Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,112 members, 7,953,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:35 PM

AFDB Ranked Fourth Most Transparent Aid Institution In The World - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AFDB Ranked Fourth Most Transparent Aid Institution In The World (16557 Views)

The Most Transparent Since 1999: Tinubu Rejects EU Report On 2023 Election / Arewa To Obi: You're The Most Transparent Person To Lead Nigeria / Buhari's Government Is The Most Transparent In Nigeria - Senator Ita Enang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFDB Ranked Fourth Most Transparent Aid Institution In The World by Ipromote: 5:21am On Jun 25, 2020
Good job Adesina

Boost your sales and patronage by reaching thousands on social media with your business. See siggy
Re: AFDB Ranked Fourth Most Transparent Aid Institution In The World by ovie8200: 5:44am On Jun 25, 2020
finnacle2020:
We have what it takes to make Nigeria and Africa great.

God help us

Like what if I may ask?
Re: AFDB Ranked Fourth Most Transparent Aid Institution In The World by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 25, 2020
And some people are saying that my brother Akinwumi is corrupt. Nnah eeeh.... Mr Akinwumi, ride on. Africa is solidly behibd you. We shall shame them all.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: AFDB Ranked Fourth Most Transparent Aid Institution In The World by milkyworld(m): 6:01am On Jun 25, 2020
Naso!
Re: AFDB Ranked Fourth Most Transparent Aid Institution In The World by JamesChinn01: 6:04am On Jun 25, 2020
The US is not an outsider in the Institution, they have the second largest share in AfDB after Nigeria. Though I don't support thier action.

Bar1941:
This same AFDB that the Trump administration tagged ineffective and lack transparency, shame on Trump and his officials, they are only aggrieved based on what they perceived as collaborative relationship African nations are having under the current AfDB administration with China thus finding every means to tarnish the image of AfDB leadership.

Assuming the plans of US come to pass, Dr Adeshina would have been removed unjustly but thank God while they were planning their ungodly act, the issue of Floyd George came up and their plans were truncated.

Dr Adeshina is among the few intellectuals we have in the helm of affairs in Africa currently, even as corrupt as Nigeria is, he stood out when he served as a minister Agriculture so it's pertinent on us in that part of the world to stand against any oppressor that wants to bully character like this. AfDB is an African institute, it's insultive on her personality to be dictated for by an outsider.
Re: AFDB Ranked Fourth Most Transparent Aid Institution In The World by BizBayo: 6:16am On Jun 25, 2020
Haters, their fada!

1 Like

Re: AFDB Ranked Fourth Most Transparent Aid Institution In The World by justi4jesu(f): 6:16am On Jun 25, 2020
Your Attention Pleaseeeeee

We buy btc everyday at SWEET market rate

All wallets can come to us (PAXFUL, BITCOIN ETC)

$50 and Above or BULK can come to us for fast deals on my whatsapp 08.17.051.53.64

BULK BTC IS NEEDED EVERYDAY.........

We are tested and trusted by many......

All payments are swift as always
Re: AFDB Ranked Fourth Most Transparent Aid Institution In The World by AreaFada2: 6:31am On Jun 25, 2020
SmartPolician:
Interesting

Mr Adesina's enemies (the US) are losing
Correction. Not USA but Trump. He is on a personal quest.
Re: AFDB Ranked Fourth Most Transparent Aid Institution In The World by Focusmind: 6:31am On Jun 25, 2020
Adesina is my man anytime but all these so called international recognition and award by one mushroom organisation at this time is not necessary. He may be portrayed as desperate, the way a typical Nigerian politician pays for awards and recognition.

One of the things he was accused of was using the bank's fund to get personal awards and global recognition. If AFDB is transparent, they should be seen to be so and not through all these one room outfits that recipients pays to get the so called award.

This was so common in my days in the banking sector. Banks were paying heavily to international and local agencies to get awards. Some UK and international organisations capitalised on the desperate Nigerian banks to ex tort money from them for the so called "best in this; and best in that" kind of awards.

1 Like

Re: AFDB Ranked Fourth Most Transparent Aid Institution In The World by Laple0541(m): 6:32am On Jun 25, 2020
Bar1941:
This same AFDB that the Trump administration tagged ineffective and lack transparency, shame on Trump and his officials, they are only aggrieved based on what they perceived as collaborative relationship African nations are having under the current AfDB administration with China thus finding every means to tarnish the image of AfDB leadership.

Assuming the plans of US come to pass, Dr Adeshina would have been removed unjustly but thank God while they were planning their ungodly act, the issue of Floyd George came up and their plans were truncated.

Dr Adeshina is among the few intellectuals we have in the helm of affairs in Africa currently, even as corrupt as Nigeria is, he stood out when he served as minister of Agriculture so it's pertinent on us in that part of the world to stand against any oppressor that wants to bully character like this.

1 Like

Re: AFDB Ranked Fourth Most Transparent Aid Institution In The World by WannaHowzit(m): 6:35am On Jun 25, 2020
It was so even before this one arrived.
Re: AFDB Ranked Fourth Most Transparent Aid Institution In The World by Bar1941(m): 6:35am On Jun 25, 2020
JamesChinn01:
The US is not an outsider in the Institution, they have the second largest share in AfDB after Nigeria. Though I don't support thier action.

Thanks for the correction, they have the second after the UK.
Re: AFDB Ranked Fourth Most Transparent Aid Institution In The World by knowhowk: 6:35am On Jun 25, 2020
Good News
Re: AFDB Ranked Fourth Most Transparent Aid Institution In The World by Openbusiness: 6:36am On Jun 25, 2020
Wonderful news! Anyway,

Currently running promo on the following items:

1) Intelligent automatic dispenser for soap and sanitizer
2) Intelligent solar LED lights

Check my profile for details. Products come with a 1 year warranty! Please buy from me, I have children to feed sad. Thanks for the patronage. I love you too kiss
Re: AFDB Ranked Fourth Most Transparent Aid Institution In The World by supereagle(m): 6:41am On Jun 25, 2020
Prinnce1:
I wish we can let down tribalism and born to rule mentally slide and pave way for someone like Akinwumi to be our president for a term than bringing in incompetent people to do a final burial on the half buried Nigeria.

Nigeria is too rich with resources to be this way.
He may not rule Nigeria well. He will be a sheep among wolves.
Re: AFDB Ranked Fourth Most Transparent Aid Institution In The World by Shattuck(m): 6:50am On Jun 25, 2020
Prinnce1:
I wish we can let down tribalism and born to rule mentally slide and pave way for someone like Akinwumi to be our president for a term than bringing in incompetent people to do a final burial on the half buried Nigeria.

me too if every Nigerian were like me I don't think names like tinubu or buhari etc would ever be considered for leadership or mentioned,we seriously need a change.

1 Like

Re: AFDB Ranked Fourth Most Transparent Aid Institution In The World by tutudesz: 7:00am On Jun 25, 2020
Prinnce1:

This guy and Okonjo-Iweala has President and Vice President, just imagine the level of development and foreign investment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFDB Ranked Fourth Most Transparent Aid Institution In The World by Luchitec(m): 7:00am On Jun 25, 2020
Congratulations to the AFDB Management! Akin Adeshina is doing a great job.

1 Like

Re: AFDB Ranked Fourth Most Transparent Aid Institution In The World by MrBONE2(m): 7:07am On Jun 25, 2020

Re: AFDB Ranked Fourth Most Transparent Aid Institution In The World by tuoky: 7:07am On Jun 25, 2020
You must surely show your stupidity. Africa is rising
MondayOsunbor:
#

African Development Bank (AfDB) fourth on its aid transparency index (ATI).

we no longer third world country but fourth world country
Re: AFDB Ranked Fourth Most Transparent Aid Institution In The World by Olominira(m): 7:18am On Jun 25, 2020
[s]
seborrhic:
Desperate adeshina paying one man and one room outfits to give AfDB a concocted ranking to hide questions over his tenure and misdeeds he carried out.
[/s]
Re: AFDB Ranked Fourth Most Transparent Aid Institution In The World by DropsMic(m): 7:22am On Jun 25, 2020
Okay
Re: AFDB Ranked Fourth Most Transparent Aid Institution In The World by greypencils: 7:35am On Jun 25, 2020
leisuretym:

you want to claim the glory huh? how you managed the organizations in your country can bear me witness that credits go to the excos of AFDB.Thanks
Why are you like this?The character of an organization is largely a reflection of it's structure and it's head. For a man to be nominated to run unopposed for a second tenure shows he is of quality. So just stop the hate ok?

1 Like

Re: AFDB Ranked Fourth Most Transparent Aid Institution In The World by KhingLufem1(m): 7:43am On Jun 25, 2020
Is all good
Re: AFDB Ranked Fourth Most Transparent Aid Institution In The World by Excuses: 7:44am On Jun 25, 2020
seborrhic:

I thought people have learnt from all the lies used to promote Buhari.
What is actually Adeshina's practical achievements right from his tenure as minister asides the ones being painted on pages of some newspapers and blogs?

From the little i know and understand,as the minister of agriculture it was his personal research work that birth what we call Agriculture transformation agenda (ATA).it was under him that a lot of reforms & policies enabled private sector participation players d likes of ifad,fadama111+, etc.

As the AFDB boss African countries especially his home country has achieved much in assisting both small&large scale businesses grow astronomically. Agriculture development has been on a steady rise,with most African countries producing what they eat hence,discouraging importation in contrast improving and strengthening local production, hence employment.
Re: AFDB Ranked Fourth Most Transparent Aid Institution In The World by jrusky(m): 7:50am On Jun 25, 2020
That is why they want chop Akinwunmi head off out of jealous by the bitch ignorsnt imperialist bollocks.
Re: AFDB Ranked Fourth Most Transparent Aid Institution In The World by Nasir123(m): 7:51am On Jun 25, 2020
Nice!
Re: AFDB Ranked Fourth Most Transparent Aid Institution In The World by PhilipReigns(m): 7:55am On Jun 25, 2020
2004 Toyota Sienna LE Available For Sale by PhilipReigns(m): 2:11pm On Jun 24
A 2004 sienna LE for sale.
Colour---Blue
- A clean Fabric interior, 8 seaters
-Factory fitted A/c
-A 6 Loader Cd Player/FM
-Srs Airbag
-Allow wheels/Extra spare tyre
-A Powerful V6 engine Full option,
-Automatic Transmission. Etc

Price: 1.3m
Slightly negotiable.
Call: 08100254826/08030695022 for inspection.

Re: AFDB Ranked Fourth Most Transparent Aid Institution In The World by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:58am On Jun 25, 2020
helinues:
Nice one

Who is the president of Afdb?
AKINWUMI ADESHINA (AA)
Re: AFDB Ranked Fourth Most Transparent Aid Institution In The World by OdefaGirl(f): 8:00am On Jun 25, 2020
When you see intellectuals who are sound with what they do...... you know them. I have my respect for Dr. Adesina and those that are making us proud. If only we will step out of that tribalism shoes that our parents wore to frustrate themselves and the nation, we will have a better country and stop running away from our dear land to enjoy better life.... let these type of people rule us from each tribe....we have them plenty.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal Court Reverses Tribunal Decisions, affirms LP's Ogah, Nnamchi / Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months / Ndoma-egba, Otu, Others Defect To APC In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.