Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,622 members, 7,955,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

Big Ass, Big Breast, Or Curvy Girls Are Overrated On The Media. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Big Ass, Big Breast, Or Curvy Girls Are Overrated On The Media. (6940 Views)

"Girls Are Now Selling Their Eggs To Buy Human Hair In Warri" Lady Says (video) / 5 Reasons Slim Girls Are Better Than Curvy Girls / Money Marriage Practice In Cross River State Where Girls Are Sold To Elderly Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Ass, Big Breast, Or Curvy Girls Are Overrated On The Media. by fineboynl(m): 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
If you follow the media trend how they glorifies women with figure shape, large weast, big ass and boobs. You would think that a the reality on ground. But all the big men, guys I know and the ones I keep seeing around. All of them move with simple fresh looking small girls either petite or straight and tall looking. Not those curvy or large women.

Even the ones carry curvy girls ends up not marrying them only for show off.

It all look like I seems to be the only one that craze over girls with big ass in reality. It's not learnt or what the media think. But inbuilt.

What do you guys think.
Re: Big Ass, Big Breast, Or Curvy Girls Are Overrated On The Media. by Eboski(m): 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
You are very right, marrying a big ass girl is lie opening a party for all men to come eat and drink, because they will always want touse it to show off, whereby, having some many men on their DM.......all your mentioned uses it for show off, after marriage they will still continue the show off......my own opinion not yours, not general..........
Re: Big Ass, Big Breast, Or Curvy Girls Are Overrated On The Media. by olabrinks(f): 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
I think it’s because most curvy/large women don’t age well after children, sorry but it’s the truth. Slim women tend to look better after giving birth to 2+ kids. If you can be disciplined when it comes to food, it’s a very good thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Ass, Big Breast, Or Curvy Girls Are Overrated On The Media. by Karleb(m): 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
olabrinks:
I think it’s because most curvy/large women don’t age well after children, sorry but it’s the truth. Slim women tend to look better after giving birth to 2+ kids. If you can be disciplined when it comes to food, it’s a very good thing.

Most curvy women eventually get fat. Some of them develop this huge tummy.

Only few retain their shape after birthing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Waking Up With Three Unexplained Scratches On My Body / Happy Mothers' Day / Please Help My Colleague, Is In A Big Mess!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.