Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday (49337 Views)

State Police: 20 Governors’ Decisions Ready For NEC May – NGF / PDP Crisis: Stormy Session Likely As NEC May Decide Ayu’s Fate Today / PDP NEC May Approve Throwing Presidential Ticket Open Next Week (2) (3) (4)

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by Aurelius1(m): 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
popez:
Time and again I will say this: Amala and Ewedu type of politics peculiar to South West APC isn't welcomed in national politics.

To succeed in national politics, one has to be smart and courageous, which is the exact opposite of what is obtained in Amala and ewedu local politics.

Oh well!! undecided
Pardon my ignorance sir, but what do you mean by "ewedu and amala politics?
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by Abagworo(m): 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
Exmilitant:
When Oshiomole is finally ejected, next move will be to mop up Tinubu boys or what is left of them. Nothing must be in the way of EL RUFAI/AMAECHI.

It's way beyond that. They had plans to uproot every APC Governor in the South not in support of Tinubu 2023. It's one of the reasons Buhari lost in States he should have won with a wide margin like Imo in 2019. They were out to uproot Okorocha because of his 2023 ambition and traded Rivers State to uproot Amaechi.

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by Salvador1: 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
popez:
Time and again I will say this: Amala and Ewedu type of politics peculiar to South West APC isn't welcomed in national politics.

To succeed in national politics, one has to be smart and courageous, which is the exact opposite of what is obtained in Amala and ewedu local politics.

Oh well!! undecided
gbam
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by Salvador1: 10:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:
Ẹ be like say the 5% potopotor dwellers them want take over Nigeria o

BTW, if they do, they automatically become animals since they have tag Nigeria a zoo cheesy

We will therefore have:

President = Pig

Chief Justice = Piglet

CoS = Piggott

SSG = PIGGY

AND AS MANY AS POSSIBLE PAGGOTS AND MAGGOTS
Na u go tire oo
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by Dpharisee: 10:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
Those guys don't answer Heartbeat of the nation for nothing cheesy

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
popez:

Oh well!! undecided

Lol... boring. Hope you will come up with something better next time.
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by Salvador1: 11:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
Fake news grin cheesy
no reflendum no erection clue

Karma is really a bitch

It is doing you guys voodoo.
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by PenSniper: 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
popez:

Oh well!! undecided

Childish.
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by tundey4all(m): 11:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
na dem sabi

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by ayenale1(m): 11:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
Two things will happen
1 it either APC disintegrate to their former parties or
2 Tinubu and loyalies will form a new party.
But definitely a new party will emerge

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by basybasy: 11:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nemere2020:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/24/reasons-apc-national-executive-committee-may-sack-oshiomhole-nwc-members-thursday
I don't blame anybody. I only blame Buhari because he does not have the love of APC in hearth. He has achieve his two term ambition. No wonder, Fayose and Ffk warned people about him. We are watching. For you people to sideline south, APC will scatter come 2023.

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by disneyjdkeyz(m): 11:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
boookworm:
Oshomole is a goner..

So Oshomole after looting Edo state decided to loot APC grin And also got angry cos obaseki refused to allow him and his boy (kabaka) loot Edo state. And instead of convening NEC meetings as stipulated in the constitution he decided to go after obaseki in a bid to remove him from power Simply Because he didn't want him to keep looting the state

And now he teamed up with a looter (ize iyamu) that has been going from party after party after party after party grin to loot Edo state again grin grin

But he never knew Edo is not Lagos
lol �� �� � you too much.. Edo is not Lagos jawe.. we tired oshomole and d jagaban.. all the way from Benin kingdom where kings re truely kings.. obaghatokpere iseeee

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by boookworm: 11:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
SirBunky85:
and this ur pretentious life wont stop u from being a hypocrite
Keep crying. Cry me a river. Ize iyamu is a thief and won't win any governorship election. And Oshomole has failed woefully in his bid to become a godfather. I understand your pain but I enjoin u to accept the loss and move on

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by DTaj: 11:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
APC, a useless, uncoordinated political party!

It was not even this bad when PDP's Ali Modu Sherif and Ahmed Makarfi had their tiff.

This is beyond disgraceful. And as usual, Buhari does nothing! He knows nothing!!!

May our country never see this kind of daft, rudderless political party again.

Some of us supported them in 2015 (and to a lesser extent in 2019) out of conviction, but as corrupt as PDP was, in their 16 years of perfidy, these clowns at APC, from top to bottom, are worse in strategy, policy, cohesion, etc.

A shame!

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by 49cents(m): 11:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
musa234:
Party scatter grin grin grin

People yapa
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by Asgard13: 11:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
Jack500:

I can feel ur pain and anguish, may it never go. Hating on those that u will never be able to reach in this world and the next. Miserable lot.

Yoruba rant...

Poverty is bad... see as e don format your brain.. now you believe everybody Dey your level..

Tufia...

Ndi mmadu

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by Evercurious(f): 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
Exmilitant:
When Oshiomole is finally ejected, next move will be to mop up Tinubu boys or what is left of them. Nothing must be in the way of EL RUFAI/AMAECHI.

God forbid bad thing
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by 49cents(m): 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
popez:

Oh well!! undecided

Tribalism is as disgusting as racism. Spits...

Abum Nwafor...

God created all tribes and languages and inspired all cuisines be it Ofe Achara or ewedu and amala which incidentally i had this evening.

The white are uniting and getting stronger we are here shouting Brown roof and Afonja and Pigiots and potopoto..

Very sad

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by millhouse: 11:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
Choi .. so Mr. Osho who happens to be the mentor of some folks here is just a petty thief . Can’t account for all the monies the party realized from the last election?

Never trust a politician with a diaspora wife

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by Theoarhics: 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
After his ouster he should also expect his arrest to and to give account of the Edo Central Hospital probe where he has been indicted of fraud. Double wahala for dead body. He don set. I use to love this man. But right now almost everybody in Edo hates him since be came a voracious predator and huge taste for power .

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by shankara7: 11:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
Exmilitant:
Say God forbid. El rufai/Amaechi for your town union's Presidency.

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by Theoarhics: 11:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
I hope oshio will go into coma after this?
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by jasent(m): 11:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
boookworm:

And now Oshomole is a goner and Tinubu is next in line
Of course, but will their blind follower see the hand writing on the wall?sincerely it beats me how some men thinks they own Nigeria. They feel they can use their position to manipulate others without masses or anyone else doing something about it..They succeeded in doing it to one coward ex Lagos governor, and they wanted to do it to our amiable Obaseki,but at the end nan Godwin.
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by bluecircle470: 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
zakim:
Oshio baba must go!

PIGS!
Yeasterners pigs
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
Obaseke........Adam.....oooo Adam ....ooooo...
Ole ebe ino mgbooo Adam

Oshomole.......Anurum olu gi mgbomgboli wee
gbaa oso

lols...Adam will soon run upon hearing the name of Obaseke.....

Calamity from left, right, center and back befalling him upon touching the anointed one of Edo state
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by strafist911: 11:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
ayenale1:
Two things will happen
1 it either APC disintegrate to their former parties or
2 Tinubu and loyalies will form a new party.
But definitely a new party will emerge

The Fulanis don't play. If Tinubu decides to open his new party, then he will hear from EFCC.

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by chukwuibuipob: 11:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
U are new here.Check my post well
Salvador1:
no reflendum no erection clue

Karma is really a bitch

It is doing you guys voodoo.
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by Heavensent01(m): 11:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
popez:

Oh well!! undecided

the Banga and apu politics elevated Southeast in PDP now? no be the same southeast dey threaten PDP in last election to get VP position when you've a lot of stakeholders to demand that without a threat, it shows how you people are politically

even North knows and respect Yoruba when it comes to politics, south south can't be used to spite Yoruba never as we are always Machiavellian in nature, called us betrayer or backstabbing that exist not in politics, we give no fúck
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by Salvador1: 11:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
U are new here.Check my post well
park well
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by chukwuibuipob: 11:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
Go and sit down
Salvador1:
park well
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by Edojoma(m): 12:12am On Jun 25, 2020
Lostz:
now he can enjoy his imported wife in peace.

he should be grateful to Obaseki

Lol, d one dat ran away or should we wait for another??
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by Bimpe29: 12:27am On Jun 25, 2020
Oshiomhole has dug his own grave from the onset.
Too many flaws on his part.
As for Tinubu, permutations have gone awkward.

Olamiju Omolewa Obanikoro Graduates From US High School (photos) / Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React / "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video)