Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital (4344 Views)

MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) / Man Who Developed Leg Injury After Trekking For Buhari Discharged From Hospital / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by drinkgarri: 7:31am On Jun 25, 2020
I wish his family and him all the best

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:32am On Jun 25, 2020
Discharged to hell grin

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by Comedian2019: 7:33am On Jun 25, 2020
Great news!
I wish all those who are still on sick bed quick recovery.

7 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 25, 2020
Na so dem dey discharge person wey dey life support?
Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by OPPPS: 7:52am On Jun 25, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
Discharged to hell grin

You and your IPOB and your family can go and burn in hell fire.
Pathetic hopeless children. Whom God has forsaken.

This is the video of Ajumobi.
You can go and rotten on hell fire.Son of a bitch

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3122188091227810&id=100003099490509&sfnsn=scwspwa&extid=bby0dZ8GCywZuIff&d=w&vh=i

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by Nezero(m): 7:52am On Jun 25, 2020
A caller said so on radio this morning. But it could be for Hospice care, God forbid sha
Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by helinues: 7:54am On Jun 25, 2020
Let him hold a press conference
Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by helinues: 7:55am On Jun 25, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
Discharged to hell grin

Wish others what you would like to be wished..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by Thelimitbreaker(m): 7:57am On Jun 25, 2020
Wailers will wail again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by Jostoman: 8:00am On Jun 25, 2020
drinkgarri:
I wish his family and him all the best
photo or I don't believe it.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:34am On Jun 25, 2020
Jostoman:
photo or I don't believe it.
I was about to opined the same

I smell desperation from some quarters
Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by IJOBA2: 9:09am On Jun 25, 2020
OK
Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by Tuska: 9:11am On Jun 25, 2020
Where are those that we're wishing the poor man death? God don disappoint them.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by Akaegwu(m): 9:23am On Jun 25, 2020
Seeing is believing.
Afu n'anya ekwe.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by aminusodiq(m): 10:02am On Jun 25, 2020
OPPPS:

You and your IPOB and your family can go and burn in hell fire.
Pathetic hopeless children. Whom God has forsaken.

This is the video of Ajumobi.
You can go and rotten on hell fire.Son of a bitch

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3122188091227810&id=100003099490509&sfnsn=scwspwa&extid=bby0dZ8GCywZuIff&d=w&vh=i
dat video could av come from march, April or may grin... If its not a live video... Its nthng!!!

Modified: I talk am grin never believe anything you see on the internet

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by Somodooo: 10:04am On Jun 25, 2020
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
he should leave ajimobi to rest

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by Jasseyfrd(m): 10:06am On Jun 25, 2020
Tuska:

hmmm poor indeed..
Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by Gandollaar(f): 10:07am On Jun 25, 2020
If true, thank God for his life. Otherwise, my daddy awaits him in the great beyond.
Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by OPPPS: 10:08am On Jun 25, 2020
Somodooo:
Is that why you are unfortunate in life?

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by Gandollaar(f): 10:08am On Jun 25, 2020
Tuska:
Dead or alive, Giadom remains our Shiaman
Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by OPPPS: 10:09am On Jun 25, 2020
Gandollaar:
If true, thank God for his life. Otherwise, my daddy awaits him in the great beyond.
Another unfortunate fellow
Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by Clevite(m): 10:09am On Jun 25, 2020
Somodooo:
You still see Tinubu to attack in this news, too?!

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by OPPPS: 10:11am On Jun 25, 2020
Gandollaar:
Merchandiser mastubating from one thread to another
Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by UbongCR7(m): 10:14am On Jun 25, 2020
Old video.
Posted during Ramadan.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by prettybarbie(f): 10:17am On Jun 25, 2020
Somodooo:
hello mods I'm new on new on nairaland, I was referred to this site by some friends cos they told me this forum is cool only for me to come and be seeing the kind of insults and abuses that most of naira landers here dish out.
The said Tinubu this troll is insulting is someone's dad.
To be honest I'm disappointed unless the mods put in more seriousness and fish out these trolls cos as it stands so these guys are scaring away people on this forum.
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Dominique
Justwise
Oam4J

Please take down this irritating comment and ban this user.

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by Somodooo: 10:23am On Jun 25, 2020
prettybarbie:
hello mods I'm new on new on nairaland, I was referred to this site by some friends cos they told me this forum is cool only for me to come and be seeing the kind of insults and abuses that most of naira landers here dish out.
To be honest I'm disappointed unless the mods put in more seriousness and fish out these trolls cos as it stands so these guys are scaring away people on this forum.
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Dominique
Justwise
Oam4J

Thank you
Ebenezer2O2O stop trolling
Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 25, 2020
prettybarbie:
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Dominique
Justwise
Oam4J

Thank you
you are new to this site but you sabi all the mods na wa oo grin

6 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Has Been Discharged From The Hospital by Tuska: 10:55am On Jun 25, 2020
Gandollaar:

No problem but make una no kill person be my own.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyinbo Woman Wears Biafra Cloth Despite Chiwetalu Arrest / Wizkid Declare Support For Tinubu Presidency When He Meets Sanwo Olu And Gbaja / N20,000 Fine For Dropping N5 Water Sachet In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.