Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics (68321 Views)

I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi / 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri / FFK: It Would Be Dangerous For Buhari To Arrest Or Kill Sunday Igboho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Chigold101(m): 7:27am On Jun 25, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
Not possible. Lagos State alone is very lucrative.
but imagine adding Abuja and the rest of the states into his estate...

Think about it na

1 Like

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Smarttravels(f): 7:33am On Jun 25, 2020
OfoIgbo:

And Amaechi, an Igboman is about to dethrone him grin
He can go ahead. It will all end in failure, the same way he failed to deliver a single state in SS. He is already a political rogue in his homeland. Doubt that he can even deliver his local government by the end of the day.
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Mikenuelmike: 7:34am On Jun 25, 2020
Hmmmm.
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 25, 2020
Wait a sec.
Did some people with functional brains actually think these other people will handover to them?
You guys reason like 3 year olds.

1 Like

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by OfoIgbo: 7:39am On Jun 25, 2020
Sannisege:
What is PDP? Tinubu is bigger than PDP.

Chest beating again.

A former PDP dropout is politically sodomizing him seriously in APC
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Corporate2020: 7:41am On Jun 25, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
Sweet revenge....!

The God of GEJ is faithful God giving everyone as u rightly deserved

Yes, very faithful God of GEJ that killed GEJ's uncle and GEJ's half brother. That same God killed imPatience Jonathan's foster mother on the federal expressway which GEJ failed to construct just the same way chickens are knocked down cars on our streets everyday. What a faithful God we serve.
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Jostoman: 7:47am On Jun 25, 2020
Dansuqi:

Am shocked
you don't need to be shocked because am saying it the way it is, I will be very happy if they can remove him to teach him a bitter lesson but none of those APC people will have the courage to remove him.
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 25, 2020
Gandollaar:
Shina daa ju isekuse. Onisekuse grin
Okoashawo
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by PhilipReigns(m): 8:07am On Jun 25, 2020
A 2004 sienna LE for sale.
Colour---Blue
- A clean Fabric interior, 8 seaters
-Factory fitted A/c
-A 6 Loader Cd Player/FM
-Srs Airbag
-Allow wheels/Extra spare tyre
-A Powerful V6 engine Full option,
-Automatic Transmission. Etc

Price: 1.3m
Slightly negotiable.
Call: 08100254826/08030695022 for inspection

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by feedthenation(m): 8:16am On Jun 25, 2020
Politicians like Tinubu cannot be retired, he will retire in his own timing.

Moreover, he has achieved so much more. The political party he singlehandly formed was elected to the presidency over 2 terms.

What has Femi Fani-Kayode achieved in his life than to be a political jobber.
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by ernieboy(m): 8:19am On Jun 25, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
Not possible. Lagos State alone is very lucrative.
that is if they don't forcefully take Lagos from him
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by skywalker240(m): 8:20am On Jun 25, 2020
PointB:
ART OF WAR
And when they had all left the King’s chamber, King Bubu summoned Mormor, son of Duara. And he spoke to him saying,
“Tifni, son of Nubu causes me grieve for his strangle hold on wealth and the people of Yoruba, especially those who dwell by the Lagoon. Now he claims he’s National Leader of our great house, AOP. What does that make me? Can you make this grieve go away?”

“This means war,” replied Mormor, son of Duara.

“I am an old fox,” replied the King, “And every dog has its day.”

Excerpt from
THE ACTS OF KING BUBU SON OF HARI . Kindle Edition.
how do i get the book. grin
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by ernieboy(m): 8:22am On Jun 25, 2020
Eteka1:
It will be suicidal for Buhari to take sides. He could end up impeached (worst case).
impeached? don't make me laugh? who wan do the impeachment? I think it was rather an affront for tinubu to declare himself national leader in a party that has a sitting president
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Maliqcious: 8:24am On Jun 25, 2020
BlackfireX:
Tinubu will move the senate to impeach and removed buhari from the presidency..

And osinbanjo will take over... A win win for the SW
this one no well o.. You think even with Tinubu influence he has such power. You see Tinubu and Oshio mess up a big time. Tinubu should know that in politics with the north you don't claim like the world revolves round you. The northerners hate threat thats why the are prone to attack. Settle Obaseki matter.. You allow am entes your because Edolite say Edo no be lagos.. You see i would prefer a Tinubu to El-rufai but sorry it a El-rufai and Rotimi..
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Eteka1(m): 8:24am On Jun 25, 2020
ernieboy:
impeached? don't make me laugh? who wan do the impeachment? I think it was rather an affront for tinubu to declare himself national leader in a party that has a sitting president
ok
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by 77up(m): 8:37am On Jun 25, 2020
Sometimes I wonder if this guy is a nairalander, he sure know how to make some set of people happy grin cheesy
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by PointB: 8:54am On Jun 25, 2020
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by authority2006(m): 9:15am On Jun 25, 2020
Femi Fani Kayode is mad!
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by authority2006(m): 9:19am On Jun 25, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
Sweet revenge....!

The God of GEJ is faithful God giving everyone as u rightly deserved

We're still on GEJ issue! The same Jonathan who betrayed the South West? Nigeria politics didn't start and stop with GEJ! No be d same Ineffectual Buffoon who diverted 2.1 billion dollars security fund for his 2015 failed second term ambition? Mtcheeew!
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by UGAHAM(m): 9:50am On Jun 25, 2020
Well, politics throughly a game.

WE ARE CINEYTECH GLOBAL FUNITURE, we constructs kitchen cabinets, wardrobes, Tv stands, beds and best of sofas. Call us today 08064600875. We can deliver to any state in Nigeria. WhatsApp 07085551702.

Thanks.
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by mrkia(m): 10:18am On Jun 25, 2020
That's why the jagaban has always been ahead of you...
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by VirginFinder: 10:42am On Jun 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
grin grin..

Ffk and Hhis mouth!
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by PointB: 11:05am On Jun 25, 2020
Seniorwriter:

Thy Art is a fine one ....The beauty of an Art is in the fine.
Contact me for a business writing deal.!!!!!

My ear tingles, and my eyes pops. Only more details can satiate their curiosity. Pointb2019 hangs out at Yahoo with .com
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by TooMuchStuff: 11:55am On Jun 25, 2020
authority2006:

We're still on GEJ issue! The same Jonathan who betrayed the South West? Nigeria politics didn't start and stop with GEJ! No be d same Ineffectual Buffoon who diverted 2.1 billion dollars security fund for his 2015 failed second term ambition? Mtcheeew!
The God of GEJ has conquered Tinubu and his treacherous Bisi Akande who sold Yoruba cheaply to Fulanis by using Tambuwa to replace Adeola Akande as Speaker HOR in 2011 just to spite GEJ government....!
The duo equally divided Yorubas using religion.
I'm having my last Lafff....wallahi!
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Gabkosh: 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
Gandollaar:
If it gives you a hard on, it's ok by me cheesy
Sharap, you fear tinubu.
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Gabkosh: 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
cryptotech:

you are a big fool here, learn before you talk, you where talking about relevance..fool.

Dundee
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Gandollaar(f): 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
Gabkosh:
Sharap, you fear tinubu.
Elepokan what's your p? Gerrarahia mahn! Please!
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Gilbertkwabena(m): 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
basybasy:

If all these will even lead to the creation of three countries it is bettet

The problem is the Yoruba's. Their hatred for Igbo's won't let them join their course even when they both need it. Yoruba's are such people that fight for themselves alone... Nd the Hausa's understands that so they keep us under by giving few of us appointment or some leading post to keep us shut.

The earlier the better... Hausa's power will raise so big that one day Yoruba people who sided with Hausa's to loot this country will forest regret bcuz those Hausa ppl, lols... They only use u wen they need u.

They discarded tinubu immediately after d last election... Speaking bad of him on Northen radio stations nd t.v even el rufia came to Lagos nd gave a speech on how cut tinubu's power. That's Hausa's for u, they're different people when it comes to politics. They don't play it with heart... They play it with their minds... Its a game to them and they will use Yoruba's until theu ruin them.
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Gabkosh: 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2020
Gandollaar:
Elepokan what's your p? Gerrarahia mahn! Please!
Sharap coward. The fearer of Tinubu.
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Gandollaar(f): 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
Gabkosh:
Sharap coward. The fearer of Tinubu.
Suqmadiq!
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Adexodunga: 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2020
Not all bro, just wait and see
XXLMANDIGO:
I hope Tinubu is not in Coma already...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos) / President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo / Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.