Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,114 members, 7,838,820 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal (15651 Views)

President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting / Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by IceQween(f): 7:35am On Jun 25, 2020
Dpharisee:
All this noise from their homes won't stop the meeting, APC has been taken fully out of Tinubu, h can go back to AC, they have used and dumped him, that's how Fulanis play politics
Aptly put! You see, they will never learn even as history keeps on repeating itself. Smh��
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by Kingzeez10: 7:35am On Jun 25, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

How does Buhari's attendance defeat Tinubu? Lets hear it.
So he is going to endorse Giadom as Chairman. So? Was Oyegun not Chairman and anti Tinubu? Did that stop Saraki from hijacking Senate under Chairman Oyegun? Whats new?
You dey mind the daft prof parading himself as smatprof

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 25, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Enemy of Nigeria is centralized govt. We need restructuring, unfortunately turf battles for central seat is a higher priority for our brain than the comfort of independent destiny.

Good morning sir. Talking of restructuring does your region take it serious or more interested in 2023 presidency? Lets discuss with facts.

When Nnamdi Kanu was here talking of secession your region said instead of secession lets us restructure. That led to hurriedly assembled committee by APC to draft modalities for restructure. That committee has it's chairman as Mallam Nasir E'Rufai and secretary Fayami I think. But immediately Nnamdi left Nigeria the agitation died a natural death. Osinbajo opened his mouth and said that restructuring cannot work in in a corrupt environment because of 2023 ambition of the south west whereas we believe the structure we have on ground is the pillar holding corruption in Nigeria.

In another piece he said restructuring is not the answer to Nigeria problem but good governance but how will good governance come on a faulty foundation. I need matured interaction with proven facts.

Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by Gandollaar(f): 7:38am On Jun 25, 2020
BabaRamota1980:
I love it when people speak from facts that can be proven legally, not just making noise up and down like area boys.

Waziri's statement contains legal facts.
Where were you when 16 became greater than 21?

This is a dejavu and nothing you can do about it.
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by Gandollaar(f): 7:41am On Jun 25, 2020
SmartProf:
All these statements here and there from Oshiomole's supporters are transcript of tears, sorrow, weeping and gnashing of teeth. I'm sure the Oshiomole's camp have been weeping uncontrollably throughout the night and even into today as we speak, just as a result of Buhari's decision to attend Giadom's NEC meeting. If you get to spot them today, they will all appear in swollen faces and red eyes, with attendant loss of appetite, dizziness, and generalized body weakness. The goodnews is that Buhari is not reading these statements now at all, he may end up reading them after his term in office by 2023.
Only Tinubu is weeping. His lieutenants have since aligned and realigned since the Sudanese took a side.

80% of them would attend that meeting for their political survival.
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by BabaRamota1980: 7:44am On Jun 25, 2020
peeps4u:

Rather, Tinubu got played. Buhari only needed Tinubu for second term, that was why he realigned with him towards the end of first term, having initially dumped him when he won in 2015.

Oshiomole being pushed out anf Ajimobi led NWC not being recognised by Buhari is a tactical move to decimate Tinubu because both men are pro Tinubu.

How did Buhari play Tinubu? Share now so we learn. Did he dump Amosun also, his close buddy, is that why Amosun lost Ogun because he got played? Did he dump Yari in Zamfara? You people are politically uncivilized. You are spectators. You have zero knowledge of the theatricals and the artistry behind why the actor king is dressed in blue satin, and not red wool like the army guard standing to his left holding the lance. It has to be broken down for it to make sense to you. You are too simple minded to imagine the concept on your own without an external help.

4 Likes

Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by Gandollaar(f): 7:44am On Jun 25, 2020
BabaRamota1980:
Giadom is trying to challenge Tinubu, a deadly smooth operator. Has anyone seen any public statement from Tinubu? Meanwhile Giadom has filled internet with his plan....played into Tinubu's hand already.
Stories!

Tinubu started being a quiet politician after his tenure as governor.

Let him talk nonsense and his boy in Efcc won't even look at his face

You think fulani is stupid Jonathan.
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by BabaRamota1980: 7:47am On Jun 25, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Good morning sir. Talking of restructuring does your region take it serious or more interested in 2023 presidency? Lets discuss with facts.

When Nnamdi Kanu was here talking of secession your region said instead of secession lets us restructure. That led to hurriedly assembled committee by APC to draft modalities for restructure. That committee has it's chairman as Mallam Nasir E'Rufai and secretary Fayami I think. But immediately Nnamdi left Nigeria the agitation died a natural death. Osinbajo opened his mouth and said that restructuring cannot work in in a corrupt environment because of 2023 ambition of the south west whereas we believe the structure we have on ground is the pillar holding corruption in Nigeria.

In another piece he said restructuring is not the answer to Nigeria problem but good governance but how will good governance come on a faulty foundation. I need matured interaction with proven facts.

This is APC discussion thread, not Kanu issue.

2 Likes

Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by Gandollaar(f): 7:47am On Jun 25, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Enemy of Nigeria is centralized govt. We need restructuring, unfortunately turf battles for central seat is a higher priority for our brain than the comfort of independent destiny.
Once their stars begin to dim, they remember restructuring. grin
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by Gandollaar(f): 7:50am On Jun 25, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Under OBJ, this one fit talk?
Even Jonathan!

Buhari has lost his body odor
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by BabaRamota1980: 7:51am On Jun 25, 2020
Gandollaar:
Stories!

Tinubu started being a quiet politician after his tenure as governor.

Let him talk nonsense and his boy in Efcc won't even look at his face

You think fulani is stupid Jonathan.

If fulani was smart they would have crafted a way to end 10yr+ banditry in their region. They had boko under Yaradua, a fulani, they have banditry under Buhari, a fulani. Is that smart?

2 Likes

Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 25, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

This is APC discussion thread, not Kanu issue.

I see. You are irritated by truth.

Bye Bye.
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by BabaRamota1980: 7:54am On Jun 25, 2020
Gandollaar:
Once their stars begin to dim, they remember restructuring. grin

Read history of restructuring in Nigeria, leading to Yoruba admission in UNPO.

1 Like

Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by PhilipReigns(m): 7:54am On Jun 25, 2020
2004 Toyota Sienna LE Available For Sale by PhilipReigns(m): 2:11pm On Jun 24
A 2004 sienna LE for sale.
Colour---Blue
- A clean Fabric interior
-Factory fitted A/c
-A 6 Loader Cd Player/FM
-Srs Airbag
-Allow wheels/Extra spare tyre
-A Powerful V6 engine Full option,
-Automatic Transmission. Etc

Price: 1.3m
Slightly negotiable.
Call: 08100254826/08030695022 for inspection.

Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by BabaRamota1980: 7:54am On Jun 25, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

I see. You are irritated by truth.

Bye Bye.

Kanu is not truth. This is just not the thread to discuss him.
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by peeps4u: 7:55am On Jun 25, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

How did Buhari play Tinubu? Share now so we learn. Did he dump Amosun also, his close buddy, is that why Amosun lost Ogun because he got played? Did he dump Yari in Zamfara? You people are politically uncivilized. You are spectators. You have zero knowledge of the theatricals and the artistry behind why the actor king is dressed in blue satin, and not red wool like the army guard standing to his left holding the lance. It has to be broken down for it to make sense to you. You are too simple minded to imagine the concept on your own without an external help.

You're a kid in politics. You just further narrated how Buhari played Tinubu, Tinubu was allowed to have his way with Ogun and some other states because Buhahri needed him to win. Do u know when Buhari won in 2015, most of Tinubu's nominees for ministers were dropped? Fashola even became a minister against Tinubu's wish. Tinubu wanted Falana for Ekiti state. Kemi Adeosun was Amosun's nominee.

Even Tinubu's boy at FIRS was recently removed.

Why has VP's influence, Tinubu's boy, been now cut down in second regime unlike in first term?

Deny it if you want, praise Tinubu to high heaven if you like. The fact is that his influence in APC is being decimated by these events and there is no way he can fulfil his 2023 ambition like this.

He can't realise his ambition on another party, only APC and PDP can give strong platform to achieve that.

Modified.

Tinubu has son been reduced that he can't even visit Aso villa again
http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/24/exclusive-apc-leader-bola-tinubus-presidential-ambition-crumbles-unable-visit-aso-villa

Any silence from Tinubu isn't a sign of strength or strategy but the fear of being arrested by Buhari. He has many frauds on his neck. The bullion van alone is enough to lock him up like Dasuki.
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by Captainrambo2: 7:56am On Jun 25, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

You all said worse than this while Saraki was your hero. Remember?
Saraki whose hero ? Perhaps you misconstrue ideas and thoughts. Y will I call saraki hero ? undecided if anything sef I was a vocal supporter of APC till oshiomole came on board... I don't expect you to know how divisive he was while he was governor because you re not from edo
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by Racoon(m): 7:57am On Jun 25, 2020
AreaFada2:

Oh really? Suddenly that is the case. So why is everyone scheming for 2023 presidency? If SW really believes in restructuring, Gbaja has been speaker for years now.

SS and SE want restructuring. SW has shown no interest. Instead SW reckons it has a good chance of landing presidency so pays only lip service to restructuring.

Perhaps if Bubu, cabal and El Rufai play a fast one on Tinubu and Osinbajo in 2023 and oil price falling, SW will finally commit to restructuring.
Well said bro.

1 Like

Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by Gandollaar(f): 7:57am On Jun 25, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Read history of restructuring in Nigeria, leading to Yoruba admission in UNPO.
But majority of you knocked the proponents of the UNPO admission.
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by Captainrambo2: 7:58am On Jun 25, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

His comment penetrated into your bones. Why are you in politics section? Did you miss road? Stop reporting people on my thread. Anything goes when I open discussion thread. You no fit reply am?
he went out if his way to call me fool... 2 people can play the game but I see those things beneath me. Tnx
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by BabaRamota1980: 7:59am On Jun 25, 2020
Gandollaar:
Only Tinubu is weeping. His lieutenants have since aligned and realigned since the Sudanese took a side.

80% of them would attend that meeting for their political survival.

What alliance did you not formulate when Saraki was your political hero? What happened to the allied-force? Mmmtchheww
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by BabaRamota1980: 8:00am On Jun 25, 2020
Captainrambo2:
he went out if his way to call me fool... 2 people can play the game but I see those things beneath me. Tnx

Politics section is brutal bro.
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by olajizz01(m): 8:02am On Jun 25, 2020
AreaFada2:

Oh really? Suddenly that is the case. So why is everyone scheming for 2023 presidency? If SW really believes in restructuring, Gbaja has been speaker for years now.

SS and SE want restructuring. SW has shown no interest. Instead SW reckons it has a good chance of landing presidency so pays only lip service to restructuring.

Perhaps if Bubu, cabal and El Rufai play a fast one on Tinubu and Osinbajo in 2023 and oil price falling, SW will finally commit to restructuring.
I think SS and SE were in the helms at least between 2011 to 2015,SW was clamouring for restructuring then,but to no avail.

They just realised the importance of restructuring after they lost to the North in 2015,so that's out of place.

To my own believe, if any SW assumes that position, there must be certain restructuring.

3 Likes

Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by Captainrambo2: 8:03am On Jun 25, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Politics section is brutal bro.
whatever that means brooo

Could have chosen to ignore him , but I prefer he gets banned. Goodluck to him.
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by BabaRamota1980: 8:04am On Jun 25, 2020
Captainrambo2:
Saraki whose hero ? Perhaps you misconstrue ideas and thoughts. Y will I call saraki hero ? undecided if anything sef I was a vocal supporter of APC till oshiomole came on board... I don't expect you to know how divisive he was while he was governor because you re not from edo

You are personalizing. Discussion here is on APC turf battles, not individual states.

1 Like

Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by Nasir123(m): 8:04am On Jun 25, 2020
[s][[s]/s]
AreaFada2:

[/s]
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by BabaRamota1980: 8:09am On Jun 25, 2020
Gandollaar:
But majority of you knocked the proponents of the UNPO admission.

Yoruba Nation got into UNPO!
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by Captainrambo2: 8:14am On Jun 25, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

You are personalizing. Discussion here is on APC turf battles, not individual states.
it was you that brought Saraki na

Well. Today NEC meeting will hold. If some of the acn caucus I'll exit APC then giod riddance... !!!!
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by BabaRamota1980: 8:21am On Jun 25, 2020
peeps4u:

You're a kid in politics. You just further narrated how Buhari played Tinubu, Tinubu was allowed to have his way with Ogun and some other states because Buhahri needed him to win. Do u know when Buhari won in 2015, most of Tinubu's nominees for ministers were dropped? Fashola even became a minister against Tinubu's wish. Tinubu wanted Falana for Ekiti state. Kemi Adeosun was Amosun's nominee.

Even Tinubu's boy at FIRS was recently removed.

Why has VP's influence, Tinubu's boy, been now cut down in second regime unlike in first term?

Deny it if you want, praise Tinubu to high heaven if you like. The fact is that his influence in APC is being decimated by these events and there is no way he can fulfil his 2023 ambition like this.

He can't realise his ambition on another party, only APC and PDP can give strong platform to achieve that.

Modified.

Tinubu has son been reduced that he can't even visit Aso villa again
http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/24/exclusive-apc-leader-bola-tinubus-presidential-ambition-crumbles-unable-visit-aso-villa

Any silence from Tinubu isn't a sign of strength or strategy but the fear of being arrested by Buhari. He has many frauds on his neck. The bullion van alone is enough to lock him up like Dasuki.

However maneuvering Buhari is he can never match Obasanjo in intrigues. Tinubu is a deadly smooth operator...any smart thinking politician will know to not be too comfortable. You saw that in Obj administration as he strangulated Tinubu. Even you sef fear the man. Otherwise a private citizen should not occupy so much space and monopolize Nigerian politics discussion as if he was an elected and prominent govt official. The man has been out of office going to 16yrs, yet he remains an enigma to civilians, so imagine how much politicians must do to not let their guard down. Tinubu is having same effect of intimidation on you as he does on many others that are preoccupied with him. You all fear him.

1 Like

Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by tunapawizzy: 8:25am On Jun 25, 2020
BabaRamota1980:
Giadom is trying to challenge Tinubu, a deadly smooth operator. Has anyone seen any public statement from Tinubu? Meanwhile Giadom has filled internet with his plan....played into Tinubu's hand already.
This is not Giadom's fight. Giadom is just a pawn in the scheme of things. Just know this. what we see in the media is Giadom, Oshiomole, Bulama etc, the real stakeholders will coordinate from the background, those ones are just field operators

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai Sacks 99 Political Appointees / I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose / I Have Learnt From My Mistakes, 2017 Will Be Trophy-laden - Dalung

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.