Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:05 AM

Loan Officer/marketers Needed In Uyo Akwa Ibom - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Loan Officer/marketers Needed In Uyo Akwa Ibom (202 Views)

Workforce Loan Officer / Cso / Recruitment For Graduate Trainee (loan Officer) At AB Microfinance Bank / URGENT! Relationship/loan Officer At Addosser Microfinance Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loan Officer/marketers Needed In Uyo Akwa Ibom by sucre: 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
A firm situated in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state that's into loans, co-operative and investment is need of

1- Office Assistant

Qualifications. SSCE, ND/NCE

2- loan officer/Marketers

Qualifications SSCE, ND/NCE

Job description
Contact companies or people to ask if they need a loan

Meet with loan applicants to gather personal information and answer questions

Explain different types of loans and the terms of each type to applicants

Obtain, verify, and analyze the applicant’s financial information, such as the credit rating and income level

Review loan agreements to ensure that they comply with the company's
regulations

refer loan applicants to management for a decision.

Kindly send your CV with the position applied for as the subject to endybrown@yahoo.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Handle Your Npower Registration For You Neatly / I Need Someone That Can Help Me Drive Traffic To My Youtube Channel And Get Paid / Job Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.