Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital (4338 Views)

MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) / Man Who Developed Leg Injury After Trekking For Buhari Discharged From Hospital / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by Tuska: 10:56am On Jun 25, 2020
Jasseyfrd:

hmmm poor indeed..
i

Omo person wey dey sick bed is poor ooh
Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by strangest(m): 10:57am On Jun 25, 2020
OPPPS:

You and your IPOB and your family can go and burn in hell fire.
Pathetic hopeless children. Whom God has forsaken.

This is the video of Ajumobi.
You can go and rotten on hell fire.Son of a bitch

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3122188091227810&id=100003099490509&sfnsn=scwspwa&extid=bby0dZ8GCywZuIff&d=w&vh=i

I pray he gets well though

BUT
This was during ramadan, its an old post, his daughter Abi-kd posted it on her istagram story
Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by seunowa(f): 11:00am On Jun 25, 2020
[quote author=OZAOEKPE post=91044416]Discharged to hell grin[
/quote]
U should know that hell is 4 ur entire lineage
Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by Osadebanwen: 11:28am On Jun 25, 2020
Uber/Bolt drivers with active accounts but no car to work with. eOutsource has sound cars to give out to drivers on rental/weekly delivery. If you are interested, please call or preferably send a message to *08036832808*. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by Gandollaar(f): 11:31am On Jun 25, 2020
OPPPS:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3122188091227810&id=100003099490509&sfnsn=scwspwa&extid=bby0dZ8GCywZuIff&d=w&vh=i
Why did you delete my comments showing you my BAT employment letter?

Pimpar come here pls grin

Truth hurts but must be told, you can never make it into a place like BAT, ever!
Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by Gandollaar(f): 11:34am On Jun 25, 2020
strangest:

I pray he gets well though

BUT
This was during ramadan, its an old post, his daughter Abi-kd posted it on her istagram story
Oppps is a table rouser nah
Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by OPPPS: 11:36am On Jun 25, 2020
Gandollaar:
Why did you delete my comments showing you my BAT employment letter?

Pimpar come here pls grin

Truth hurts but must be told, you can never make it into a place like BAT, ever!
Stop being Silly
Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by OPPPS: 11:36am On Jun 25, 2020
Gandollaar:
Oppps is a table rouser nah
Stop being silly. You this merchandiser. There is different between BAT staff members and their agent/ merchandiser
Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by Kul3ger(m): 11:39am On Jun 25, 2020
OPPPS:

I don't wish him death..But sorry, that's an old clip. teinku
Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by 6Milk(m): 11:43am On Jun 25, 2020
prettybarbie:
hello mods I'm new on new on nairaland, I was referred to this site by some friends cos they told me this forum is cool only for me to come and be seeing the kind of insults and abuses that most of naira landers here dish out.
The said Tinubu this troll is insulting is someone's dad.
To be honest I'm disappointed unless the mods put in more seriousness and fish out these trolls cos as it stands so these guys are scaring away people on this forum.
ake down this irritating comment and ban this user.

Thank you
you just joined Nairaland but you happen to know the names of most mods especially OA/MJ

yeye dey worry uu
Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by prettybarbie(f): 11:44am On Jun 25, 2020
6Milk:
you just joined Nairaland but you happen to know the names of most mods especially OA/MJ

yeye dey worry uu
grin grin grin
Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by Somodooo: 11:49am On Jun 25, 2020
[s]
prettybarbie:
grin grin grin
[/s]
shatap
Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by SideIncome(m): 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ha! Wish Him all the best oo... anyway, make I focus on my hustle.. wanna learn affiliate marketing. download my free eBook. Gbam!
Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by Gandollaar(f): 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
OPPPS:

Stop being silly. You this merchandiser. There is different between BAT staff members and their agent/ merchandiser
Arindin araoko! Even BAT agents won't take you in.
Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by Barryseal: 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
This God be the glory. His enemies must be ashamed.
Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by ajbf: 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
Barryseal:
This God be the glory. His enemies must be ashamed.
Are you for real? grin grin grin smiley
So, you want to pretend that you have nt heard that Ajimobi has died

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi's Commitment To Welfare, Payment Of 30,000 Wage / Imo International Conference Centre Owerri: Before & After Pictures / Answer This Question If You Understand English Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.