Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 (46159 Views)

Entire Family Members Dead After Having Their Dinner In Anambra (Photo) / 556 New COVID-19 Cases, 167 Discharged And 11 Deaths On July 19- (2027 Tested) / 544 New COVID-19 Cases, 203 Discharged And 11 Deaths On July 5 - (1831 Tested) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by mrkings84(m): 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
lilyheaven:

My first son started unproductive cough, he was behaving like asthmatic patient,
He couldn't stand the steaming,
I gave him salbutamol syrup to relax his lungs, started zinnat and lonart suspension immediately with his younger brother,
The younger one had a mild fever. They're all fine.
I have been cooking everything with garlic since then.

It's ok, wish u all quick and total recovery in Jesus name, Amen!!

1 Like

Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by salt1: 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
Covid stories
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by favinvest: 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
i think she got the virus from one of her kids that returned from abroad around either end of March or beginning of April
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by FabioPeter: 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
COVID is real but the journey to defeat it is a marathon not a sprint. Measures taken to curtail it has to be sustainable for it to be effective.
If it will take a year to get a vaccine then we are truly down to our immunity, we really can’t prevent it for so long. For the elderly and person with underlying ailment, stay at home as much as you can.
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by lilyheaven: 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
mrkings84:

It's ok, wish u all quick and total recovery in Jesus name, Amen!!
Amen! Thank you so much
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by PoliteActivist: 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
Odunolumide:

Sorry sir/ma you no get sense.So Nigeria's version is 1.0.
I laugh in your illogical analysis
Coporate2020,
SmartPolician, tritt, obailala

All of u talking nonsense use your brain. Just one city was having 800 deaths PER DAY! while the whole 9ja has less than 500 TOTAL. See below, have we ever come close to anything like that

Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by Ezlynn: 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
I thank God for keeping them.

Meanwhile do you know that with GTBank Mobile USSD code, you can; pay for your DStv subscription, purchase data, pay bills, place bets, pay NEPA bills, purchase airtime, and lots more at your convenience.

Simply dial *737# on your mobile phone to get started, its Safe and Fast.
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by ItzIfunanya(f): 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
Covid is real. It is important we take care of our health this season. Taking supplements like blackseed oil is very important too, as it helps build our immune.

Dm me to get your blackseed oil
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by delpee(f): 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
lilyheaven:
I had this respiratory attack last two weeks.
I thought I was dying, I was so scared,
I pounded ginger and garlic and used it for steam inhalation , it was as if a lot of mucus was packed behind my throat, I was feeling suffocated. I suffered this for one week, I started a passive exercise. I'm better, though still feeling weak, I only drink warm water

Thanks to God for your recovery. Take multivitamins to boost your immune system and to boost your energy level. If possible, still go for a checkup especially for your lungs. All will be well by God's grace. Blessings
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by tritt(m): 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
We don see you wey get sense na....go use am collect money from CBN. Mumuyeye

Odunolumide:

Sorry sir/ma you no get sense.So Nigeria's version is 1.0.
I laugh in your illogical analysis
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by bodmas3000(m): 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
It's just God not the medicine you took glory to God for preservation and safety for you and the members of your family affected before.
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by grandstar(m): 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
PoliteActivist:

It is a scam in Nigeria in that they make it seem as if it is as deadly as overseas - which it is CERTAINLY NOT!!

The amount of deaths here are a fraction of what you have overseas. Your assertions are not backed with facts

1 Like

Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by lilyheaven: 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
delpee:

Thanks to God for your recovery. Take multivitamins to boost your immune system and to boost your energy level. If possible, still go for a checkup especially for your lungs. All will be well by God's grace. Blessings
Thank you dearie.
I'm taking astymin.
I will try and go for check up,
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by lilyheaven: 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
lilyheaven:

Okay, I will buy pineapple.
I did another steaming this morning.
Thank you
I blended the pineapple into a purée
I enjoyed it
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by ceejayluv(m): 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
obailala:
It's actually surprising that up till date, some people still struggle to understand this very simple concept.

cc: Flairoqy
Quite shocking to me as well that so many compatriots are devoid of deductive reasoning.
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by Seun(m): 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
Mryacks:
What a read...what an experience, thank God for your life and that of your household. My worry is that we all the careful precautions taking by you and the family for Covid-19 to still find it's way just shows how unpredictable the disease can be..
I disagree. The fact that 11 of the 12 members of her household got the virus shows that the precautions they took were woefully inadequate. It is important to understand the disease and how it spreads and incorporate that into the precautions that you take.

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by PoliteActivist: 1:50am On Jun 27, 2020
grandstar:

The amount of deaths here are a fraction of what you have overseas. Your assertions are not backed with facts

That's exactly what I am saying
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by PoliteActivist: 1:52am On Jun 27, 2020
Seun:

I disagree. The fact that 11 of the 12 members of her household got the virus shows that the precautions they took were woefully inadequate. It is important to understand the disease and how it spreads and incorporate that into the precautions that you take.

No one totally understands the virus or how it spreads - that is the problem
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by beresponsible(m): 10:10am On Jun 27, 2020
Asquare84:
And someone will still say Covid-19 is a scam
the stupid silly ignorant ones keep saying corona is a scam. This global disruption to scam who and to what benefit? I tire argument so I have concluded ignorance is also a disease.
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by rottennaija(m): 11:14am On Jun 27, 2020
Ni
Jarus:

An interesting life experience. Similarly to what I have been going through this past 2 months. I'm still not fully recovered though my breathing is restore, I still have this throat tightening.

Please, where did you get your steamer and what model is it? Can I see the picture? I'm looking at getting one myself. I prefer it to boiling water in a bucket
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by Mryacks: 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
Seun:

Yeah maybe so....I get your point.
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by SirMichael1: 12:38am On Jun 29, 2020
shinarlaura:

It's not oh....I already died because of it too.
Huh? undecided
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by mamatwiny(f): 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
Kobicove:
I thought Corona virus attacks the respiratory tract, why did the article make reference to the kidney as one of the focal points of the disease? undecided

When the virus enters the body, it is seen as a toxin and foreign body and the immune systems starts fighting it to over power it. The kidney is also working hard to excrete this toxin /foreign body.

Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by mamatwiny(f): 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
Seun:

Do you know you can get the virus through the ear and even eyes. It is like aerosol. You can be wearing your mask and still get it.
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by shinarlaura(f): 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
SirMichael1:
Huh? undecided

Sorry I wanted to type "almost died"
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by Seun(m): 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
mamatwiny:
Do you know you can get the virus through the ear and even eyes. It is like aerosol. You can be wearing your mask and still get it.
You can get it through your mouth, nose, and eyes. The likelihood of being infected through your eyes is relatively low, but in high risk situations it is wise to protect your eyes too. Wear goggles, shades, your recommended glasses, or a face shield with your face-mask. They all help to various degrees. You can’t be infected through your ears unless there is a wound. Your skin is an effective barrier.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by SirMichael1: 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
shinarlaura:

Sorry I wanted to type "almost died"
Alright.
Care to share your experience with me?
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by thurams: 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
masterP042:

Most people here recover without taking drugs. It's overhyped. Malaria and other sicknesses kill more, why haven't we locked down

Cos malaria is not contagious so no need to lockdown. And the drugs are easily accessible and affordable with almost no severe illnesses attached to it.
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by knowhowk: 12:02am On Jul 03, 2020
Seun:

Please tell us how the disease spreads because it seems all the ways we knew and prevented are not enough .This Virus seems to Spread in a more different ways yet to be known .
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by Seun(m): 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
knowhowk:
Please tell us how the disease spreads because it seems all the ways we knew and prevented are not enough .This Virus seems to Spread in a more different ways yet to be known.
It spreads mainly through virus-infected droplets that are released into the air by infected people. When you inhale those droplets or if they are transferred to your mouth, nose, or eyes, you can be infected. When infected people breathe, some droplets are released. When they speak, more droplets are released. When they sing or shout, more droplets are released than when they talk quietly. When they cough or sneeze, the largest amount of droplets are released, and they can be projected through the air for several meters, possibly infecting people standing quite far away. Some droplets are relatively large and fall to the ground or nearby surfaces within seconds. Others are small and can linger in the air for minutes or hours. The virus can remain infectious on hard surfaces for days. If you touch those surfaces and pick your nose...

Some Important Safety Measures, Among Others
- Masks protect you from large droplets and reduce the quantity of small droplets that you may inhale. The less you inhale, the better.
- Ventilation protects you from small droplets by blowing them away. Avoid meeting people indoors. If you must, open windows and doors.
- Distancing is very helpful because face-masks are not perfect. In addition to wearing a mask, avoid close contact with people.
- Goggles protect your eyes. Although the risk of infection through the eyes is lower, it can happen, so glasses or shades are good.
- Don't let anyone (re)enter your house, shop, vehicle, or office unless they first wash or sanitize their hands and wear face-masks. This is to prevent them from infecting you directly or contaminating the air, surfaces, goods, furniture, etc in your building with their Coronavirus.

What The Healthplus Pharmacy Owner Should Have Done
- If someone in your family starts showing any symptoms, isolate them immediately. If you don't, everyone in the house may end up getting it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by 77star: 9:30am On Apr 28, 2021
Great info
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by Elmaaq: 10:50am On Jul 17, 2021
Asquare84:
And someone will still say Covid-19 is a scam

I'm still amongst those that think that way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cancer Killer Fruit. / Pregnancy And Alcohol consumption / Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.