Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

APC National Secretariat Sealed Again - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC National Secretariat Sealed Again (19136 Views)

Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat / Adams Oshiomhole Arrives APC National Secretariat For NWC Meeting / Jubilation At PDP National Secretariat After Lyon Sacking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC National Secretariat Sealed Again by Jakemedg(m): 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2020
sweetsell:
If you have a functional brain why not question why those you listed are against Tinubu ?
So in your foolish mind the person you quoted as no reason to support Tinubu unconditionally but those hating have that right ba ?!

People making your kind of comment are really very foolish n senseless, how you refuse to see the foolishness in your argument is what baffles me.

Sweetsell maybe you know better so help me answer that question
Re: APC National Secretariat Sealed Again by Jakemedg(m): 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

This Is my opinion you can add yours without insults grin
You sounded as if tinubu solely brought in Pres. Buhari. Pardon if i insulted you
Re: APC National Secretariat Sealed Again by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin grin Tinubu will not give up easily.

1) Tinubu still has political supporters in the Northeast and North Central with his stronghold in Southwest too. Most Northern Governors will never allow a Radical Elrufai to be in control at all grin. El-Rufai has no political stronghold outside Kaduna state grin

2) Even Amaechi has been partially ostracized by Wike in Rivers state.

Most Northern politicians will still want to align with Tinubu because of the numbers he controls.

Elections in Nigeria are not won on nairaland or twitter grin grin. Politics is a game of number

Lets watch how 2023 unfolds cool
Dat where u lie cos here in SOKOTO most of d leaders have brainwashed d people into believing dat they were deceived by tinubu into supporting Buhari... who has refused to do anything abt d bandits ravaging sokoto and some northern states

1 Like

Re: APC National Secretariat Sealed Again by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2020
Corporate2020:
Tinubu never lost a political battle unlike Buhari and his gang who were serial losers before Tinubu came to their aid. Even Obasanjo that humiliated Buhari severally before Tinubu came to his aid. That Obasanjo fears Tinubu. The whole Afenifere council of useless Elders that ganged up with Obasanjo against Tinubu were humiliated and disgraced single handedly by Tinubu.

Just watch the Jagaban's next move. He talks less but he is a ruthless political strategist.
my friend stop dreaming so tinubu wants to outwit a sitting president who is a northern for that matter... when e tinubu does not have control over the whole Southern states

1 Like

Re: APC National Secretariat Sealed Again by Jakemedg(m): 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
Jack500:

Thrash and nonsense, demarket Tinubu to ipob? Do they matter? Who take irrelevant 5% piglets serious
Irrelevant piglets like Fayemi, Akeredolu, Bode George, fmr Pres. Obasanjo, El rufai, Amaechi, Atiku Bagudu,, Kwankwaso, Atiku, Gov. Lalong, and Pres. Buhari abi ? Tinubu ass licker continue dey call any anti tinubu person ipob until one day you self go call Jagaban ipob hehehe
Re: APC National Secretariat Sealed Again by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
tesppidd:
It will end in tears.

The only person to blame for APC's crises is Buhari and Buhari alone.

There is always very little that party chairmen could do because

State governors are more powerful, more influential and richer than party chairmen.
State governor's are power drunk and are never submissive or respectful to party chairman even when they are wrong.

Only the President can prevail on party members to settle matters out of court.
A President can scold party members when the need arises but party chairman can't do that.

Buhari's aloofness and political naivity is the undoing of APC.

Buhari that played draught in his military days is politically naive?

The man can tell you what and, who and where thiNg’s are going without being involved ...have you not heard that he makes his money through proxy ... if he can make his money through proxy do you imagine that it is fight that he will do directly?

That man knows when everyone around him now will be useful and rewarded or discarded , politically
Re: APC National Secretariat Sealed Again by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
Jakemedg:
You sounded as if tinubu solely brought in Pres. Buhari. Pardon if i insulted you

I did not say so. But he controls the largest followership for a single individual.

Never read with sentiments and dont think i support Tinubu because of my post.

i am only factual cool
Re: APC National Secretariat Sealed Again by Owodan(m): 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
But why is that guy photo still on the board?
Re: APC National Secretariat Sealed Again by sweetsell: 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
How market ?!

It is almost 2 why Buhari never proclaim Geidom as APC chairman ?

truthfulparrot:
Checkmate for Tinubu and his gangs! This is all about 2023. I predicted in March 2019 that this will happen. Really, the Northern Politicians are master strategist. Check my post below.

https://www.nairaland.com/5093581/politicians-north-master-strategists

Tinubu is no longer an enigma. His desperation for power made him abandon his root and the support of the Southwest radical progressives that made up the NADECO of those days.

Like Afonja of old, Tinubu lowered his guards when dining with the enemy. Politics is like a game of chess. If you keep using the same strategy, your opponents will master it and it is only a matter of time before they checkmate you. I know Tinubu is a tough meat, but his best option is to either lay low or go into strategic exile. I said it last year, that Tinubu made a great mistake of publicly displaying bullion van in his premises on the eve of an election. That singular act can be used against him in days to come. .......Tinubu may go to jail!
Re: APC National Secretariat Sealed Again by IJOBA2: 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
prettybarbie:
LOL YOU ARE VERY FUNNY DUDEgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Moves To Impound 29 Private Jets / Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal / Jonathan And Niger Delta Governors used oil money as pocket money: Masari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.