Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday (49338 Views)

State Police: 20 Governors’ Decisions Ready For NEC May – NGF / PDP Crisis: Stormy Session Likely As NEC May Decide Ayu’s Fate Today / PDP NEC May Approve Throwing Presidential Ticket Open Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by boookworm: 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
SirBunky85:
see dem hypocrite
Edo is not Lagos.

Shun godfatherism.. It has never done any state good

7 Likes

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by Asgard13: 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
So na Yoruba people with all their mouths Dey collect like this?

Legendhero passingshot egghead gbawe seunmsg

I don’t understand

Make una tell Tinubu to pull a Sophisticated trick

A whole Jagaban can’t go down without a fight

Because if this NEC meeting happens...

Yoruba tribe will go down ... like it will be a national political disgrace

You know a whole Yoruba tribe ... after all insults abuses hatred Yoruba showed to other Nigerians

Also considering the fact that Yoruba were warn but instead they claim political I too know

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by israelmao(m): 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
When I predicted Oshiomhole's removal sometimes ago someone was arguing with me.I said,this fire that has been set will eventually consume Oshiomhole it will never go out until it accomplishes its mission.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by victons(m): 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
e don happen
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by ojaysam25(m): 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
the end of oshomole....he should reconcile with obaseki who knows he might employ him has his P.A...
good riddance...

4 Likes

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by SirBunky85(m): 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
boookworm:

Edo is not Lagos.

Shun godfatherism.. It has never done any state good
same godfathers dat have imposed him after sharing Edo treasury abi?how else do one define hypocrisy?
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
Exmilitant:
When Oshiomole is finally ejected, next move will be to mop up Tinubu boys or what is left of them. Nothing must be in the way of EL RUFAI/AMAECHI.

el rufai / amaechi candidature will be stuff of nightmare for anyone unfortunate to live under their regime .

i will be far far away from Nigeria when that go happen .

i don see enough under buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
All this story we get from here and there is giving me a lot of headaches, hence it is making me to dislike this platform. APC and PDP has filled every page of News paper for the wrong reason. All this NEC and NWC and APC & PDP of what good has it contributed to the life of the common man

1 Like

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by Nwaonyishi69: 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
boookworm:
Oshomole is a goner..

So Oshomole after looting Edo state decided to loot APC grin And also got angry cos obaseki refused to allow him and his boy (kabaka) loot Edo state. And instead of convening NEC meetings as stipulated in the constitution he decided to go after obaseki in a bid to remove him from power Simply he didn't want him to keep looting.
grin

And now he teamed up with a looter (ize iyamu) that has been going from party after party after party after party grin to loot Edo state again grin grin

But he never knew Edo is not Lagos
This is the man dancing at every corner and calling who ever is opposed to his high handed looting formular, a fool. These are the real people making Nigeria a horrible place.

1 Like

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by dahnimoh(m): 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
See me see wahala

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by boookworm: 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
SirBunky85:
same godfathers dat have imposed him after sharing Edo treasury abi?how else do one define hypocrisy?
Two wrongs don't make a right.

This your "hypocrisy" Rant won't stop the fact that ize iyamu has zero chance of winning the governorship election

3 Likes

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by boookworm: 10:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
This is the man dancing at every corner and calling who ever is opposed to his high handed looting formular, a fool. These are the real people making Nigeria a horrible place.
grin grin

He is a goner
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
nairavsdollars:
She ran away since
she will come back now that Obaseki has retired her husband
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by Somodooo: 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
[s]
DEHVEHLOP:
Ẹ be like say the 5% potopotor dwellers them want take over Nigeria o

BTW, if they do, they automatically become animals since they have tag Nigeria a zoo cheesy

We will therefore have:

President = Pig

Chief Justice = Piglet

CoS = Piggott

SSG = PIGGY

AND AS MANY AS POSSIBLE PAGGOTS AND MAGGOTS
[/s]
bullcrap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by sujexy(m): 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
Austino50:
I can bet you that Oshomole will not be removed rather his purported suspension will be lifted and more powers will be given to him and Giadom will be thrown out as he has resigned from NWC to contest election in Rivers State and also he is under suspension in his state.
Why is his NWC strongly opposing the NEC meeting if oshiomole has nothing to be scare of?

3 Likes

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by jasent(m): 10:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
boookworm:
Oshomole is a goner..

So Oshomole after looting Edo state decided to loot APC grin And also got angry cos obaseki refused to allow him and his boy (kabaka) loot Edo state. And instead of convening NEC meetings as stipulated in the constitution he decided to go after obaseki in a bid to remove him from power Simply Because he didn't want him to keep looting the state
grin

And now he teamed up with a looter (ize iyamu) that has been going from party after party after party after party grin to loot Edo state again grin grin

But he never knew Edo is not Lagos
We told them Edo is not Lagos,but they said Edo is the real Lagos. We told them Tinubu power ends in Lagos, but they told us Tinubu is ruling Edo by proxy..

3 Likes

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by Jack500: 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Asgard13:

I don’t understand

You know a whole Yoruba tribe ... after all insults abuses hatred Yoruba showed to other Nigerians

Also considering the fact that Yoruba were warn but instead they claim political I too know

Your life must really be m1serable, their is no way u can make it in life, with the way yoruba torment u day and night

1 Like

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by boookworm: 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
jasent:
We told them Edo is not Lagos,but they said Edo is the real Lagos. We told them Tinubu power ends in Lagos, but they told us Tinubu is ruling Edo by proxy..

And now Oshomole is a goner and Tinubu is next in line

5 Likes

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by Lamasta(m): 10:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
Let's keep our fingers cross as APC prepare their final misile grin which Oshiomole cannot escape

2 Likes

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by cryptotech: 10:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
tinubu boys are only throwing confusion in enemy camp..I wonder why dey are so scared of him even without holding any post..he is jus an ordinary citizen like u o, free the niggar.. tinubu this, tinubu that...una no dey tire?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by Asgard13: 10:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
Jack500:

Your life must really be m1serable, their is no way u can make it in life, with the way yoruba torment u day and night

Yoruba grin... No Level!

Burn if you wish cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by themes009(m): 10:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
Asgard13:

I don’t understand

please use you head..... aba you're too mumu

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lostz:
now he can enjoy his imported wife in peace.

he should be grateful to Obaseki
Imported wife wey don japa
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by lamentor78(m): 10:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ogun lakaye Oshiomole
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by favour32(m): 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
Exmilitant:
When Oshiomole is finally ejected, next move will be to mop up Tinubu boys or what is left of them. Nothing must be in the way of EL RUFAI/AMAECHI.
Na ya mouth you talk so.
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by eneyoduke(m): 10:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
Tomorrow is another day for the media to continue with their misleading infodemic because it's a day for both the PDP primary and all might expected APC NEC meeting grin cool
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by Jack500: 10:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
Asgard13:

Yoruba grin... No Level!

Burn if you wish cheesy

I can feel ur pain and anguish, may it never go. Hating on those that u will never be able to reach in this world and the next. Miserable lot.

1 Like

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by SirBunky85(m): 10:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
boookworm:

Two wrongs don't make a right.

This your "hypocrisy" Rant won't stop the fact that ize iyamu has zero chance of winning the governorship election
and this ur pretentious life wont stop u from being a hypocrite
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by Champneys: 10:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
Who cares if Oshiomole the ugly frog gets tossed in the bin?!

Fu..cking clowns.

1 Like

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by sheyitokz(m): 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
ogun oni pawa oo
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by Osna0172(m): 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
OK we are watching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olamiju Omolewa Obanikoro Graduates From US High School (photos) / Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React / Sunday Igboho: We Didn’t Burn Seriki Fulani’s Property, The Indigenes Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.