Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

The Hypocrisy Of Apple On The IOS14. Apple Users What Is Your Take? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Hypocrisy Of Apple On The IOS14. Apple Users What Is Your Take? (772 Views)

Tizeti Users, What Is Your Download Speed? / The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users / Mtn Users What Does This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hypocrisy Of Apple On The IOS14. Apple Users What Is Your Take? by XiaomiFanBoy: 10:16am On Jun 25, 2020
I am not tech savvy so my post will not be long. I have watched a few youtubers review the iOS 14. And sincerely as a Premium Brand User for a while. I must say that I am really disappointed at this apparent daylight robbery. Functions that has been in my first S4 as far back as 6/7 years ago. Is what is now being currently imported to Apple OS as a new feature. For a while I have been considering getting an Apple Device due to hype. Yes I said due to hype because I find no joy in using the boring IOS platform. Rigid, Uncustomisable and unchanging apple platform. And apparently Apple users are still rejoicing over the new update. I know Users that transitioned from Samsung to Apple cannot find ecstasy in this Rip OFF.

I created this thread for Apple Users to Express themselves on the new old functions now given to their individual updated devices. In the end is it really worth it? We have seen phones like the Samsung S20 ultra that outperforms the 11pro max.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Apple On The IOS14. Apple Users What Is Your Take? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 25, 2020
Some niggaz are fake chai make in China ...your username says it all chinko boy
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Apple On The IOS14. Apple Users What Is Your Take? by Ansufati: 10:26am On Jun 25, 2020
Possiblegee:
So where is iPhone made in, Nigeria?
undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Apple On The IOS14. Apple Users What Is Your Take? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 25, 2020
Ansufati:

So where is iPhone made in, Nigeria?
undecided
this boy you have been stalking me for a while So let me make you feel among by replying you for once
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Apple On The IOS14. Apple Users What Is Your Take? by Ansufati: 10:29am On Jun 25, 2020
Possiblegee:
this boy you have been stalking me for a while
Who dafuq are you, be feeling like housefly undecided
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Apple On The IOS14. Apple Users What Is Your Take? by XiaomiFanBoy: 10:35am On Jun 25, 2020
Possiblegee:

I'm really just trying to get the opinions of Real iPhone users. I know you may have just gotten an outdated iPhone 6 and think you are among. Please shift asap

7 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Apple On The IOS14. Apple Users What Is Your Take? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 25, 2020
XiaomiFanBoy:

I'm really just trying to get the opinions of Real iPhone users. I know you may have just gotten an outdated iPhone 6 and think you are among. Please shift asap
what am I even doing on this thread when it’s not coming from an iPhone user ... mind you I’m still yet to see any iPhone thread on nairaland from an iPhone user in a nutshell iPhone users no day show off ....all the phone thread on nairaland na all android users day always create am yet na then go still create iPhone thread end of this thread .

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Apple On The IOS14. Apple Users What Is Your Take? by XiaomiFanBoy: 10:45am On Jun 25, 2020
Possiblegee:
what am I even doing on this thread when it’s not coming from an iPhone user ... mind you I’m still yet to see any iPhone thread on nairaland from an iPhone user in a nutshell iPhone users no day show off ....all the phone thread on nairaland na all android users day always create am yet na then go still create iPhone thread end of this thread .

Shey is it politicians that report political news?

Is it bankers that report news on NSE?

Check Ijustine on youtube she reviews Various brands yet she a staunch apple fan.

And as of today a beta testing version of the IOS 14 is already available for reviewers to use.

So get your facts right boy
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Apple On The IOS14. Apple Users What Is Your Take? by KrazyDave16(m): 11:02am On Jun 25, 2020
Funny I'm seeing this here, was on r/Android and I saw something similar to this topic, with some saying Apple made some features better (widgets was the topic).

Sure Apple made some features better than it was on Android which I agree, it doesn't change the fact Android will still be better than iOS in customization due to it being open source (please don't bring the "Apple is secure" argument). iOS may be superior, it isn't superior in all areas as most people think it to be.
If anything, they're coming close to emulating some features found on Android (swipe to ignore calls, widgets on home screen, pip and others) instead of getting innovative and some claim they are.

Coming from someone who doesn't have an iPhone but have friends and neighbors who won't shut up about their iPhone new features.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Apple On The IOS14. Apple Users What Is Your Take? by XiaomiFanBoy: 11:06am On Jun 25, 2020
KrazyDave16:
Funny I'm seeing this here, was on r/Android and I saw something similar to this topic, with some saying Apple made some features better (widgets was the topic).

Sure Apple made some features better than it was on Android which I agree, it doesn't change the fact Android will still be better than iOS in customization due to it being open source (please don't bring the "Apple is secure" argument). iOS may be superior, it isn't superior in all areas as most people think it to be.
If anything, they're coming close to emulating some features found on Android (swipe to ignore calls, widgets on home screen, pip and others) instead of getting innovative and some claim they are.

Coming from someone who doesn't have an iPhone but have friends and neighbors who won't shut up about their iPhone new features.

Like ehn when I saw Ijustine literally drooling over the new widgets and picture in picture video I died a million times over.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Apple On The IOS14. Apple Users What Is Your Take? by KrazyDave16(m): 11:20am On Jun 25, 2020
XiaomiFanBoy:

Like ehn when I saw Ijustine literally drooling over the new widgets and picture in picture video I died a million times over.
Enter Apple sub on reddit, they're making it look like Apple made some major innovations and Android the villain, forgetting most these features they criticized Apple for refusing to include them, same people who were jailbreaking their phones to get some of these features to work o.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Apple On The IOS14. Apple Users What Is Your Take? by NuclearReactor: 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
XiaomiFanBoy:

iJustine na persin cheesygrin
You get strength to watch that girl
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Apple On The IOS14. Apple Users What Is Your Take? by XiaomiFanBoy: 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
NuclearReactor:

iJustine na persin cheesygrin
You get strength to watch that girl

I love her humor and pretty face lol

(1) (Reply)

Some Apps In My Phone Is Telling Me "Has Stopped" / MediaTek Dimensity 1000C outperforms the Snapdragon 765G in Benchmark Test / Oukitel C13 Pro Not Booting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.