Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. (53406 Views)

Tinubu Camp Hired ‘Unknown Bishops’ To Venue Of Unveiling Of Shettima - Sahara R / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. / Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. by ATTemi: 8:11am On Jun 25, 2020
Just when Tinubu shouted last card.....they came with hold on, hold on, hold on, gen, gen, pick 2, pick 2, pick 2, hold on, continue, last card.....check!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. by dahnimoh(m): 8:11am On Jun 25, 2020
Seriously
Re: Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 25, 2020
zoo must fall !
Re: Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. by Chirowman(m): 8:12am On Jun 25, 2020
Scream:
Tinubu remains the indabosky pahose in Lagos politics. For Oshiomhole, the only position available for him if the evil pastor wins is VICE GOVERNOR of Edo State... grin grin cheesy
Deputy Governor

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. by bpalace(m): 8:12am On Jun 25, 2020
ivandragon:

What BAT does is BAT's headache & if majority of the voting population in Lagos follow his path, that's their problem. We can all speak of his devious nature, but keep the criticism on him.

Also, you made reference to Yorubas mocking Igbos, but you failed to acknowledge the glaring fact that it was Nnamdi Kanu that initially was openly insulting other ethnic groups.

Make no mistake, Igbos & Yorubas do not always agree on issues, but both ehnic nationalities are/were enlightened enough to know that difference in opinion does not make them enemies. But NK openly insulting them was uncalled for & a selfish move.

Now, I am not saying the Yorubas are saints, in fact, they also need to tone down their vile utterances, but the fact remains that both ethnic groups need to stop the insults.

History has shown that both sides have repeatedly had their ups & downs, their victors & villains, their positives & negatives, their strengths & weaknesses... But they are still formidable people whether they chose to coexist within a single geographical entity or as separate nations...

I will vote you as president anytime u contest, I'm Igbo but I acknowledge your sincerity and sense of responsibility

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. by gbemishile: 8:12am On Jun 25, 2020
The worst people on the surface of this Earth here in Nigeria are the yorubas
We are the worst kind of traitors

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. by tommy589(m): 8:14am On Jun 25, 2020
irepnaija4eva:

I agree with what you said.. The only way to challenge the North and call their threatening antics bluff is only when they unite.. Ie igbo and yoruba...

But the problems is how sincere and honest can the yoruba be?.
Can they be trusted?
Remind you that the echoes of the yoruba been betrayals heightened when they collaborated with the North to oust the South south..
So you see my brother the yorubas have a lot of work to do.. In other to gain the trust of their southern brethrens..

When Tinubu AC party voted for Jonathan in 2011 presidential election it was not betrayal,or you did not know it was his party votes that contributed to Jonathan becoming president? It was words in the street on the eve of the election that AC members should cast their votes for Jonathan and not AC presidential candidate, Ribadu. Google 2011 presidential votes to verify.

Their agreement broke down after Jonathan was sworn in. It was in the news when he called Jonathan "the drunken fisherman" in response to Jonathan insult calling Tinubu and others "Rascals in government" Have you forgotten the role Obasanjo played in his emergence as President,did he not push Obasanjo aside? Who betrayed who first? When Yorubas turn around to do their own, you will be calling them betrayals.

I don't want Jonathan, Buhari or Tinubu to be my President, they are all criminals that don't deserve to be councillors when i compare governance in the second republic to what we have now

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. by DEROX: 8:14am On Jun 25, 2020
mystery22:
grin my fellow Yoruba's let's tie tinubu hands before he drinks rat poison Like somebody I know..
or run away leaving 3million Yoruba's killed like someone I know did grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. by Chirowman(m): 8:14am On Jun 25, 2020
2023 go strong ooo ,Absolute power corrupts .we are waiting
Re: Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. by Coldie(m): 8:15am On Jun 25, 2020
We Igbo's stand with Buhari.

We also beleive Tinubu and Buhari should resolve this problem amicably.

I beleive tinubu is wise, him and Buhari will come to a common ground.

The north can't rule Nigeria for another 4years the south will not recover. The economic distance between the north and the south will be too far

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. by clays: 8:17am On Jun 25, 2020
Na them know.
Re: Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 25, 2020
The APC is about to split into two.

Ah well, we may have a PDP government in power again in 2023.

As usual, the same old , same old. No change, as if there was ever change.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. by igboarenice: 8:17am On Jun 25, 2020
Why is ipobians the one wailing on behalf of Omoluabi
If Tinubu is retired from politics shouldnt it be yoruba crying?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. by DModeCntStopMe: 8:17am On Jun 25, 2020
techmo:
cool

[s]A man chilling in his house and still getting all this press buzz

Tinubu fought Abacha, AD, Obasanjo, Yar'Adua, Jonathan, Oyegun. PDP Southwest and won yet you foolishly think he doesn't have a plan cos of his silence

[/s].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. by Gval123: 8:19am On Jun 25, 2020
Chai. Tinubu, na u be this? Buhari is ur master in the game. Na 2nd half Buhari day play, nor be 1st half. Now u must learn how the game is played.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. by Tuns20(m): 8:19am On Jun 25, 2020
Koskio:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/24/exclusive-apc-leader-bola-tinubus-presidential-ambition-crumbles-unable-visit-aso-villa

Words fail me to describe this..our politicians behave as If they have their lives perfectly secured in one CBN safe and nothing would happen to it when you don't even know whether you'll wake up tomorrow. Or maybe they believe this saying that the good people die early and the bad people die late and they've become a menace...health workers are there struggling and protesting in various state, Some people's bowl of contention is 2023 when we're still in 2020..very pathetic!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. by irepnaija4eva(m): 8:21am On Jun 25, 2020
tommy589:

When Tinubu AC party voted for Jonathan in 2011 presidential election it was not betrayal,or you did not know it was his party votes that contributed to Jonathan becoming president.

Yes is true Tinubu voted for Jonathan ..
But it would have been more profitable for Tinubu if he had done the same thing for Jonathan's second tenure..

The thing is you and I know how emotionally sentimental Nigerians are, especially pple from the south..
Even if you do good at the beginning, they will surly hold a little thing against you once you go contrally..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. by mariatt(f): 8:23am On Jun 25, 2020
Watching
Re: Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. by Enyimbamercedes: 8:26am On Jun 25, 2020
You all were warned!

Let us throw our weight behind a failure, a bigot , an incompetent human so that in 8 years it will be awa turn

Suya man, Leo man, Sarrki, you all are unusually quiet these days! Is there no way to spin this and put it on Ipob or PDP

All Pandemic Congress

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. by Hedonisco: 8:27am On Jun 25, 2020
SarkinYarki:
His era was bound to end sooner or later , it was a long run from 1999 till date ooo, if he pushes his luck any further it may cost him his life , soon sanwo olu will shock before 2023 And that will be then end of the Bourdillon father political reign

Sanwo-Olu lacks the capacity and even the will to shock him. He will be speedily impeached if he merely looks at Tinubu in the 'wrong' way. That's what the stooge Obasa and the other hirelings in the LHA are there for. I suspect the person with the capacity to end Tinubu's greedlock in Lagos will be Hamsat.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. by InvertedHammer: 8:30am On Jun 25, 2020
/
In Nigerian politics, no loyalty..nobody strong pass.

They pick who to use and dump. Chris Ubah thought he was a godfather and his home was turned into mecca until they dumped him after using him.

To dismantle Tinubu finally, all they need is to bring Sanwo-olu into their fold and give him the nod to go as crazy as he can imagine on Tinubu.

Power in Nigeria must be grabbed with two hands. No compromise else the king turns around to destroy the kingmaker.

/
Re: Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. by Sannisege: 8:30am On Jun 25, 2020
Hedonisco:

Sanwo-Olu lacks the capacity and even the will to shock him. He will be speedily impeached if he merely looks at Tinubu in the 'wrong' way. That's what the stooge Obasa and the other hirelings in the LHA are there for. I suspect the person with the capacity to end Tinubu's greedlock in Lagos will be Hamsat.
The energy you people use to hate Tinubu and rejoice at his so called ‘downfall’ should be expended in making your lives better.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. by MENELIIK: 8:31am On Jun 25, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Chai, some people will not sleep tonight o. Please save a broda from commiting suicide with snipper.

Nope, you are the one that has been having sleepless night over Tinubu for close to 20 years now and the advice of suicide is strictly for you because since you have been hating on him, how has it affected him. When Saraki hijacked the National Assembly principal officers, you claimed he taught Tinubu Pol 101, after that event, Saraki lost everything he achieved politically. Tinubu is not your mate, the earlier you realise it, the better for your BP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. by manuelreports: 8:33am On Jun 25, 2020
EdoBoyJazzie:
chai
Tinubu will soon form a new party.
With his Yoruba Kinsmen
Yoruba will never rule Nigeria again
Mark my word

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 25, 2020
So tinubu will now be collecting double pension as both ex governor and ex president? Almost all his loyalists have one or several corruption cases hanging on their necks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. by Bodmas94(m): 8:38am On Jun 25, 2020
humilitypays:
The reason Yorubas are being dragged into it is because Yorubas have been mocking Igbos since 2015 Goodluck lost to Buhari, calling Igbos all sorts of demeaning names, to the extent they even celebrated publicly when Nigerian army went to Southeast to kill unarmed IPOB protesters for exercising their constitutional right.

I don't know what Igbos did to Yorubas that made Yorubas hate Igbos so so much when it comes to national politics and affairs.

Yes individullay, Igbos and Yorubas relate well but when it comes to national politics, national issue, voting, etc, Yorubas always love antagonising Igbos .

You don't care about Igbos or Biafra, yet when Igbos talk about their Biafra and how to leave Nigeria in peace, Yorubas will be the first to attack them verbally, etc.

But let Yorubas talk about Odua Republic and watch Igbos give them massive support, these are enough reasons to tell you who is right or wrong in the fight between Igbos and Yorubas.

Since the end of Nigerian civil war with Biafra, Hausa-Fulanis have ruled Nigeria, Yorubas have ruled Nigeria twice; it doesn't matter if its one Yoruba man that ruled twice as military and as civilian President that's his luck, but that's Yoruba slot.

If Yorubas were sensible and fair enough, they ought to throw their weight and support behind Igbo Presidency in 2023 at least to pacify Igbos like OBJ Presidency was used to pacify Yorubas in 1999.

But no, because of Yoruba wickedness, greed and hatred for Igbo, they want to produce another President in 2023, what does that say about the Yoruba tribe

Even the North are watching them and laughing at their wickedness and selfishness.

And even if Yorubas are to produce the President in 2023 for any reason at all, how is it even possible for a known political corrupt criminal and godfather like Tinubu to become the President of Nigeria under the watch of every Nigerian that know how Tinubu corruptly pocketed a whole Lagos state and some Yoruba states to the joy of many Yorubas

Notorious political criminals and corrupt, greedy, desperate political godfathers like Tinubu hardly win presidential election because everybody know their mission to become President, so Tinubu should return back to his local Yoruba politics where he plays god before they destroy him completely.

To become Nigeria's President, you must come with one unheard mantra or be seen as next Messiah not next destroyer or next devil. Check the records of all past and present elected Presidents of Nigeria and see if Tinubu have any unique record to sell him to Nigerians His only unique record is he is a ruthless political godfather, a master in political looting and godfatherism, nothing else. Which sensible Nigerian will support such criminal to become Nigeria's President

Tinubu is the General Overseer the Commander in Chief of Lagos state, a country inside country that's almost richer than Nigeria, yet go to Lagos, it is like a slum, most intra city roads in Lagos are deathtraps, street roads are all gone, infrastructure is dead in Lagos, obtaining Lagos state land occupancy certificate or CofO or whatever call it is a big problem on the Island because Tinubu have huge interest in all lands in Lagos and indirectly dictates when and where CofO is issued to property owners and prospective property buyers, he has turned Lagos to a slum instead of a mega city competing with top global cities, all because of his greed and selfishness, yet Yorubas want such man to become next Nigeria's President, is that not wickedness

Northerners are not as daft as Yorubas think they are, let's watch and see as things unfolds anyway.

Good morning

Even though I decided to go into early retirement on Nairaland for obvious reasons, your comment was so sensible that it called me out of retirement.

May your well of wisdom never run dry.

Regards,
Olabode

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. by crossfm: 8:39am On Jun 25, 2020
ivandragon:

What BAT does is BAT's headache & if majority of the voting population in Lagos follow his path, that's their problem. We can all speak of his devious nature, but keep the criticism on him.

Also, you made reference to Yorubas mocking Igbos, but you failed to acknowledge the glaring fact that it was Nnamdi Kanu that initially was openly insulting other ethnic groups.

Make no mistake, Igbos & Yorubas do not always agree on issues, but both ehnic nationalities are/were enlightened enough to know that difference in opinion does not make them enemies. But NK openly insulting them was uncalled for & a selfish move.

Now, I am not saying the Yorubas are saints, in fact, they also need to tone down their vile utterances, but the fact remains that both ethnic groups need to stop the insults.

History has shown that both sides have repeatedly had their ups & downs, their victors & villains, their positives & negatives, their strengths & weaknesses... But they are still formidable people whether they chose to coexist within a single geographical entity or as separate nations...

my brother if you are close I would have hugged you.the north have capitalized on the greed and disunity between the south east and south west to manipulate the country. If this two regions don't come together the north can rule Nigeria forever.
The game plan will be to use a Yoruba man today as a vice-president,then turnaround to use an Igbo man or south south man as vice-president tomorrow.And the vicious circle continues. While all this is going on the youths from both region will also be on line laying cause on their ancestors,while the north smile to the bank.unity is needed to reposition Nigerian back to glory. And these can be done only by a man who is driven by ideologies from the south.the north have been given a lot of time to address the development of this country,but have failed woefully.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. by 49cents(m): 8:42am On Jun 25, 2020
ivandragon:
The bricks being thrown at Yorubas are uncalled for.

If BAT seems to be losing out politically, then keep the discussion centred on him. Do not drag/mock the whole ethnic group.

In politics, no permanent friends nor foes. Regardless of the divide our politicians in Nigeria reside, be it on ethnic, religious or political grounds, their ideology of greed & reckless domination remains constant.

Bottom line...

It is ok to critic politicians as individuals or political parties as groups, but it is despicable to insult & mock ethnic nationalities.

We are all different & even if we are to part, we can do so on amicable terms, hard feelings or not.

After all, no ethnic nationality is perfect.

Very intelligent post spotted
Re: Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. by Sannisege: 8:43am On Jun 25, 2020
Hedonisco:

You're quite stupid, which is expected because you're a Tinubu apologist (common sense eludes all of you). Otherwise you wouldn't make silly assumptions about the lives of anonymous and faceless commenters on an Internet forum.

Quote me again and I'll not bother to read it, let alone reply.
Use your energy wisely son. Your life can’t be better by hating on someone who is far greater than your generation.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. by lomprico(m): 8:43am On Jun 25, 2020
Anazp:
If you think Baba would hand over to someone who had bullion vans driven into his home- then you need a brain check

which baba? that nepotic, bigotted, blood thirsty, kwarropt bastard?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead / Ex-Governors Who Are New ‘godfathers’ In Their States / Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.