Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Any Gtbank Staff? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Gtbank Staff? (286 Views)

Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) / Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Gtbank Staff? by Flame4chi(m): 10:16am On Jun 25, 2020
Good Morning bankers, in the house. Please I have a friend who is Aboard at the moment. The issue is that his Guarantee trust bank ATM card is expired. He has been unable to do any transaction on the account and really need to use the money during this period. He has reached them on various social media platforms but no help coming. Please is there any way out like internet banking? Or something since he is not in the country at the moment. Thanks for your responses.
Re: Any Gtbank Staff? by youngsahito(m): 10:17am On Jun 25, 2020
Flame4chi:
Good Morning bankers, in the house. Please I have a friend who is Aboard at the moment. The issue is that his Guarantee trust bank ATM card is expired. He has been unable to do any transaction on the account and really need to use the money during this period. He has reached them on various social media platforms but no help coming. Please is there any way out like internet banking? Or something since he is not in the country at the moment. Thanks for your responses.
go to them on twittter

1 Like

Re: Any Gtbank Staff? by Flame4chi(m): 11:05am On Jun 25, 2020
youngsahito:
go to them on twittter
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

are they trying to defruad me? / FCMB Pensions Limited To Acquire 96% Of Aiico Pensions Ltd / Seeking For Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.