Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Giving Out Cars For Higher Purchase Or Delivery Purposes - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Giving Out Cars For Higher Purchase Or Delivery Purposes (2512 Views)

Hire Purchase Or Daily Delivery Needed For Mini Bus(korope) / Meet British-Nigerian Gideon King Who love-vendor Super Cars For The Super-rich / Check Out Cars Owned By Cristiano Ronaldo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giving Out Cars For Higher Purchase Or Delivery Purposes by Efapuron(m): 10:51am On Mar 26, 2022
Car Owners and Drivers can all meet and discuss business here as this will help provide job for some who may find it difficult securing a job at this trying times. This will help them to be self employed and it will also provide additional source of income for the car Owners. What do you think everyone?
Re: Giving Out Cars For Higher Purchase Or Delivery Purposes by sunnymighty(m): 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
Efapuron:
Car Owners and Drivers can all meet and discuss business here as this will help provide job for some who may find it difficult securing a job at this trying times. This will help them to be self employed and it will also provide additional source of income for the car Owners. What do you think everyone?

Good initiative Op, I have one on E-hailing platform, as a side hustle.

1 Like

Re: Giving Out Cars For Higher Purchase Or Delivery Purposes by Efapuron(m): 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2022

That's is awesome, is someone driving the car for you?
Re: Giving Out Cars For Higher Purchase Or Delivery Purposes by sonety2k(m): 6:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
Our people don’t pay up in time as promise

2 Likes

Re: Giving Out Cars For Higher Purchase Or Delivery Purposes by sunnymighty(m): 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2022
Efapuron:

That's is awesome, is someone driving the car for you?

Yes he started on the 1st of March, so far no issues, remittance has been timely.
Re: Giving Out Cars For Higher Purchase Or Delivery Purposes by oblozzolawrence: 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hello everyone pls i need a car for rental or hp to be use for ehailling (uber and bolt) to deliver weekly...(for HP I have deposit)
Am a registered uber and bolt driver...im ready to start work immediately....
Pls if you have any uber/bolt spec car available hit me up on 09075184982

Location is Abuja

If you are an intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in Uber/Bolt business in abuja... please don't hesitate to get in touch with me, I handle car with care and you will have good return on your investment..
25k weekly remittance...no story.

Call me or whatsapp 09075184982

Location is Abuja
Tanks
Expecting ur call

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Out Cars For Higher Purchase Or Delivery Purposes by Idaytesj29(m): 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
I need a 2007-2009 Sienna HP for transport business. Agreed remittance will be timely paid. 08038848764
Re: Giving Out Cars For Higher Purchase Or Delivery Purposes by Efapuron(m): 9:46am On Apr 08, 2022
oblozzolawrence:
Hello everyone pls i need a car for rental or hp to be use for ehailling (uber and bolt) to deliver weekly...(for HP I have deposit)
Am a registered uber and bolt driver...im ready to start work immediately....
Pls if you have any uber/bolt spec car available hit me up on 09068713655

Location is Abuja

If you are an intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in Uber/Bolt business in abuja... please don't hesitate to get in touch with me, I handle car with care and you will have good return on your investment..
25k weekly remittance...no story.

Call me or whatsapp 09068713655...

Location is Abuja
Tanks
Expecting ur call

Will be on the look out for you
Re: Giving Out Cars For Higher Purchase Or Delivery Purposes by oblozzolawrence: 12:14am On Apr 09, 2022
Efapuron:

tanks boss
Re: Giving Out Cars For Higher Purchase Or Delivery Purposes by Idaytesj29(m): 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
sonety2k:
Our people don’t pay up in time as promise

That lack of sincerity is a major problem. People have to change

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Out Cars For Higher Purchase Or Delivery Purposes by Idaytesj29(m): 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
Efapuron:

What about me?

2007-2009 Sienna on HP deal. Help a brother o. Thanks
Re: Giving Out Cars For Higher Purchase Or Delivery Purposes by Desoji94: 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
Please I need a car for rental or HP for bolt or Uber driving...I can be contacted thru 08141567244...I stay at abesan estate thanks
Re: Giving Out Cars For Higher Purchase Or Delivery Purposes by skywalker240(m): 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
To do good no de hard, na to pay the good back with good de hard

Na word i talk so
Re: Giving Out Cars For Higher Purchase Or Delivery Purposes by Idaytesj29(m): 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
skywalker240:
To do good no de hard, na to pay the good back with good de hard

Na word i talk so

Yes, and paying good back with good that they refused to do over time, has began to make doing good harder.

Imagine! I have been looking for a Sienna 3.5 L for months now on HP, no way. Cos some unscrupulous elements has spoilt the market.

But just like a needle in haystack, we still have trustworthy people that can still be sincere. They are not much though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Out Cars For Higher Purchase Or Delivery Purposes by Doris4ever(m): 12:08am On Mar 15, 2023
Hello everyone, pls I need a car for rental or HP, to be use for ehailling (uber and bolt) to deliver weekly.

If you are an intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in uber/bolt business in Lagos, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me.

I will handle your car with care and you will have good return on your investment.
30k weekly remittance...no story.

WhatsApp/call - 07025326910

Location is Lagos
Re: Giving Out Cars For Higher Purchase Or Delivery Purposes by cyberhope(m): 10:22am On Mar 17, 2023
Hello everyone,

Please I need a car suitable for Uber business on rental or hire purchase (I have deposit).

I'll remit weekly 25k and good car maintenance is assured.

Location is Ibadan.

Thank you.
Re: Giving Out Cars For Higher Purchase Or Delivery Purposes by Doris4ever(m): 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
If you have a car parked, you are not driving. Why not allow the car to make you and I money.

Investor/partner who is ready to buy a car and put it on rental or hp depending on the investors preference is welcome.

I will handle the car with utmost care, I have basic background knowledge in vehicle maintenance.

I am ready to pay weekly depending on our agreement

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

I live in a gated compound, car security is guaranteed.

Location is Lagos

Re: Giving Out Cars For Higher Purchase Or Delivery Purposes by Doris4ever(m): 6:11am On Oct 17, 2023
Good day everyone, please I need a car for rental to be use for (uber and bolt) to deliver weekly.

I’m ready to start work immediately.

If you are an intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in uber/bolt business in Lagos

I’m very sincere and very careful in my endeavors.

I will handle your car with utmost care and you will have good return on your investment.

I am ready to pay weekly as agreed without any stories.

My location is Lagos

Re: Giving Out Cars For Higher Purchase Or Delivery Purposes by Christopher65: 9:23am On Jan 17
Good day everyone, please I need a car for rental to be use for (uber and bolt) to deliver weekly.

Here's my WhatsApp number: 08142397508
Re: Giving Out Cars For Higher Purchase Or Delivery Purposes by Christopher65: 9:33am On Jan 17

I will handle your car with utmost care and you will have good return on your investment.

I am ready to pay weekly as agreed without any stories.

My location is Lagos

Here's my WhatsApp number:08142397508

(1) (Reply)

Transmission Stuck In 3rd Gear & Won't Go Beyond Or Below Gear 3 When Put To D / Engine Oil Change For Lexus ES 330 / Car Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.