply about people or event; in a short while the people seems to resurfaced again or I come in direct contact with them.... I don't know what is happening to me ooh.. Its looking weird. This ain't the 10th time sef.

Abeg; who I be nau... #LookingDown

Can sm1 help me out

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Son Of The Notorious Armed Robber, Lawrence Anini, Who Said This About by nony43(m): 6:18am On Jun 25, 2020
BlackfireX:
Igbo people ehhhh

Every thing Igbo people, go to school and learn how to read mba. How is he Igbo?
Re: Meet The Son Of The Notorious Armed Robber, Lawrence Anini, Who Said This About by phemmyfour: 6:32am On Jun 25, 2020
BlackfireX:
Igbo people ehhhh
Bini

In Anini's voice: "For this Bini...... I go show you police people who I be"
Re: Meet The Son Of The Notorious Armed Robber, Lawrence Anini, Who Said This About by squash47(m): 7:21am On Jun 25, 2020
Olabode971:
I was having a discussion about His Father last week with my mum.. ND at the same time I was thinking about this guy. because have watched him on YouTube explaining some things about his Dad and his name; how people pronounced it.

Whenever I think or discuss deeply about people or event; in a short while the people seems to resurfaced again or I come in direct contact with them.... I don't know what is happening to me ooh.. Its looking weird. This ain't the 10th time sef.

Can sm1 help me out

Congrats bro, you're qualified to be a Nigerian pastor.
you have the ability to see vision.
all u need is to develop it.

I wish u success potential Daddy G.O
Re: Meet The Son Of The Notorious Armed Robber, Lawrence Anini, Who Said This About by Newyearweb88: 8:04am On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Meet The Son Of The Notorious Armed Robber, Lawrence Anini, Who Said This About by Raymeskey: 10:07am On Jun 25, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:
Even the son resemble thief...

see em face grin
Did thief have a special look?
How does thief look like?
Later now you people will be shouting SARS are these SARS are that because of this mentality.
Re: Meet The Son Of The Notorious Armed Robber, Lawrence Anini, Who Said This About by lereinter(m): 10:20am On Jun 25, 2020
Son of an armed robber
Re: Meet The Son Of The Notorious Armed Robber, Lawrence Anini, Who Said This About by Olabode971(f): 11:19am On Jun 25, 2020
squash47:

Congrats bro, you're qualified to be a Nigerian pastor. ... you have the ability to see vision. all u need is to develop it. .
I wish u success potential Daddy G.O
Daddy Whaattttttt?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Son Of The Notorious Armed Robber, Lawrence Anini, Who Said This About by squash47(m): 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
Olabode971:

Daddy Whaattttttt?
General Overseer
Re: Meet The Son Of The Notorious Armed Robber, Lawrence Anini, Who Said This About by Olabode971(f): 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
squash47:
General Overseer
Hmmm... heavy sigh

1 Like

Re: Meet The Son Of The Notorious Armed Robber, Lawrence Anini, Who Said This About by Haywhymido(m): 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
lol, u get mind o
Re: Meet The Son Of The Notorious Armed Robber, Lawrence Anini, Who Said This About by wizod(m): 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
He should not be ashamed of his father but he should only speak ill of the way his father chose
Re: Meet The Son Of The Notorious Armed Robber, Lawrence Anini, Who Said This About by Spice1: 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ovigbo
Re: Meet The Son Of The Notorious Armed Robber, Lawrence Anini, Who Said This About by JOACHINpedro: 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
Olabode971:

Can sm1 help me out
If you think or discuss about correct score, do tag me grin
Re: Meet The Son Of The Notorious Armed Robber, Lawrence Anini, Who Said This About by Olabode971(f): 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

If you think or discuss about correct score, do tag me grin

Funny you...

But am into Virtual Football Trading..
My targets are simply Over2.5 and G.G.

Bro; you can contact me via mail. alaoolabode971@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Horrific Photos: ISIS Sets Four Men Ablaze In Iraq / Young Nigerian Female Soldier Killed While Fightig BokoHaram In Northern Nigeria / 8 dead bodies this 1st January Blackaxe vs Vikings Anambra PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.