Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Redmi Note 9s Vs Infinix Note 7: We Have A New Budget King!!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Note 9s Vs Infinix Note 7: We Have A New Budget King!!! (3214 Views)

Older Flagships Or New Budget Phones? / OPPO Just Released A New Budget Smartphone With Exceptionally Long Battery Life / Samsung Launched New Budget Galaxy M Series – M10 Is The Cheapest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redmi Note 9s Vs Infinix Note 7: We Have A New Budget King!!! by MedoUnboxing(m): 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

For this reason alone, I am working with a team of unbiased and no allegiance tech-enthusiast to bring to Nigerians a review vlog and blog they can always trust to tell it to them how it is. From spec to usage.
This is the channel
Expect an unbiased review coming your way soon.

Please when are you going to drop a smartphone review?
Re: Redmi Note 9s Vs Infinix Note 7: We Have A New Budget King!!! by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:28am On Jun 26, 2020
MedoUnboxing:

Please when are you going to drop a smartphone review?
Working seriously behind the scene sir, to ensure that its sooner than later. When there is a definite date, you will be the first to know.
Re: Redmi Note 9s Vs Infinix Note 7: We Have A New Budget King!!! by MedoUnboxing(m): 11:18am On Jun 26, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Working seriously behind the scene sir, to ensure that its sooner than later. When there is a definite date, you will be the first to know.

Ok boss

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 9s Vs Infinix Note 7: We Have A New Budget King!!! by RealEzee(m): 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

For this reason alone, I am working with a team of unbiased and no allegiance tech-enthusiast to bring to Nigerians a review vlog and blog they can always trust to tell it to them how it is. From spec to usage.
This is the channel
Expect an unbiased review coming your way soon.
u r doing well, carry on, we need unbiased reviews not this one way I just read now.

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 9s Vs Infinix Note 7: We Have A New Budget King!!! by Jacku: 9:38am On Jun 27, 2020
Very good review. It all depends of the person's budget. Nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 9s Vs Infinix Note 7: We Have A New Budget King!!! by ZesusHVWritter(m): 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
Infinix scambility has been caught...
Keba619:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oou1iL7d6o

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nobody Can Hack Your Facebook Account If You Do This / HELP! How Can I Deactivate My Airtel 2G #200 Data Plan / Tecno Is Back And This Time Around They Brought In Display Fingerprint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.