Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire (67295 Views)

Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers / Farmer Turns Overnight Millionaire After Finding World's Biggest Gemstones (Pix) / Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by realjoe: 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
The heading should read: Tanzania miner becomes overnight billionaire. Convert the said amount to naira, nobi small tin oo.
3400000 USD = 1,321,818,000 NGN
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by bobo65(m): 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2020
realjoe:
The heading should read: Tanzania miner becomes overnight billionaire. Convert the said amount to naira, nobi small tin oo.
3400000 USD = 1,321,818,000 NGN

Someone with 30 children, this money no go go round jare

And he is there thinking of building schools
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by optimistfeel(m): 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
Never look down on anybody....
only God knows tomorrow.........
Mr. Laizer Reformations period has come.....
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by Openbusiness: 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
mansakhalifa:

I know all that, right?

It just shows you that a lot of things ain't normal at the end.

I just found the whole idea absurd that's all.

But in the end, they will run with the money but they don't know that they will end up the biggest losers in the end.

Why do you think that foreign investors are scared of looking Nigeria's way half the time.

I hope you get my point.

Yes I understand you very well. Your explanation is so perfect, I suspect you are an economics lecturer with a PhD grin God bless. If you need dispenser or solar light for your home / office, please check my profile, thanks!
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by obyrich(m): 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
He has 2000 cows and 30 children. He is far richer than some presidents sef. angry

2 Likes

Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by Chirowman(m): 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
when God pick your call no one can DIVERT it.
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by odaniel1(m): 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
Insecurity will not even let Nigerian locals mine in peace.
I remember when my uncle was kidnapped by unknown gunmen last year at their quarry. Heavy ransom paid with very little efforts from security agencies.
Where is the zeal or enabling environment to mine 'Naijarite' if it ever was a highly sought-after gemstone that existed??
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by Cantonese: 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
2000 cows. He was before now quite wealthy!

1 Like

Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by Hashimu: 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
Lucky Man!
You don't give up in life, you have to keep on pushing. Who knows, you may be just a push away.
Congratulations bro!
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by Royalbloodline: 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2020
People are forgetting the part that says the man has 2000 cows! shocked

He wasn't a pauper before in any way!
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by Annael: 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
Tanzania is the best place in this planet.

1 Like

Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by MandalorianCree: 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
Africa is blessed abundantly with natural resources.
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by sharena(m): 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
DrNueLpureHoney:
congratulations to him....Oluwa don pick his call

If he were to be a Nigerian,by now EFCC,DSS and co. Will just ON their searchlight or the government will bill him unto say na Dem get the land he dugged out the stone from

Our government get rough character nor be play
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by giles14(m): 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
Gramps:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-africa-53148612

Photo: Mr Laizer - holding up the precious stones - plans to build a school and a shopping centre in his community
hmmmm 2000 cows * #150000 = #300mln hmmmmm .
if na for naija him cow has qualified the a millionaire.
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by ruggedtimi(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
Wow I just read about tanzanite three months ago...mehn the guy don hit am big
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by Gee64: 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
This can't happen in Nigeria.
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by abeliver: 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2020
Baba you better start practicing social distancing....
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by Topmaike007(m): 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

Diswan was mistakenly birthed in Tanzania, he ought to be of the Northern Nigerian extract where his ilks are setting records back to back on procreation potency.
he is also a northern person in Tanzania
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by Ellie01: 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
Gramps:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-africa-53148612

Photo: Mr Laizer - holding up the precious stones - plans to build a school and a shopping centre in his community

His is Tanzanian, maybe a herder.
He has their looks n all but d ones in Nigeria r mining blood everywhere.
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by Arabs999: 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
Bossontop:
30 children??.....thank God for him life ooo
The man dey fire children commot for women Totoh... Kai.. Totoh sweet sha..
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by Platony(m): 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hustle dey pay.

Na just TIME wink
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by Bestvicky16(f): 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
Congratulations to him...more children to his bosom.....

Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by authority2006(m): 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
Greenbirth:
I actually read that yesterday. The man has 30 children. And good God decided to manifest his power over him to take care of his large family. Tanzanite is only found in Tanzania.

You think he was poor before, just because of his large family? He has 2,000 cows! That's not for a poor man

1 Like

Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by olax02(m): 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
Can this happen in Zoo?? All resources belong to the zoo...
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by EXOUSIAng: 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
Isinweke:
You come hold those stones like that in front of Nigerians in Nigeria and even give it to people to touch. Hmm, you and the stones go lose together.
I sweardown, they way men go snatch that stone come ja kpa, you go think say na one kain Bugatti for top speed... You go hold that kain stone for street, you with the stone go loss
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by fairheart(m): 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
Gordieshegz:
The man should be careful still. Because humans can be so unpredictable.

Those who are celebrating with him during the day can reappear at the night, pull the trigger on him and ferry off the Tanzanite.
Stones have been given to Government, which is why he was paid.
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by henryobinna(m): 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
kollinskollins:
This kain money dey sweet with many children to spend am on
someone who is 2000 cows is not a poor man oh
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by LZAA: 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
Iceberg3:
This is a real miner...not those coneheaded miners and industrialists looking for something else to mine grin

Lzaa imhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
The Europeans, Americans , Chinese are going t go on hunting crusade on Tanzania over this news!! U should expect expatriates movement to Tanzania within d coming weeks!!
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by Abusadiq01(m): 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
congratulations Oga boss! Use d cash wisely and don't think like Niherian.
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by KillaBeans(m): 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
he should just tell us the exact location..... that thing go still dey there
Re: Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire by xtaphare321(f): 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
Waoh, God please remember me now, want to become a billionaire over night too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Kissing On A Bike At Kenyans' Political Protest Today (pic) / Kentucky Elects Dog Wilbur As Mayor In US / Donald Trump Launches His ‘office Of The Former President’ In Florida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.