Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Is There Any Xiaomi Phone With AMOLED Display And Less Than 100k - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is There Any Xiaomi Phone With AMOLED Display And Less Than 100k (2215 Views)

Any Tecno Phone With Amoled Screen? / Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display / I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Xiaomi Phone With AMOLED Display And Less Than 100k by Seuntek(m): 12:51am On Jun 25, 2020
I'm a Samsung user and fan but after going tru the different talks and hypes around xiaomi phones, i want to av a taste. But the issue is that i don't want to leave AMOLED behind. I have vowed never to go back to IPS LCD again.

So please suggest for me a good xiaomi phone with AMOLED DISPLAY less than 100k
Re: Is There Any Xiaomi Phone With AMOLED Display And Less Than 100k by goodoo: 12:58am On Jun 25, 2020
Xiaomi mi a 3 #66-75.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Xiaomi Phone With AMOLED Display And Less Than 100k by Mustiboy(m): 1:20am On Jun 25, 2020
Seuntek:
I'm a Samsung user and fan but after going tru the different talks and hypes around xiaomi phones, i want to av a taste. But the issue is that i don't want to leave AMOLED behind. I have vowed never to go back to IPS LCD again.

So please suggest for me a good xiaomi phone with AMOLED DISPLAY less than 100k

Mi9t was less than 100k before.

You can get a used one sha
Re: Is There Any Xiaomi Phone With AMOLED Display And Less Than 100k by Seuntek(m): 1:29am On Jun 25, 2020
The xiaomi A3 is HD+ at 282ppi, 720p by 1520p...too poor. I need something better
Re: Is There Any Xiaomi Phone With AMOLED Display And Less Than 100k by Seuntek(m): 1:30am On Jun 25, 2020
Mustiboy:

how much is the mi9t now
Re: Is There Any Xiaomi Phone With AMOLED Display And Less Than 100k by Mustiboy(m): 1:43am On Jun 25, 2020
Seuntek:
how much is the mi9t now
price varies. Check the Xiaomi thread store
Re: Is There Any Xiaomi Phone With AMOLED Display And Less Than 100k by AndroBlaze: 7:39am On Jun 25, 2020
Hopefully when the Redmi 10x 4g is available globally it should be under 100k. It's less than $200 on most online stores.
Re: Is There Any Xiaomi Phone With AMOLED Display And Less Than 100k by Youngpo413: 7:58am On Jun 25, 2020
Seuntek:
The xiaomi A3 is HD+ at 282ppi, 720p by 1520p...too poor. I need something better
you are indeed a SAMSUNG fan,damn! See levels.
Re: Is There Any Xiaomi Phone With AMOLED Display And Less Than 100k by DragnetisaKuk(f): 8:07am On Jun 25, 2020
Seuntek:

Your best bet is a Mi 9T but it's now over 100k.
Re: Is There Any Xiaomi Phone With AMOLED Display And Less Than 100k by nitt: 9:14am On Jun 25, 2020
DragnetisaKuk:

Your best bet is a Mi 9T but it's now over 100k.

don't get the mi9t. that pop up selfie cam gets sluggish with time or just doesn't respond in some cases.

advice: if its display u want, stick to the Samsung cos no other brand does the panel better
Re: Is There Any Xiaomi Phone With AMOLED Display And Less Than 100k by Ansufati: 9:28am On Jun 25, 2020
nitt:

don't get the mi9t. that pop up selfie cam gets sluggish with time or just doesn't respond in some cases.

advice: if its display u want, stick to the Samsung cos no other brand does the panel better
I use mi 9t and i haven't experienced anything you are saying. Unless you use the front camera all the time, you won't experience anything. The notchless design is future proof, cause must phones in the future will be using indisplay camera sensor. The display panel of the phone is made by Samsung. I didn't notice any difference between a50 and this phone.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Xiaomi Phone With AMOLED Display And Less Than 100k by Ansufati: 9:31am On Jun 25, 2020
Mustiboy:

Depends on the variant, currently brand new mi9t 6/128gb with warranty is #130k. While 6/64gb will be around 110-120k. The phone doesn't have memory card slot

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Xiaomi Phone With AMOLED Display And Less Than 100k by DragnetisaKuk(f): 10:08am On Jun 25, 2020
nitt:

Lol. Funny enough the Mi 9t uses a Samsung AMOLED panel.

Samsung also makes the AMOLED panel for most of the iPhone X and 11 series.

Most AMOLED displays you see in phones are mostly Samsung and BOE. The premium Samsung AMOLED screens are reserved for the Flagship Notes and S series. So if you want a premium AMOLED experience you need to buy the flagships not their midrange series.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Xiaomi Phone With AMOLED Display And Less Than 100k by nitt: 11:04am On Jun 25, 2020
DragnetisaKuk:

Most AMOLED displays you see in phones are mostly Samsung and BOE. The premium Samsung AMOLED screens are reserved for the Flagship Notes and S series. So if you want a premium AMOLED experience you need to buy the flagships not their midrange series.

Never said otherwise. It's common knowledge that Samsung makes most panels of today.

If u read through, the op is not just looking for an amoled panel but one with above average def, ppi and resolution.

I hinted that the mi9t has some trouble with the pop up cam, that's all
Re: Is There Any Xiaomi Phone With AMOLED Display And Less Than 100k by nitt: 11:07am On Jun 25, 2020
Ansufati:

I use mi 9t and i haven't experienced anything you are saying. Unless you use the front camera all the time, you won't experience anything. The notchless design is future proof, cause must phones in the future will be using indisplay camera sensor. The display panel of the phone is made by Samsung. I didn't notice any difference between a50 and this phone.

Go on gsmarena and read user opinions thread.

It's an issue with long term use. I think it's an indicator as to why the pop up selfie wasn't adopted on a lot of brands & models.

The notch and cut hole (o-infinity) is more popular. The in display is the next step that most brands will adopt.

Glad u don't/are yet to have that pop up cam issue.

The op, is looking for certain specs on the amoled display, not just one having it.
Re: Is There Any Xiaomi Phone With AMOLED Display And Less Than 100k by Ansufati: 11:33am On Jun 25, 2020
nitt:

Go on gsmarena and read user opinions thread.

It's an issue with long term use. I think it's an indicator as to why the pop up selfie wasn't adopted on a lot of brands & models.

The notch and cut hole (o-infinity) is more popular. The in display is the next step that most brands will adopt.

Glad u don't/are yet to have that pop up cam issue.

The op, is looking for certain specs on the amoled display, not just one having it.
I'm not a selfie kind of person, i rarely use selfie even before I bought this phone, regardless i bought this phone solely for the design. I think the pop up camera depends on your usage, if you use it 100x a day expect it to become slower gradually

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Xiaomi Phone With AMOLED Display And Less Than 100k by ibawon(m): 11:38am On Jun 25, 2020
Your best bets are
Mi9
Mi9T
Mi9T Pro
These are one of the few Mi phones with an AMOLED display you won't regret, but 100k-120k is what you should budget

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Xiaomi Phone With AMOLED Display And Less Than 100k by DragnetisaKuk(f): 11:51am On Jun 25, 2020
nitt:

Never said otherwise. It's common knowledge that Samsung makes most panels of today.

If u read through, the op is not just looking for an amoled panel but one with above average def, ppi and resolution.

I hinted that the mi9t has some trouble with the pop up cam, that's all

You insinuated that the Mi 9Ts display isn't as good as Samsung's and I was clearing that up.
Re: Is There Any Xiaomi Phone With AMOLED Display And Less Than 100k by Flytime: 11:57am On Jun 25, 2020
Seuntek:
don't get the mia3 it's Android one, you won't get the miui experience you're craving for
I'll also advise against pop up cameras if you're planning on long term usage, mechanical parts always end up wearing off.
Re: Is There Any Xiaomi Phone With AMOLED Display And Less Than 100k by NuclearReactor: 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
DragnetisaKuk:

Yes Samsung makes OLED displays for most other phonemakers but that doesn't mean that they control the quality of such displays from top to bottom... First Samsung produces such displays according to the phonemakers specs and The phonemakers themselves calibrate such display to their taste...
Samsung flagships don't always have the best displays in the industry...
Oppo Find X2 pro display is better than galaxy S20...
Re: Is There Any Xiaomi Phone With AMOLED Display And Less Than 100k by NuclearReactor: 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ansufati:

I'm not a selfie kind of person, i rarely use selfie even before I bought this phone, regardless i bought this phone solely for the design. I think the pop up camera depends on your usage, if you use it 100x a day expect it to become slower gradually
how much did you get yours and where
Re: Is There Any Xiaomi Phone With AMOLED Display And Less Than 100k by Ansufati: 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
NuclearReactor:

how much did you get yours and where
#119k 6/128gb pointek
Re: Is There Any Xiaomi Phone With AMOLED Display And Less Than 100k by seanwilliam(m): 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
NuclearReactor:

Yes Samsung makes OLED displays for most other phonemakers but that doesn't mean that they control the quality of such displays from top to bottom... First Samsung produces such displays according to the phonemakers specs and The phonemakers themselves calibrate such display to their taste...
wow.. I know that oppo na baddass phone.. I have not handled it before o, I just saw the phone on one guy hand at foodco.. although I'm not sure if the bolded is true sha
Re: Is There Any Xiaomi Phone With AMOLED Display And Less Than 100k by nitt: 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ansufati:

Well, u r just like me but for the op seeking advice it's good to point something as important as that, no?.
Re: Is There Any Xiaomi Phone With AMOLED Display And Less Than 100k by Flytime: 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
seanwilliam:
wow.. I know that oppo na baddass phone.. I have not handled it before o, I just saw the phone on one guy hand at foodco.. although I'm not sure if the bolded is true sha
it's not true,the guy probably knows nothing about display, isn't it Samsung that's supplying displays to oppo?
Samsung leaves the best for themselves.
Re: Is There Any Xiaomi Phone With AMOLED Display And Less Than 100k by DarkJeddi(m): 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
AndroBlaze:
Hopefully when the Redmi 10x 4g is available globally it should be under 100k. It's less than $200 on most online stores.
Not AMOLED.. shocked
Re: Is There Any Xiaomi Phone With AMOLED Display And Less Than 100k by DarkJeddi(m): 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
Seuntek:
If you need something better then you need to fork out the money and pay for it.. shocked
Re: Is There Any Xiaomi Phone With AMOLED Display And Less Than 100k by DarkJeddi(m): 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
Flytime:
it's not true,the guy probably knows nothing about display, isn't it Samsung that's supplying displays to oppo?
Any device can have the best display..

It's a matter of your money..

You pay for the very best..

You GET the very best..

IPhone displays rivals and even beat some of the parameters of Samsung Galaxys.
Re: Is There Any Xiaomi Phone With AMOLED Display And Less Than 100k by AndroBlaze: 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Not AMOLED.. shocked
Ah you're right, seems only the other more expensive 10x's are.

Seems the only hope for the OP is one of those low powered Samsungs then.
Re: Is There Any Xiaomi Phone With AMOLED Display And Less Than 100k by Flytime: 8:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Any device can have the best display..

It's a matter of your money..

You pay for the very best..

You GET the very best..

IPhone displays rivals and even beat some of the parameters of Samsung Galaxys.

That's completely wrong,note apple produces flagships and flagships killers don't compare it with Samsung a series I'm talking about the note and s series.
Recently mrwhosetheboss switched to iOS and he mentioned it that his s20 display is still the best,I haven't seen any YouTube tech reviewer that denied that.
Re: Is There Any Xiaomi Phone With AMOLED Display And Less Than 100k by Olanivalue(m): 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
You say what? Where is your prove Biko to this claim?
Flytime:
Re: Is There Any Xiaomi Phone With AMOLED Display And Less Than 100k by Olanivalue(m): 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
God bless you for this. Not every one know.
NuclearReactor:

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ How Do I Get N Gage Working On N70 / How To Transfer Data Bundle On MTN Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.