Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Remembering Michael Jackson Eleven Years After - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remembering Michael Jackson Eleven Years After (415 Views)

Remembering Michael Jackson On His 63rd Birthday / Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death / Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remembering Michael Jackson Eleven Years After by Ezeama400: 8:49am On Jun 25, 2020
On June 25, 2009, the world lost Michael Jackson, one of music's true greats.

Eleven years after his death, we remember the King of Pop as a pioneer whose work remains a huge part of our cultural consciousness. The
legendary artist began his career at just 9 years old when The Jackson Five signed to Steeltown Records in 1967. He was only 11 when, after signing with Motown in 1969, the
group had their first single, "I Want You Back," hit number one in 1970. A two-time Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee, Jackson
continued to write and record original work for four decades, and still holds the record for best-selling album of all time for his 1982 record,"Thriller."

We continue to hear his genius talent as both a vocalist and songwriter in hits like, "Beat It," "Billy Jean," "Bad," "Smooth Criminal," "Man In The Mirror" and "The Way You Make Me Feel."

As Recording Academy President Neil
Portnow told Rolling Stone back in 2009:
"Rarely has the world received a gift with the magnitude of artistry, talent, and vision as Michael Jackson. He was a true musical icon whose identifiable voice, innovative dance
moves, stunning musical versatility, and sheer
star power carried him from childhood to worldwide acclaim. A 13-time Grammy recipient, Michael's career transcends musical and cultural genres and his contributions will always keep him in our hearts and memories."

We miss you, Michael.
R. I. P King Of Pop

Lalasticlala Lalasticlala Lalasticlala

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson Eleven Years After by Blitz4real(m): 8:56am On Jun 25, 2020
It’s hard to believe it’s been over a decade since the world mourned the loss of the King of Pop, Michael Jackson. June 25 marks the 11-year anniversary of MJ’s tragic death.

"If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself, then make that change."
MJ

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson Eleven Years After by jigganigga: 8:57am On Jun 25, 2020
The only legend I know. When ever I remember your death am speachless
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson Eleven Years After by Righteousness89(m): 8:59am On Jun 25, 2020
If Mj was given a chance at life , He would be a fiery preacher of the gospel of JESUS Christ..

Unfortunately, there is no second chance!

Mj will be wishing to have the privilege you have right now!

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson Eleven Years After by yanabasee1(m): 9:00am On Jun 25, 2020
Speechless......
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson Eleven Years After by Ezeama400: 9:12am On Jun 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
If Mj was given a chance at life , He would be a fiery preacher of the gospel of JESUS Christ..

And your point is ?

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson Eleven Years After by VirginFinder: 9:34am On Jun 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
If Mj was given a chance at life , Hhe would be a fiery preacher of the gospel of JESUS Christ..

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson Eleven Years After by Wizzyflexx: 9:44am On Jun 25, 2020
Ezeama400:

And your point is ?
Repent grin
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson Eleven Years After by Onyi22(f): 9:46am On Jun 25, 2020
Chai, my crush in those days, your memory will forever reminds in my heart, continued to rest in peace until we'll meet
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson Eleven Years After by SavageResponse(m): 10:15am On Jun 25, 2020
The King of Pop!

(1) (Reply)

N-power 2020_(how To Apply), Federal Govt. Sacks 500,000 Beneficiaries, Acceptin / They Need To Flush All Of You Down The Toilet - Ifu Ennada Slams Yahoo Boys / Watch Mercy Johnson, Husband, 4 Children, Siblings, Cars, Controversies, Networt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.