Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,206 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

5 Reasons Slim Girls Are Better Than Curvy Girls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Reasons Slim Girls Are Better Than Curvy Girls (4353 Views)

Things That Are Better Than Money / Big Ass, Big Breast, Or Curvy Girls Are Overrated On The Media. / Money Marriage Practice In Cross River State Where Girls Are Sold To Elderly Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Slim Girls Are Better Than Curvy Girls by Eben24: 10:29am On Jun 25, 2020
5 Good Reasons Slim Girls Are Better Than Curvy Girls (No 2 and 4 Are Why Men Love Them

We have been bombarded with reasons why men should date or many curvy girls because of their banging bodies that make men go gaga and I think that's an injustice against their slim counterparts. 

Do you ever wonder why the white men love dating slim girls while the thick ones are struggling everyday to lose weight and also look peng in a bikini? This article will tell you why. 

African men are fond of going for the curvy girls for their selfish reasons but at the end, the relationship hardly last because of the men's attention that curvy body attract. 

Now let's look at the 5 reasons slim girls are better girlfriend than their chubby or curvy mates. 

1- Slim girls are smart and intelligent: Unlike their curvy counterparts that spend most of their time on their body, slim girl hardly worry about their body and usually spend time to increase their intelligence quotient instead. 

2- Slim girls are humble: Curvy girls are usually arrogant and full of themselves because they believe men should be worshipping their banging body like idol. Slim girls on the other hand are humble and homely. 

3- They look more beautiful in bikini at beach or pool side: Bikini always fit slim girls than chubby girls. Kindly check some bikini girls on google to get the gist.

4- They're flexible in bed: As funny as this may sound, slim girls are flexible and good in bed than their curvy counterparts. They are easy to carry and maneuver in bed during love making. They won't teach you this in school. 

5- They give you peace of mind: Slim girls love deeply and freely and give you peace of mind because their body hardly attract too much attention from other men. The banging body of curvy girls usually attract too much attention from other men and this give their real boyfriends restless mind because they would always be thinking if they're not cheating. 

6- They are not expensive to maintain: Slim girls are not expensive to maintain because you could even give them your clothes. Unlike their curvy counterparts that you will need to continue spending on them to buy them away from other men, slim girls are loyal and kind. 

I hope with these points of mine, I have been able to convince you and not to confuse you that slim girls are better than curvy girls. If you agree with me, kindly share the article with others, if you don't agree, kindly state you reasons in the comments section.

Which one is your preference? Slim girls or curvy thick girls?

1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Slim Girls Are Better Than Curvy Girls by majamajic(m): 10:36am On Jun 25, 2020
I love them slim
Re: 5 Reasons Slim Girls Are Better Than Curvy Girls by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 25, 2020
Hogwash!

8 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Slim Girls Are Better Than Curvy Girls by KevinDein: 11:31am On Jun 25, 2020
What a pile of bumkum rubbish lmfao. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Slim Girls Are Better Than Curvy Girls by Romangalactic(m): 11:44am On Jun 25, 2020
Which kind nonsense & ingredients be dis.

Rozz pls come and see, is it true?

7 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Slim Girls Are Better Than Curvy Girls by Biglittlelois(f): 11:49am On Jun 25, 2020
Lol Op is wrong, this is all me and I am curvy grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Slim Girls Are Better Than Curvy Girls by Liposure: 11:51am On Jun 25, 2020
Curvy girls still
Re: 5 Reasons Slim Girls Are Better Than Curvy Girls by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 25, 2020
Romangalactic:
Which kind nonsense & ingredients be dis.

Rozz pls come and see, is it true?
I think the poster has self esteem issues,i know his type.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Slim Girls Are Better Than Curvy Girls by Romangalactic(m): 11:58am On Jun 25, 2020
Rozz:
I think the poster has self esteem issues,i know his type.
Probably can't handle women with excess load back & front like you grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Slim Girls Are Better Than Curvy Girls by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
Romangalactic:

Probably can't handle women with excess load back & front like you grin
Na you know that one
Re: 5 Reasons Slim Girls Are Better Than Curvy Girls by Romangalactic(m): 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
Rozz:
Na you know that one
You're the best baby,only second to my fiancee grin
Re: 5 Reasons Slim Girls Are Better Than Curvy Girls by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
Romangalactic:
You're the best baby,only second to my fiancee grin
is she on Nairaland?
Re: 5 Reasons Slim Girls Are Better Than Curvy Girls by Romangalactic(m): 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
Rozz:
is she on Nairaland?
As a guest,not registered
Re: 5 Reasons Slim Girls Are Better Than Curvy Girls by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
Romangalactic:
As a guest,not registered
Well done
Re: 5 Reasons Slim Girls Are Better Than Curvy Girls by sexymoma(f): 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
Even Slim's girls feels intimidated when they see curvy girls.. forget all these cock and boo wey you write so..
Re: 5 Reasons Slim Girls Are Better Than Curvy Girls by Oluromantic: 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
Low self-esteem is a serious matter o. Instead of you to challenge yourself and admit that you feel inferiority complex around big girls, youre giving them all kind of bad repute, expensive, not intelligent, proud, not flexible etc. Where on earth did you read that stature determines these things

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Slim Girls Are Better Than Curvy Girls by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
Oluromantic:
Low self-esteem is a serious matter o. Instead of you to challenge yourself and admit that you feel inferiority complex around big girls, youre giving them all kind of bad repute, expensive, not intelligent, proud, not flexible etc. Where on earth did you read that stature determines these things

Co-ask
Re: 5 Reasons Slim Girls Are Better Than Curvy Girls by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hogwashed bull -shit.

Curvy women are the real deal. Most especially those with beautiful hips(hour Glass figure). Even science attest to the fact that they breed intelligent kids and child-delivery comes easy for them.
Re: 5 Reasons Slim Girls Are Better Than Curvy Girls by punisha: 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
Not interested in the jargon u wrote OP...
I'm only with team slim girls because u can easily pass them through a keyhole when u need them to disappear.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Spend On Food Stuffs/ Provisions/home Essentials Weekly/ Monthly / Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.