Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) (3754 Views)

Current Miss Bayelsa 2019 Tamara Abiri Celebrate Her Birthday With Sexy Photos / South Africa Zozibini Tunzi Wins Miss Universe 2019 / Zozibini Tunzi Is The of Winner Miss South Africa, 2019. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
SATANNIST:
i have the right to be. i learnt it from u

I'm not xenophobic. You're assuming I am just coz I'm South African. But I too could also accuse u of many negative things based purely on your nationality. #Hushpuppi. Would that be nice?

2 Likes

Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by SATANNIST: 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2020
TMKsouth:

I'm not xenophobic. You're assuming I am just coz I'm South African. But I too could also accuse u of many negative things based purely on your nationality. #Hushpuppi. Would that be nice?
wtf man. u said i am zenophobic , is that not accusation? as regards hush, 98% of nigerians have the fraud in their blood. that includes me. its the way we where brought up. u guys are known for xenophobia. call a spade a spade

1 Like

Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by TMKsouth: 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2020
SATANNIST:
wtf man. u said i am zenophobic , is that not accusation? as regards hush, 98% of nigerians have the fraud in their blood. that includes me. its the way we where brought up. u guys are known for xenophobia. call a spade a spade

98% of South Africans aren't xenophobic, not even 50%. I called u xenophobic because u told me to get off NL. Thanks for alerting me to Nigeria's fraud crisis, will use it as ammunition in the future. cool

1 Like

Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by SATANNIST: 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
TMKsouth:

98% of South Africans aren't xenophobic, not even 50%. I called u xenophobic because u told me to get off NL. Thanks for alerting me to Nigeria's fraud crisis, will use it as ammunition in the future. cool
u are just another idiot that wont face the truth and say it like it is. idiots like u are the problem of this world. south africa was built on hatered for humans. they just hate you for no reason and i understand why. saying south africans arent xenophobic is the most senseless shit i have heard in a long while. my fianceee is south african so i know what i am saying. when i say south africa i am refering to the blacks. the whites are very ok but you blacks are lazy and dumb and you always think everyone coming there is coming to steal ur jobs, women etc.

1 Like

Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
SATANNIST:
u are just another idiot that wont face the truth and say it like it is. idiots like u are the problem of this world. south africa was built on hatered for humans. they just hate you for no reason and i understand why. saying south africans arent xenophobic is the most senseless shit i have heard in a long while. my fianceee is south african so i know what i am saying. when i say south africa i am refering to the blacks. the whites are very ok but you blacks are lazy and dumb and you always think everyone coming there is coming to steal ur jobs, women etc.

Cool then, u had your say. I'll keep quiet when the xenophobes are slitting your throat. I wonder if this SA wife of yours fell from the sky since all black South Africans are what u described.

1 Like

Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by SATANNIST: 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
TMKsouth:

Cool then, u had your say. I'll keep quiet when the xenophobes are slitting your throat. I wonder if this SA wife of yours fell from the sky since all black South Africans are what u described.
i never told u my fiancee is black. the last thing i will do is to put my dick in a dirty southafrican hoe.
where i live, those black jobless negros cant come close

1 Like

Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
SATANNIST:
i never told u my fiancee is black. the last thing i will do is to put my dick in a dirty southafrican hoe.
where i live, those black jobless negros cant come close

Okay cool. Can't wait to hear from her on the news crying from a Thai prison.

1 Like

Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by SATANNIST: 4:53am On Jun 28, 2020
TMKsouth:

Okay cool. Can't wait to hear from her on the news crying from a Thai prison.
i dont even understand what this xenophobic nutjob is saying

1 Like

Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:12am On Jun 28, 2020
SATANNIST:
i dont even understand what this xenophobic nutjob is saying

Clearly you're not smart at all.

Isn't this how u guys operate with your SA hoes?

1 Like

Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by SATANNIST: 11:58am On Jun 28, 2020
TMKsouth:

Clearly you're not smart at all.

Isn't this how u guys operate with your SA hoes?
yes and we are proud of it. i rather operate this way than be lazy and useless and xenophpbic like you.

1 Like

Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
SATANNIST:
yes and we are proud of it. i rather operate this way than be lazy and useless and xenophpbic like you.

Wow, congratulations. That's why the whole world hates you.
Re: SEE Miss SA Finalists Hoping To Replace Current Miss Universe Zozibini (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
Fans who voted for her are giving pressure to Miss SA 2020 organizers to disqualify her on the grounds of being arrogant and unfit to serve the community.

Tweeps have accused Musida of saying “I can’t follow over 350 people on Twitter because it is too overwhelming. I only follow content that I relate to”.

“So how will she handle being #MissSA2020, she will have to work and meet new people everytime, interviews, charity etc how will she cope?” Some Tweeps asked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Small Man That Chops Life More Than Shatta Bandle(photos,18+) / Wizkid And His Many Cars / Damn!!! She's So Hot Your Eyes Will Burn Looking At Her (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.