Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,038 members, 7,845,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Is The Office Of Minister Of Abuja Hereditary? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Office Of Minister Of Abuja Hereditary? (938 Views)

Video Of Minister Of Power Blasting Nigerians For Using Refrigerators / Watch Video Of Minister Of Police Affairs Inspecting SWAT Training Today. Channe / President Buhari First List Of Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Office Of Minister Of Abuja Hereditary? by Sammy07: 9:41am On Jun 25, 2020
Well, I think the same way A Northern can't head NDDC

All other agencies like port authority, NNPC or so are appointed by the President, he will of course give it to his region.

During Obj and GEJ tenure they were all headed by the Southern.

So, what's the fuues?
Re: Is The Office Of Minister Of Abuja Hereditary? by Moboj: 9:43am On Jun 25, 2020
helinues:

We had southern presidents that could have made the changes.. Didn't we?
And the President won't want to find trouble so he'll just follow the code of conduct because he knows that if he tries changing anything, it might be OYO for him

1 Like

Re: Is The Office Of Minister Of Abuja Hereditary? by Moboj: 9:45am On Jun 25, 2020
Sammy07:
Well, I think the same way A Northern can't head NDDC

All other agencies like port authority, NNPC or so are appointed by the President, he will of course give it to his region.

During Obj and GEJ tenure they were all headed by the Southern.

So, what's the fuues?
The fuss is that, we think we're wise but really these Northerners are wiser,they let things happen cause they want it happening, they have this underlying effect in everything but they still make themselves invincible to decision making when they're actually the pioneer's
Re: Is The Office Of Minister Of Abuja Hereditary? by XANDERBOY85: 9:46am On Jun 25, 2020
alizma:

How many NDDC minister is from north or south west? Abuja is a place occupied by people before it became Federal capital territory, a specially recognition that does not eliminate it's original existence before then. Anyone that will be minister of abuja must have indept knowledge of the nooks and crannies of Abuja not just as a federal capital(which is limited to paper works) but as a geographical area(which requires in addition to paper works, having knowledge of and able to interact with the people at the grassroot)
Nigeria may get to that point in time to come, where a man from south could possibly be minister but that will be when the population at the grassroot has been so diluted that you can find people from any region of the country in every part of Abuja AND at even distribution. That is my opinion and I stand to be corrected.

See defence! sad
Re: Is The Office Of Minister Of Abuja Hereditary? by Sammy07: 9:48am On Jun 25, 2020
Moboj:

The fuss is that, we think we're wise but really these Northerners are wiser,they let things happen cause they want it happening, they have this underlying effect in everything but they still make themselves invincible to decision making when they're actually the pioneer's

See, the west wants power to be returned to them in 2023, the East wants power to be returned to them else, they'll vote Northerner.

I personally, I was pushing for the power to return to west, I'm not a party man, only Pro - Yoruba.

but since everyone doesn't wanna get sense
Maybe the North should hold it.
Re: Is The Office Of Minister Of Abuja Hereditary? by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 25, 2020
tamdun:

Minister?

I think he is trying to say why didn't people complain when presidents of southern origin still went ahead to chose those arewa retards as minister of FCT. At least that would have been an opportunity to do so.
Re: Is The Office Of Minister Of Abuja Hereditary? by Moboj: 9:58am On Jun 25, 2020
Sammy07:

See, the west wants power to be returned to them in 2023, the East wants power to be returned to them else, they'll vote Northerner.

I personally, I was pushing for the power to return to west, I'm not a party man, only Pro - Yoruba.

but since everyone doesn't wanna get sense
Maybe the North should hold it.

I tell you,if we look closely,Nigeria's politics has always been a win win for the North
Maybe it's because the Igbo's are economical,while the Yoruba's are more of the mind,but the Northerner's are more physical, so they either take it through coercion or in another physical way,they keep winning cause they're more physical
In History they played dummies to the Foreigners and were like their pet's, they physically assisted them,an Igbo man would support the Northerner's to maybe spite the Yoruba man,a Yoruba man wants power tactically while a Northerner is physically taking power.
Me I feel,come 2023 if the North decides to leave the power to the West that's when they'll win.
Since the West and the South don't believe in the power of togetherness, they keep helping the North and giving the North the power of many
Re: Is The Office Of Minister Of Abuja Hereditary? by Sammy07: 10:08am On Jun 25, 2020
Moboj:

I tell you,if we look closely,Nigeria's politics has always been a win win for the North
Maybe it's because the Igbo's are economical,while the Yoruba's are more of the mind,but the Northerner's are more physical, so they either take it through coercion or in another physical way,they keep winning cause they're more physical
In History they played dummies to the Foreigners and were like their pet's, they physically assisted them,an Igbo man would support the Northerner's to maybe spite the Yoruba man,a Yoruba man wants power tactically while a Northerner is physically taking power.
Me I feel,come 2023 if the North decides to leave the power to the West that's when they'll win.
Since the West and the South don't believe in the power of togetherness, they keep helping the North and giving the North the power of many

Well, one thing I'm sure is that.
We can't lose out in development If power doesn't come to west.

Since 1960, we've been in opposition, instead of us to keep losing out, we keep gaining more development.

Abeq, If that's what everyone wants, so be it.
Re: Is The Office Of Minister Of Abuja Hereditary? by tamdun: 11:12am On Jun 25, 2020
Sammy07:

Well, one thing I'm sure is that.
We can't lose out in development If power doesn't come to west.

Since 1960, we've been in opposition, instead of us to keep losing out, we keep gaining more development.

Abeq, If that's what everyone wants, so be it.
Good, let it go to d North, at the end of everything, we know the tribe that will suffer(Igbo)

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

[BREAKING] Deputy gov: Ondo Assembly begins impeachment process / BREAKING NEWS!! Bloodbath At Lekki Toll Gate As Soldiers Attack Endsars / Is Buhari Dead? Twitter Has Started Asking About The Existence Of Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.