Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (2 - 2) On 30th June 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (2 - 2) On 30th June 2020 (41817 Views)

Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Manchester United - (0 - 3) On 30th June 2020 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2- 1) On 25th June 2020 / Manchester City Vs Arsenal - (3 - 0) On 17th June 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (2 - 2) On 30th June 2020 by gunners160(m): 7:56am On Jul 01, 2020
@Jeferious
barca is long gone. they forget that they are a king with a deadly venom which was shown in dhr style of play. Suarez is gone , messi is becoming too predictable and d midfielders are just a crap of lazy players.
Ur analysis is just top notch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (2 - 2) On 30th June 2020 by Hookupbase(m): 8:42am On Jul 01, 2020
This Match na funny match na Penalty both take Sustain the match.. I can't wait to watch Barcelona Vs Real Madrid
Money making time Do you know you can make roughly 100 dollars Daily by Watching YouTube videos?? Yes it is Possible follow this link
https://cryvideon.pw/722268620971590/
To register and fetch in that cash , it's hundred Percent Free..
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (2 - 2) On 30th June 2020 by babatee90(m): 8:44am On Jul 01, 2020
eni4real:
Past glories??
It just last season that Barcelona won the La liga!!

Yes, 8 La liga in 10 seasons!!!

Barcelona needs total overhaul including Bartomeu!! Barca may be trophyless this season!!!
Sorry GOAT!
Lmao he even said Barça maybe trophyless this season you better wake up...Barça are ending the season without shishi...so because they won 8 leagues in 10 years they should now dash them this season’s laliga baa...let’s learn to move forward in life I get money before no be property bros

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (2 - 2) On 30th June 2020 by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 01, 2020
babatee90:
Lmao he even said Barça maybe trophyless this season you better wake up...Barça are ending the season without shishi...so because they won 8 leagues in 10 years they should now dash them this season’s laliga baa...let’s learn to move forward in life I get money before no be property bros
Happy New Month
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (2 - 2) On 30th June 2020 by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 01, 2020
trappatoni:
Napoli's Mahrez That Napoli Mahrez took Argentina to a world cup win with 5 goals and 5 assists. No player has been able to reproduce that feat in a single World Cup. Considering the calibre of players around him and what Messi has then you will appreciate how great this legend is. He left Barcelona and took an unknown team to European glory, Coppa Italia and the Scudetto. They also got to the final of the World Cup in Italy loosing by a single goal via penalty.
Your Messi can't even win Copa America with the likes of Aguero, Di Maria, Dibala, Higuian. In the future the Great players with world Cup win will remembered more, not ordinary club players.
Happy New Month
Moura7:

Bro I'd gladly forfeit this laliga for UCL, if we can get maybe two more players who can help Messi to take on players well so as to give Messi opportunities to make himself available to score then we can win this UCL...cus if you watch our games, we just pass and pass the ball till it gets to Messi who now tries to dribble or pass the ball to more open players which in most cases miraculously become less confident of themselves and pass the ball back to him....like how can you expect him to dribble, past defenders and still pass the to himself?...how? We really miss Neymar and Iniesta...Semedo is a good dribbler but not the best in delivering passes or even going for goal, Fati tries but he's usually bullied off the ball, the only option now is Dembele but he's very injury prone and immature but a good dembele on a good day is fire, speed, high dribbling ability and then so completely two footed that we don't know his stronger foot
Happy New Month
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (2 - 2) On 30th June 2020 by chinwezdasilva: 11:09am On Jul 01, 2020
pquaver:

First tell aguero to stop scoring before coming to Messi.. Aguero that never scored up to 20 goals in Laliga is tearing epl.. U r here making noise.. Sanchez, ozil, Mata, David silva, yaya toure(wey dem even through wey) courtois, azilipcueta, Pedro, Diego Costa, Marcos Alonso, even old eto non of this players failed in the Epl but many of them no get mouth when the were in Laliga but these are among what epl will boast of when naming good players to have played in Epl.. To show you the superiority PFA award winners Hazard and Bale bro how far na? Who know them for Laliga?
let him com nd try
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (2 - 2) On 30th June 2020 by Matique(m): 11:18am On Jul 01, 2020
Barca played extremely nicely
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (2 - 2) On 30th June 2020 by Matique(m): 11:19am On Jul 01, 2020
No problem that haters will hate..
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (2 - 2) On 30th June 2020 by pquaver(m): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2020
chinwezdasilva:
let him com nd try

First stop his boys wey dey try am dey do well your defenders should deal with aguero first
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (2 - 2) On 30th June 2020 by Matique(m): 11:34am On Jul 01, 2020
https://twitter.com/MagicJohnson/status/1278102985755602944?s=19

Congratulations to the legend himself, Lionel Messi, for scoring his 700th career goal!

Earnav Magic Johnson
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (2 - 2) On 30th June 2020 by Matique(m): 11:37am On Jul 01, 2020

❗LATEST NEWS
@JMirandaG19 will no longer continue at @s04.

Juan Miranda will come to Barca?

Re: Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (2 - 2) On 30th June 2020 by Moura7(m): 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
pquaver:

First tell aguero to stop scoring before coming to Messi.. Aguero that never scored up to 20 goals in Laliga is tearing epl.. U r here making noise.. Sanchez, ozil, Mata, David silva, yaya toure(wey dem even through wey) courtois, azilipcueta, Pedro, Diego Costa, Marcos Alonso, even old eto non of this players failed in the Epl but many of them no get mouth when the were in Laliga but these are among what epl will boast of when naming good players to have played in Epl.. To show you the superiority PFA award winners Hazard and Bale bro how far na? Who know them for Laliga?

Abeg oo tell them.....the only players that established themselves well in laliga from EPL are Ronaldo and Suarez, the rest are just below par
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (2 - 2) On 30th June 2020 by Moura7(m): 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
Stop sounding that way. Zizou is a great icon in football and won everything both country and club. Messi is great but not the way you guys speak of him. World cup which is the biggest thing in football world has elluded him even ordinary copa America

So you're saying Messi isn't a GOAT because he hasn't won a national trophy?
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (2 - 2) On 30th June 2020 by Moura7(m): 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
Messi never welcomed him in Barca so from there I knew he would frustrate the young man by all means possible. I feel for him though
pls enlighten me....how did or how Messi frustrating Grizz?
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (2 - 2) On 30th June 2020 by earnit2: 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
good
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (2 - 2) On 30th June 2020 by dumininu01(m): 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nuel4:
Messi doesn't like Arthur and griezemann that's why they aren't playing. In fact Arthur and Messi had a little scuffle during international match between Brazil and Argentina. If Messi doesn't like you in Barcelona you will have to go, it doesn't man whether you are the coach or director.
That sounds crazy tho grin but the nigga was full of praise for Arthur when he joined and was even comparing him to xavi
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (2 - 2) On 30th June 2020 by Daguccizgreat(m): 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
Moura7:

pls enlighten me....how did or how Messi frustrating Grizz?
Not many things you will understand. Many times Messi influences the player selections in the club.
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (2 - 2) On 30th June 2020 by Daguccizgreat(m): 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
Moura7:

So you're saying Messi isn't a GOAT because he hasn't won a national trophy?
Pele remains the original goat not Messi
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (2 - 2) On 30th June 2020 by Daguccizgreat(m): 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
bayelsaowei:
how has messi frustrated him?..messi provides unlimited assists to greizman while on the pitch..i don't know what you guys are even talking about..messi isn't frustrating anybody..
Many times Messi influences the player selections in the club and I know you're not aware of this fact
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (2 - 2) On 30th June 2020 by bayelsaowei(m): 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
Many times Messi influences the player selections in the club and I know you're not aware of this fact
show me how he dictates player choice? I dont want hear say..just show me evidence..
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (2 - 2) On 30th June 2020 by Daguccizgreat(m): 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
bayelsaowei:
show me how he dictates player choice? I dont want hear say..just show me evidence..
You can as well show evidence that God created you. That's an infant way of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (2 - 2) On 30th June 2020 by bayelsaowei(m): 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
You can as well show evidence that God created you. That's an infant way of reasoning
mtsheew...when did messi become the owner of the club or the coach to dictate who plays and who shouldn't..

All rubbish...
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (2 - 2) On 30th June 2020 by Jokerman(m): 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
eni4real:
Football Analysis is older than that slang!!

Lol.... grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (2 - 2) On 30th June 2020 by Moura7(m): 6:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
Pele remains the original goat not Messi
Your original GOAT
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (2 - 2) On 30th June 2020 by Moura7(m): 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
Not many things you will understand. Many times Messi influences the player selections in the club.

But you can atleast help me understand, you didn't even try to explain your point. Cause I know Grizz has played lots of matches this season in different positions(because we're trying to find a place for him), he even played the SS(behind the main striker) position and still wasn't effective and pls make no mistake, Grizz is a fantastic player and I love him but maybe this season isn't just his to shine or maybe he needs extra time to adjust or maybe he just needs to leave
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (2 - 2) On 30th June 2020 by Jeferious: 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
eni4real:
Pique is having a very poor Defence record!!
Barcelona should buy quality defenders

Stop blaming Messi for conceded goals too!!!

Messi is the greatest, you don't expect him to keep quiet when he see anything wrong!!!
I don't care about Pique, as Pique is not among the subject of my analysis. And no matter how poor you think Pique is, he is among the best 10 central defenders in the world.

And please, I don't doubt Messi's potential on the pitch for a day. He is surely the GOAT, Imo. What I don't buy is that his character is faultless. He's using his influence unduly, and it is affecting the club.

This is the last time I'm making my stand known to you. If you misinterprete my opinion again and involve terms that are initially alien to our argument, I will ignore you
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (2 - 2) On 30th June 2020 by Jeferious: 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
Moura7:

Bro cmon.. Grizz played the no9 role countless times this season...even when Suarez was injured twice. We even said he's not a natural no9 as he's better off being an SS and Valverde also played him in that position too, still nothing. We've just been seeing some flashes of the player he was at ATM, nothing consistent. But it's just one season tho, he can improve much better next season.
Griezmann might have been poor, but he's definitely sharper than Suarez. The latter is a clumsy "only-active-in-the-box" kind of striker. He is just in the first eleven because he's Messi's friend. Even Alcacer was better.
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (2 - 2) On 30th June 2020 by Moura7(m): 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
Jeferious:
Griezmann might have been poor, but he's definitely sharper than Suarez. The latter is a clumsy "only-active-in-the-box" kind of striker. He is just in the first eleven because he's Messi's friend. Even Alcacer was better.

Wow....that's something. Well it's your opinion tho. I've watched both of them this season and I think Suarez is much better, has much more clinical in finishing too, still assists nicely too, then his hold up play too is mad. The only issue I have with him is his clumsiness but cmon Alcacer was never better. Just try to watch all Suarez's goals this season. The back heel against Mallorca, ones against Valencia too as a sub, his volley against inter, overhead kick against Sevilla
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (2 - 2) On 30th June 2020 by mrkings84(m): 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
Melaye:
Goodluck bro

Evening bro, Chelsea wan kill that game o
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (2 - 2) On 30th June 2020 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
Jeferious:
I don't care about Pique, as Pique is not among the subject of my analysis. And no matter how poor you think Pique is, he is among the best 10 central defenders in the world.

And please, I don't doubt Messi's potential on the pitch for a day. He is surely the GOAT, Imo. What I don't buy is that his character is faultless. He's using his influence unduly, and it is affecting the club.

This is the last time I'm making my stand known to you. If you misinterprete my opinion again and involve terms that are initially alien to our argument, I will ignore you
Yinmu undecided
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (2 - 2) On 30th June 2020 by Melaye(f): 10:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
mrkings84:

Evening bro, Chelsea wan kill that game o
chelsea yeye oo hope u cashout something ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Hull City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 22nd March 2015 / Manchester United Vs Leicester City (4 - 1) On 24th September 2016 / Liverpool Vs Chelsea: Carabao Cup (1 - 2) On 26th September 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.