Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

6.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits California With Tremors Felt In Las Vegas And LA - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits California With Tremors Felt In Las Vegas And LA (34610 Views)

Tokyo Rocked By 6.1-magnitude Earthquake As Tremors Cause Buildings To Sway(Pix) / 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) / U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits California With Tremors Felt In Las Vegas And LA by Andrew13: 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
grin grin cheesy
Ishilove:

We cannot have natural disasters AND bad government. Haba, who did we offend?
Re: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits California With Tremors Felt In Las Vegas And LA by Essence20(m): 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
shocked
This is scary

We are somehow lucky in this part of the world sha
Re: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits California With Tremors Felt In Las Vegas And LA by ddooskie(m): 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
akure1stson:
g
Masun!
Re: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits California With Tremors Felt In Las Vegas And LA by gbagyiza: 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
medTechworld:
END TIME HAPPENINGS!

The day Christ will appear everybody will be taken unaware. With what is happening on a daily basis, if they tell me say Jesus they come in 2hrs time, I no go argue oh!
Re: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits California With Tremors Felt In Las Vegas And LA by duality(m): 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
Could it be political? I don't trust the radical left. angry
Re: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits California With Tremors Felt In Las Vegas And LA by THELATTERMAN(m): 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
Textra:
Who is to be blame for all that's happening in the world lately?

Everything is scary, like we are all living on borrow life.

What if I tell you WE don't have LIFE originally and naturally with scriptural proves?
Re: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits California With Tremors Felt In Las Vegas And LA by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
Covid has struck again.
Re: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits California With Tremors Felt In Las Vegas And LA by Chicastle: 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
Still with the natural disaster hitting that bitumen, still smoother than the roads here in Nigeria that are being constructed new
Re: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits California With Tremors Felt In Las Vegas And LA by dazzlingd(m): 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
6.0 Magnitude hit carlifonia
7.4 Magnitude hit Mexico
Unprecedented Floods, hail stones and tornadoes hitting almost the whole world..
Bridge collapse in India
Locust hitting Argentina and other nations..
Economic collapse
War and Rumors of war every corner

Men/ brethren! are you still contemplating and making arguments about the times that we find ourselves

Do you need a Prophet to tell you that we are at the End of all things...

Like play like play the Big one will hit us soon!

Like play like play , the Sky will crack open and we will be gone!

Humble yourself, and submit to The MASTER !

Humble yourself and run to JESUS!

That's the only Means of Safety in these dangerous days!

I knew this mad fellow will be here,

Oga, earth quake has never been a new thing to earth and it will never ever end.....earthquake has been happening long before ur fake jesus story was created

2 Likes

Re: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits California With Tremors Felt In Las Vegas And LA by Chicastle: 9:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
[quote author=Equal2DeTask post=91033640] shocked

With 6.0 powerful quake - You can still stand up, but your books and pictures may fall off the shelves and walls. Your furniture may move and your walls may crack. Outside, the roads may buckle. Buildings' walls may collapse and crack.

Las las Nigeria my country is blessed. cool[/quote
]

Yea. But we get our own natural disaster.

Hope you know?
Our polithief
Re: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits California With Tremors Felt In Las Vegas And LA by Estellie: 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
Disgraceful comments littered all over the first page..

Dumb slowpokes
Re: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits California With Tremors Felt In Las Vegas And LA by Ndipe(m): 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
You havent seen or read of flooding in parts of Nigeria?

Andrew13:
Omo Africans de enjoy o

No natural disasters here
Except the Government
Re: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits California With Tremors Felt In Las Vegas And LA by Kingnelson9: 9:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
zimdante:

My dear America is the blessing , the land flowing with milk and honey, the earth quake signify the presence of the almighty.

Take a look at America and Nigeria again , tell your self the truth.
Lol this my brother dey vex o ! Bt Remembre its our collective responsibility to make AFRICA GREAT AGAIN.
Re: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits California With Tremors Felt In Las Vegas And LA by illicit(m): 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
They need to appease Ani, the goddess of the earth cheesy grin
Re: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits California With Tremors Felt In Las Vegas And LA by Investnow2017: 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
Happening Now

*Pestilences
*Earthquakes
*Nation Rising Against Nation
*Famine/Foodshortage
*Worldwide Preaching of the good news

"Then he said to them: “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. 11 There will be great earthquakes, and in one place after another food shortages and pestilences; and there will be fearful sights and from heaven great signs" - Luke 21:10,11

*Next Is The Great Tribulation

*Next Commencement Christ Millennial Reign over the earth!

2 Likes

Re: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits California With Tremors Felt In Las Vegas And LA by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kingnelson9:
Lol this my brother dey vex o ! Bt Remembre its our collective responsibility to make AFRICA GREAT AGAIN.

Alright

1 Like

Re: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits California With Tremors Felt In Las Vegas And LA by stchinedu: 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
Times are hard cry

Learn to smile again
Re: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits California With Tremors Felt In Las Vegas And LA by offset67(m): 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
Their problem

Re: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits California With Tremors Felt In Las Vegas And LA by izubext007: 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
corruption is our Earth quake in my dear country Nigeria
Re: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits California With Tremors Felt In Las Vegas And LA by MPESA(m): 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
EVILFOREST:
.... na soo we see am ooo.
Although I no feel am for my side oooo

How e go take reach your side , the quake no the look face , abi e no dey fear... BTW the earthquake sabi him level na , you bi EVIL-FOREST so fear no gree am reach your side .... Stay Safe Bro.
Re: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits California With Tremors Felt In Las Vegas And LA by Investnow2017: 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
Textra:
Who is to be blame for all that's happening in the world lately?

Everything is scary, like we are all living on borrow life.

Satan. The Bible says Satan is angry because he knows the end of his rulership over the earth is near, Revelation 12:12
But survival is very possible. Search for God by studying his inspired word, the Bible, John 17:3.
Re: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits California With Tremors Felt In Las Vegas And LA by Andrew13: 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
The west will be jubilating if they only have flood to be contend with
Ndipe:
You havent seen or read of flooding in parts of Nigeria?

Re: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits California With Tremors Felt In Las Vegas And LA by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
Only JESUS CHRIST is the answer.
Re: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits California With Tremors Felt In Las Vegas And LA by FlordFlorez(m): 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
Forget that thing, apshit has been hitting us with 10.5 magnitude earthquake since 2015.
Re: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits California With Tremors Felt In Las Vegas And LA by MRV101(m): 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
Too bad
Re: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits California With Tremors Felt In Las Vegas And LA by mariatt(f): 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
Another one
Re: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits California With Tremors Felt In Las Vegas And LA by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
Andrew13:
Omo Africans de enjoy o
No natural disasters here Except the Government
Even corono is easy on us due to the nature of our disasters here in Africa grin
Re: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits California With Tremors Felt In Las Vegas And LA by alllivesmatter(m): 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
Andrew13:
Omo Africans de enjoy o

No natural disasters here
Except the Government

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits California With Tremors Felt In Las Vegas And LA by Andrew13: 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
I swear lol
SpecialAgent:

Even corono is easy on us due to the nature of our disasters here in Africa grin
Re: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits California With Tremors Felt In Las Vegas And LA by Textra(m): 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
THELATTERMAN:

What if I tell you WE don't have LIFE originally and naturally with scriptural proves?

Tell me more Bruh.
Re: 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits California With Tremors Felt In Las Vegas And LA by Mazigabriel(m): 10:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
Equal2DeTask:
shocked

With 6.0 powerful quake - You can still stand up, but your books and pictures may fall off the shelves and walls. Your furniture may move and your walls may crack. Outside, the roads may buckle. Buildings' walls may collapse and crack.

Las las Nigeria my country is blessed. cool
But cursed with bad leaders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mwangaza Kawira Buys Her Husband Prado Jeep Of N52m For Christmas (Photos) / Fire Engulfs Skyscraper In Changsha, China. No Casualty Reported / Biography & Profile Of Joe Biden, US President-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.