Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Which Is Profitable And Stressfree For Uber Business? Higher Purchase Or Rental - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Is Profitable And Stressfree For Uber Business? Higher Purchase Or Rental (632 Views)

Giving Out Cars For Higher Purchase Or Delivery Purposes / Hire Purchase Or Daily Delivery Needed For Mini Bus(korope) / 5 Best Cars For Uber Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Profitable And Stressfree For Uber Business? Higher Purchase Or Rental by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 25, 2020
Which will be more profitable and stress free?

Higher purchase or rental? I’m starting with two corolla. Also is it advisable to start now or wait till dry season and when this pandemic is gone with the winds?

I’ll really appreciate your input.
Re: Which Is Profitable And Stressfree For Uber Business? Higher Purchase Or Rental by invectives(m): 9:54am On Jun 25, 2020
Hire purchase bro......I need one for bolt....Im Interested
Re: Which Is Profitable And Stressfree For Uber Business? Higher Purchase Or Rental by datigboguy(m): 3:16am On Jun 26, 2020
Carchoice:
Which will be more profitable and stress free?

Higher purchase or rental? I’m starting with two corolla. Also is it advisable to start now or wait till dry season and when this pandemic is gone with the winds?

I’ll really appreciate your input.

Greetings broda,
It depends on what you want.. I'm looking for a car to use on rental basis.. I am having issues with my engine, I just need to raise money to fix my car. Please reach me via mezie2011@gmail.com 08034977059
Re: Which Is Profitable And Stressfree For Uber Business? Higher Purchase Or Rental by esegift93: 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
Interested..
Re: Which Is Profitable And Stressfree For Uber Business? Higher Purchase Or Rental by moneygram(m): 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
Well, I want to believe hired purchase is better than renting, quite profitable and allows your car to last longer if you have someone that really knows how to handle cars with care tho... compared to rent whereby you're being paid for the usage already and it's being returned,it can be used with an I DON'T CARE ATTITUDE since they believe they've paid you for the rentage ....if in case you need someone with the second car, I'll be very glad to take the offer, kindly reach me on call or WhatsApp with 08101091156

(1) (Reply)

Respect Your- Elders Mercedes-benz 500E Is 30 Years Old / Toyota Rav4 2010 Model / Honda 03 EOD For Grab N1.7million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.