Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Extract Soap: Nigerian Vs Foreign, Which Is Better? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Extract Soap: Nigerian Vs Foreign, Which Is Better? (34723 Views)

Nigerian Vs American Ladies Who Rocks The Palazzo Outfit / Fake Extract Whitening Body Lotion From Justrite!! / Crusader Medicated Soap Is Harm Ful To Health Dx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extract Soap: Nigerian Vs Foreign, Which Is Better? by Mordson: 4:36am On Jun 25, 2020
I've been a fan of Extract papaya and calamansi soap ever since a friend introduced it to me in in 2017. I'm naturally fair in complexion and I was so impressed with the way the soap brightened my color and maintained my fair skin color.

The soap was originally made in The Philippines, but the Nigerian version appeared in the market around 2018, as I heard a Nigerian company obtained license to produce it here. The scent is stronger and somewhat different to the one made by the Philipinos.

I kept buying the foreign one but also buy the Nigerian made once in a while. But right now I'm confused as to which one is more effective.

Please, if you have used the two, which do you think is more effective? Your opinions are highly needed.
Re: Extract Soap: Nigerian Vs Foreign, Which Is Better? by chii8(f): 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
The foreign one works for me,I don't even use any body cream other than cusson Vaseline for my hands and legs,then I'm good to go.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Extract Soap: Nigerian Vs Foreign, Which Is Better? by Mordson: 11:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
chii8:
The foreign one works for me,I don't even use any body cream other than cusson Vaseline for my hands and legs,then I'm good to go.

Thanks so much for your comment.

Seems like we're both in the same boat cos I don't use any cream other than the Extract soap I use to bathe. And the foreign one used to really brighten my skin. But at a time I wasn't sure it was as effective as it used to be, I had a feeling that it became adulterated. So I tried the Nigerian-made, I kinda loved the scent more and I felt it was good too. But I'm confused right now as to which one is more effective.

Thanks again for your input.
Re: Extract Soap: Nigerian Vs Foreign, Which Is Better? by Dinah247: 12:11am On Jun 26, 2020
Mordson:

Thanks so much for your comment.

Seems like we're both in the same boat cos I don't use any cream other than the Extract soap I use to bathe. And the foreign one used to really brighten my skin. But at a time I wasn't sure it was as effective as it used to be, I had a feeling that it became adulterated. So I tried the Nigerian-made, I kinda loved the scent more and I felt it was good too. But I'm confused right now as to which one is more effective.

Thanks again for your input.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrD0Xw_9u8M
Re: Extract Soap: Nigerian Vs Foreign, Which Is Better? by Offpointng: 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
Mordson:
I've been a fan of Extract papaya and calamansi soap ever since a friend introduced it to me in in 2017. I'm naturally fair in complexion and I was so impressed with the way the soap brightened my color and maintained my fair skin color.

The soap was originally made in The Philippines, but the Nigerian version appeared in the market around 2018, as I heard a Nigerian company obtained license to produce it here. The scent is stronger and somewhat different to the one made by the Philipinos.

I kept buying the foreign one but also buy the Nigerian made once in a while. But right now I'm confused as to which one is more effective.

Please, if you have used the two, which do you think is more effective? Your opinions are highly needed.

pls how do you differentiate Nigerian made from the Philippines?? one is always with Arabic while one is Arabic free, makes me confused which is which
Re: Extract Soap: Nigerian Vs Foreign, Which Is Better? by Mordson: 6:28am On Oct 03, 2022
Offpointng:

pls how do you differentiate Nigerian made from the Philippines?? one is always with Arabic while one is Arabic free, makes me confused which is which

The Nigerian one is the one with the Arabic inscription.

2 Likes

Re: Extract Soap: Nigerian Vs Foreign, Which Is Better? by YourMaleCrush: 11:48pm On Apr 27, 2023
Every information you need about extract soap is here! Click the link now to learn more.

(1) (Reply)

Selemon Susan Funke: Susan Rosemon Inspiration Newspaper Series Collection / Meet Tobechukwu Onwumere, Winner Of Mr University Africa 2018, From UNILAG (Pix) / What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.