Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

What Does It Imply When One's Phone Is On Safe Mode? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Does It Imply When One's Phone Is On Safe Mode? (770 Views)

There's Only One Phone In Nigeria With 4K Camera (and It's Just 30k) / How To Copy Whatsapp Stickers From One Phone To Another / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Imply When One's Phone Is On Safe Mode? by mariahAngel(f): 9:22am On Oct 16, 2020
I've lost most of my apps, and I tried re-downloading some of them, but they wouldn't install...
Re: What Does It Imply When One's Phone Is On Safe Mode? by KrazyDave16(m): 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2020
You need to exit safe mode. That mode is used to figure out what app is causing your device to freeze or crash.

Rebooting your device should take your device out of safe mode
Re: What Does It Imply When One's Phone Is On Safe Mode? by mariahAngel(f): 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
KrazyDave16:
You need to exit safe mode. That mode is used to figure out what app is causing your device to freeze or crash.

Rebooting your device should take your device out of safe mode

Thanks for your reply.

...but I'm scared to reboot my device embarassed
I tried it before and it began acting funny.

Will I eventually need to wipe the device for me to be able to reinstall some apps?
Re: What Does It Imply When One's Phone Is On Safe Mode? by KrazyDave16(m): 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
mariahAngel:

Thanks for your reply.

...but I'm scared to reboot my device embarassed
I tried it before and it began acting funny.

Will I eventually need to wipe the device for me to be able to reinstall some apps?
@bolded funny how?

I think a factory reset will do the trick.
Re: What Does It Imply When One's Phone Is On Safe Mode? by mariahAngel(f): 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
KrazyDave16:

@bolded funny how?

I think a factory reset will do the trick.

It means I'll lose everything right?
Re: What Does It Imply When One's Phone Is On Safe Mode? by MAHJOG(m): 5:54am On Oct 17, 2020
You too day fear just Shut it down and boot it ;DYou too day fear just Shut it down and boot it

1 Like

Re: What Does It Imply When One's Phone Is On Safe Mode? by KrazyDave16(m): 7:19am On Oct 17, 2020
mariahAngel:

Yes
Re: What Does It Imply When One's Phone Is On Safe Mode? by V1C70R(m): 7:55am On Oct 17, 2020
Reboot your device and you're free and fine; don't reset anything, just reboot!

mariahAngel:

Re: What Does It Imply When One's Phone Is On Safe Mode? by mariahAngel(f): 7:57am On Oct 17, 2020
V1C70R:
Reboot your device and you're free and fine; don't reset anything, just reboot!

Ok. Thank you.
Re: What Does It Imply When One's Phone Is On Safe Mode? by Romangalactic(m): 9:20am On Oct 17, 2020
mariahAngel:

Ok. Thank you.
Baby I cud jst get u a new fone naw
Re: What Does It Imply When One's Phone Is On Safe Mode? by mariahAngel(f): 10:14am On Oct 17, 2020
Romangalactic:

Baby I cud jst get u a new fone naw

I don't want a new phone jor! cheesy

It always takes time for me to get used to new phones because I'm very sentimental.
Besides, there are precious memories in my phone that I don't want to lose, that is why I'm afraid to reboot/reset embarassed
Re: What Does It Imply When One's Phone Is On Safe Mode? by Romangalactic(m): 11:28am On Oct 17, 2020
mariahAngel:

I don't want a new phone jor! cheesy

It always takes time for me to get used to new phones because I'm very sentimental.
Besides, there are precious memories in my phone that I don't want to lose, that is why I'm afraid to reboot/reset embarassed
If dey ar saved on memory card,u can take d card out naw & stil reset d fone. I luv uembarassed
Re: What Does It Imply When One's Phone Is On Safe Mode? by Emeka71(m): 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2020
@mariahAngel, If you reset the phone, you would loose everything but if you reboot, you won't loose everything but that shall aid the freezing issue ; if you saved your multimedia items on memory-card and back-up your apps on cloud, then you can reset your phone.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Imply When One's Phone Is On Safe Mode? by mariahAngel(f): 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2020
Emeka71:
@mariahAngel, If you reset the phone, you would loose everything but if you reboot, you won't loose everything but that shall aid the freezing issue ; if you saved your multimedia items on memory-card and back-up your apps on cloud, then you can reset your phone.

Thank you very much Emeka.
Re: What Does It Imply When One's Phone Is On Safe Mode? by Davoneskay(m): 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2020
I guess u r using a Samsung phone. I may b right or wrong. To remove it: restart your phone. If problem persists, it might be that one of your volume keypads is faulty.
Re: What Does It Imply When One's Phone Is On Safe Mode? by scarycuteface(m): 11:39pm On Oct 18, 2020
Restart the phone

(1) (Reply)

When Will The Ban On SIM Cards And Registration Be Lifted? / . / Gionee M6 Screen Needed, Who Have For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.