Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

5 Bedroom Mansion (Duplex) Aba - Abia State Project - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 5 Bedroom Mansion (Duplex) Aba - Abia State Project (10659 Views)

Ogun State Project Update / Uratta Imo State Project. Construction Of 6 Unit 2 Bedroom Flat / Oke Aro Ogun State Project - A 4 Bedroom Duplex With Saloon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Bedroom Mansion (Duplex) Aba - Abia State Project by skup008(m): 9:12am On Oct 07, 2020
Wow nice one. I wishes you success.

1 Like

Re: 5 Bedroom Mansion (Duplex) Aba - Abia State Project by Dennis3D(m): 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
skup008:
Wow nice one. I wishes you success.

Thank you very much. Very much grateful. Pls find time to follow up with us
Re: 5 Bedroom Mansion (Duplex) Aba - Abia State Project by skup008(m): 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
Dennis3D:

Thank you very much. Very much grateful. Pls find time to follow up with us

You are welcome bro.

I'm surely following.

1 Like

Re: 5 Bedroom Mansion (Duplex) Aba - Abia State Project by Dennis3D(m): 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
Work updates today.

Filling of the main building foundation ongoing.

Re: 5 Bedroom Mansion (Duplex) Aba - Abia State Project by Dennis3D(m): 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
Security House is up and running already

Re: 5 Bedroom Mansion (Duplex) Aba - Abia State Project by Dennis3D(m): 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
Work updates. Day 4

BQ Filling and compacting done.

Re: 5 Bedroom Mansion (Duplex) Aba - Abia State Project by Dennis3D(m): 10:59am On Oct 11, 2020
Good morning everyone following.
Happy Sunday to you all.

Sorry, time hasn't allowed us upload daily updates here but we can always try to do so once we find time on this project.

Meanwhile, see the work progress so far on the BQ and Security house.

The First two pictures are Security house. Already at Lintel.

The last two pictures are the BQ

Re: 5 Bedroom Mansion (Duplex) Aba - Abia State Project by Dennis3D(m): 11:26am On Oct 12, 2020
Work update.
We have successfully did the lintel and leveling of the BQ already...

Re: 5 Bedroom Mansion (Duplex) Aba - Abia State Project by Dennis3D(m): 11:42am On Oct 12, 2020
We urge you to keep following...
Re: 5 Bedroom Mansion (Duplex) Aba - Abia State Project by Dennis3D(m): 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2020
Cc:
3strikes
Re: 5 Bedroom Mansion (Duplex) Aba - Abia State Project by Dennis3D(m): 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
Good day everyone following...

We want to bring to your notice that we will be holding on to this project because there is an ongoing strike action by sharp sand suppliers in the whole of Aba since Friday last week.

So until its resolved, that's when we will come back to resume.
Re: 5 Bedroom Mansion (Duplex) Aba - Abia State Project by Dennis3D(m): 5:05am On Oct 14, 2020
We initially commenced Blinding the Waterproof membrane on the main building, getting set for oversite concrete works before all these stopped.

Re: 5 Bedroom Mansion (Duplex) Aba - Abia State Project by guysmilee134: 6:51am On Oct 14, 2020
Ibk2020:

Good luck to anyone that cherish he's time and money before contacting you, kindly listen to he's approach

Not so quick

This is what I hate about Nigerian businesses. Someone gave you his money and you are ranting! Nonsense thats why we would never progress. No matter what work you do and you cannot respond to your customer’s query is useless. Mtcheeew Return his money if its pissing you off. You have collected the money and you are still forming bigggie...
Re: 5 Bedroom Mansion (Duplex) Aba - Abia State Project by guysmilee134: 6:56am On Oct 14, 2020
@ibk2020 why would you even pay him upfront before delivering.... Hope he refunded your money after the long talk he is negotiating that ��������. Big man wey no fit slap you your money back..........
Re: 5 Bedroom Mansion (Duplex) Aba - Abia State Project by Dennis3D(m): 7:21am On Oct 14, 2020
guysmilee134:

This is what I hate about Nigerian businesses. Someone gave you his money and you are ranting! Nonsense thats why we would never progress. No matter what work you do and you cannot respond to your customer’s query is useless. Mtcheeew Return his money if its pissing you off. You have collected the money and you are still forming bigggie...

No need to argue with you.
He only showed you the side you wanted to see so my thread is not for name calling and what you have to say.
Re: 5 Bedroom Mansion (Duplex) Aba - Abia State Project by Ibk2020: 7:58am On Oct 14, 2020
Re: 5 Bedroom Mansion (Duplex) Aba - Abia State Project by Ibk2020: 8:00am On Oct 14, 2020
Re: 5 Bedroom Mansion (Duplex) Aba - Abia State Project by guysmilee134: 8:24am On Oct 14, 2020
Dennis3D:

No need to argue with you.
He only showed you the side you wanted to see so my thread is not for name calling and what you have to say.

Still doesn’t mean Nigerians do not know how to treat their customers. We all do not know what negative reviews do. We complain of our civil service and how corrupt they are, and how our ministries and parastatals cannot offer top notch service. We the people are worst when given the opportunity. This negative review would follow most of us for a life. We can all do better!
In countries where things work you would have refunded that money to the kobo..... But what do we know you want to bully him.....

1 Like

Re: 5 Bedroom Mansion (Duplex) Aba - Abia State Project by guysmilee134: 8:30am On Oct 14, 2020
Ibk2020:

He didn't refund ooo.

One of the top member of nairaland recommended him, so I trusted him for that, but I regret my actions. Dennis3D is the worst.

Sorry about that. Move on with your project at least you have left the review and one thing he doesn’t seem to realize is that the internet never forgets. A simple search and his name would pop up beside a negative review. ��
Re: 5 Bedroom Mansion (Duplex) Aba - Abia State Project by Dennis3D(m): 9:34am On Oct 14, 2020
guysmilee134:

Sorry about that. Move on with your project at least you have left the review and one thing he doesn’t seem to realize is that the internet never forgets. A simple search and his name would pop up beside a negative review. ��

Goodluck to you and what you wish for others comes to you. If a top member of Nairaland recommends me, at least that's a good recommendation from someone who sees things the way they are.

If IBK likes he can say what he wants, I seriously don't need to argue with him coz most people have an entitlement mentality that a customer or client is always right in all cases.

Sorry, this case is different OK. I treat and handle clients with outmost respect and regard and I hold that at high standards. If IBK has been truthful from the beginning which till date he hasn't been able to show I will know what to do but till then, we leave it the way it is.

Once again. Goodluck to you.
Equally learn to respect a service provider in anything you do. You don't go about talking and cursing people for no reason and expect them to be cool with it.
Re: 5 Bedroom Mansion (Duplex) Aba - Abia State Project by guysmilee134: 10:35am On Oct 14, 2020
We all provide and receive services. I have been insulted by my customers and all I do is apologize and try to make amends. Every kobo counts, every single review counts, thats what Nigerian businesses still haven’t understood.
Goodluck too and try to treat your customers better in future. If you cannot handle their vacillation and complains offer a full or partial refund and not rant.
Re: 5 Bedroom Mansion (Duplex) Aba - Abia State Project by Dennis3D(m): 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2020
... Were we stopped

Re: 5 Bedroom Mansion (Duplex) Aba - Abia State Project by Dennis3D(m): 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
Re: 5 Bedroom Mansion (Duplex) Aba - Abia State Project by Dennis3D(m): 3:53am On Oct 16, 2020
Re: 5 Bedroom Mansion (Duplex) Aba - Abia State Project by Dennis3D(m): 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
We will resume after the whole situation ongoing in the country at the moment
Re: 5 Bedroom Mansion (Duplex) Aba - Abia State Project by Dennis3D(m): 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
Stay tuned
Re: 5 Bedroom Mansion (Duplex) Aba - Abia State Project by LegendaryLover(m): 8:51am On Oct 31, 2020
Dennis3D:
Stay tuned

hello sir.... pls what's ur estimation of how much a project of this kind will cost, start to finish? pls just estimation. Cos i intend setting up something like this soonest.
Re: 5 Bedroom Mansion (Duplex) Aba - Abia State Project by Dennis3D(m): 9:07am On Nov 02, 2020
LegendaryLover:

hello sir.... pls what's ur estimation of how much a project of this kind will cost, start to finish? pls just estimation. Cos i intend setting up something like this soonest.

Location pls and what type of structure coz there are three structures here in this one. Main building, BQ and security house
Re: 5 Bedroom Mansion (Duplex) Aba - Abia State Project by LegendaryLover(m): 9:13am On Nov 02, 2020
Dennis3D:

Location pls and what type of structure coz there are three structures here in this one. Main building, BQ and security house

Uyo (Akwa-Ibom State).
Main building & security house only.
Re: 5 Bedroom Mansion (Duplex) Aba - Abia State Project by Dennis3D(m): 9:28am On Nov 02, 2020
LegendaryLover:

Uyo (Akwa-Ibom State).
Main building & security house only.

Main building - 15m
Security/Gen House - 1.3m

Caracas only.

1 Like

Re: 5 Bedroom Mansion (Duplex) Aba - Abia State Project by Dennis3D(m): 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
We are currently watching the market trends before we continue at this time. So stay tuned for updates from us
Re: 5 Bedroom Mansion (Duplex) Aba - Abia State Project by Dennis3D(m): 7:17am On Nov 03, 2020
Good morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don't compromise On Quality, Buy The DS/S-Korean Stone Coated Roofings / SOLD!!! For Sale - Uncompleted Building Off Lagos-Badagry Expressway. / 250 Affordable Housing Unit Estate 4 Sale At New GRA Trans-ekulu Enugu- updated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.