Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Edo Gubernatorial Elections Whose Up For A Bet? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Gubernatorial Elections Whose Up For A Bet? (1629 Views)

Truck Runs Into Edo Gubernatorial Aspirant, Barr. Asue Ighodalo’s Car / 2023: INEC Announces New Dates For Presidential & Gubernatorial Elections / PDP Postpones Edo Gubernatorial Election Primary Election Until June 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Gubernatorial Elections Whose Up For A Bet? by prettybarbie(f): 11:07am On Jun 25, 2020
most of you nairalanders especially the south eastern Igbos don't know about the political affairs and structure of Edo state but you'll be spilling out ignorant comments and even involve yourselves more than the Edolites.
The Obaseki of a governor has not executed and completed any single project in Edo state, majority of those infrastructures you've been seeing on the media are all audio projects by paid propagandists.
We Edolites have been scammed and due to the massive support Ize Iyamu has been receiving from the Binis, Esan, Etsako, Akoko Edo and all Edolites I can assure you that Obaseki is a goner.

Now the bet is that Edith Isokpan is the flagbear of AAC and let's bet that She'll have more votes than Obaseki irrespective of the umbrella Obaseki belongs.
if Obaseki garners more votes than Edith Isokpan then call me a bastard, drop your account and I'll credit you with 100k
Mind you I'm from Edo state so I know how the political scenario is being played here in my state.

1 Like

Re: Edo Gubernatorial Elections Whose Up For A Bet? by Kriss216: 11:08am On Jun 25, 2020
I'll advice you use that 100K to buy sense.

All of a sudden, Obaseki didn't execute and complete any project but since last 4 years, you guys are the one saying he's the best thing that has ever happened to Edo State after slice bread. Hypocrite!

Obaseki, before election, has retired Oshiomhole and Tinubu. Something lily livered Ambode would have done.. Coward!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Gubernatorial Elections Whose Up For A Bet? by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:10am On Jun 25, 2020
You're making noise my friend. You are talking as if it's not thesame Edo we are.

As regards the bet am in. How do we go about it?

6 Likes

Re: Edo Gubernatorial Elections Whose Up For A Bet? by donphilopus: 11:11am On Jun 25, 2020
prettybarbie:
most of your nairalanders especially the south eastern Igbos don't know about the political affairs and structure of Edo state but you'll be spilling out ignorant comments and even involve yourselves more than the Edolites.
The Obaseki of a governor has not executed and completed any single project in Edo state, majority of those infrastructures you've been seeing on the media are all audio projects by paid propagandists.
We Edolites have been scammed and due to the massive support Ize Iyamu has been receiving from the Binis, Esan, Etsakl, Akoko Edo and all Edolites I can assure you that Obaseki is a goner.

Now the bet is that Edith Isokpan is the flagbear of AAC and let's bet that She'll have more votes than Obaseki irrespective of the party umbrella Obaseki belongs.
if Obaseki garners more votes than Edith Isokpan then call me a bastard then drop your account and I'll credit you with 100k
Mind you I'm from Edo state so I know how the political scenario is being played here in my state.

Which massive support is Ize-Iyamu getting from Akoko Edo?

If you're ready for a bet, we can bet it. Maybe we should drop the 100k each with a mod.

5 Likes

Re: Edo Gubernatorial Elections Whose Up For A Bet? by donphilopus: 11:11am On Jun 25, 2020
AsomArchitectNG:
You're making noise my friend. You are talking as if it's not thesame Edo we are.

As regards the bet am in. How do we go about it?

I'm in too.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Gubernatorial Elections Whose Up For A Bet? by Kennyprince: 11:17am On Jun 25, 2020
I wonder the idea behind Edo youths supporting Obaseki.

Is it not sound that second term shd be based on performance rather than propaganda?

When are we ready to move forward?

Na wao

1 Like

Re: Edo Gubernatorial Elections Whose Up For A Bet? by prettybarbie(f): 11:43am On Jun 25, 2020
Kennyprince:

Is it not sound that second term shd be based on performance rather than propaganda?

Na wao
God bless you for this post.
You said it all.
Those Nairalannders claiming support for Obaseki are Ipob yoots.
cc Binikingdowm

1 Like

Re: Edo Gubernatorial Elections Whose Up For A Bet? by Somodooo: 11:44am On Jun 25, 2020
[s]
prettybarbie:
You said it all.
cc Binikingdowm
[/s]
trash

2 Likes

Re: Edo Gubernatorial Elections Whose Up For A Bet? by Somodooo: 11:44am On Jun 25, 2020
[s]
prettybarbie:
most of you nairalanders especially the south eastern Igbos don't know about the political affairs and structure of Edo state but you'll be spilling out ignorant comments and even involve yourselves more than the Edolites.
We Edolites have been scammed and due to the massive support Ize Iyamu has been receiving from the Binis, Esan, Etsako, Akoko Edo and all Edolites I can assure you that Obaseki is a goner.

Now the bet is that Edith Isokpan is the flagbear of AAC and let's bet that She'll have more votes than Obaseki irrespective of the umbrella Obaseki belongs.
if Obaseki garners more votes than Edith Isokpan then call me a bastard, drop your account and I'll credit you with 100k
[/s]
trash trash trash

1 Like

Re: Edo Gubernatorial Elections Whose Up For A Bet? by ledamaster(m): 11:53am On Jun 25, 2020
Kennyprince:

Na wao
did buhari perform when yall campaigned for him? We should atleast maintain thesame energy. No one is more APC than the other.

1 Like

Re: Edo Gubernatorial Elections Whose Up For A Bet? by FRESHG(m): 11:59am On Jun 25, 2020
donphilopus:

If you're ready for a bet, we can bet it. Maybe we should drop the 100k each with a mod.
NAIRALAND IS NOLONGER SAFE AGAIN
DONPHILOPUS WHO HACKED YOUR ACCOUNT shockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Elections Whose Up For A Bet? by FRESHG(m): 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
Kennyprince:

Na wao
THEY WANT TO ELIMINATE GODFATHERISM FROM THEIR STATE

WHY ARE YOU HAVING ORGASM OVER THIS

5 Likes

Re: Edo Gubernatorial Elections Whose Up For A Bet? by BERNIMOORE: 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
Stop replying that lady called ,@prettybarby...looks like Ize iyamu has promised her a juicy position, but recent event shows that Oshiomole is going on retirement, on this note the fear of losing out is too heavy for ize iyamu followers. And you know how women especially don't know how to handle disappointment, they talk as if they are 200% sure of what they say during anger and frustration, but in reality, their emotions have beclouded their reasoning.. That's the panic mode that the lady you're replying is now..just ignore her.

1 Like

Re: Edo Gubernatorial Elections Whose Up For A Bet? by prettybarbie(f): 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
[s]
BERNIMOORE:
Stop replying that lady called ,@prettybarby...looks like Ize iyamu has promised her a juicy position, but recent event shows that Oshiomole is going on retirement, on this note the fear of losing out is too heavy for ize iyamu followers. And you know how women especially don't know how to handle disappointment, they talk as if they are 200% sure of what they say during anger and frustration, but in reality, their emotions have beclouded their reasoning.. That's the panic mode that the lady you're replying is now..just ignore her.
[/s] trash.
your eye go clear during election day and I'll come here to quote you.
That's only If you don't chicken out by viewing as guest
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Elections Whose Up For A Bet? by DLondonboiy: 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
I want to bet too..

I think we should bring out the money now...I don't want a situation where you would foolishly deactivate your account.

If it's seun or mynd44, let's give him the money to hold....are you in?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Gubernatorial Elections Whose Up For A Bet? by Somodooo: 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
[s]
prettybarbie:
trash.
[/s]
trash

1 Like

Re: Edo Gubernatorial Elections Whose Up For A Bet? by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
donphilopus:

I'm in too.
I told you we would send Adams to the dustbin of politics but you no hear me

4 Likes

Re: Edo Gubernatorial Elections Whose Up For A Bet? by Somodooo: 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
[s]
prettybarbie:
trash.
[/s]
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Elections Whose Up For A Bet? by Kinematics: 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
Kennyprince:

Na wao

Yoruba man. Did you vote for Buhari for 2nd term based on his performance or you did because of Yemi/Tinubu?

3 Likes

Re: Edo Gubernatorial Elections Whose Up For A Bet? by Mightyhaiz: 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
FRESHG:
NAIRALAND IS NOLONGER SAFE AGAIN
DONPHILOPUS WHO HACKED YOUR ACCOUNT shockedshockedshockedshocked
lol.. u notice the thing.. hunger must have reset the faculties
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Elections Whose Up For A Bet? by Kennyprince: 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
prettybarbie:
You said it all.
cc Binikingdowm
God is bigger than the failed Obaseki. He can't point to any single project yet he wants a second term. Let him go get it hell. The Apc I know ll do everything possible to frustrate his efforts
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Elections Whose Up For A Bet? by sweetsell: 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
If you are up for bet I am.
I am betting Obaseki won't win reelection, I have no idea. Who is the mod n 100K is reasonable enough for me.
donphilopus:

Re: Edo Gubernatorial Elections Whose Up For A Bet? by DreadedTerrorist: 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
Kennyprince:
God is bigger than the failed Obaseki. He can't point to any single project yet he wants a second term. Let him go get it hell. The Apc I know ll do everything possible to frustrate his efforts
if APC gave him ticket they know they'll lose Edo state which is their only grip in SS.
baba osho knows what he's doing.
you're from Edo nah you can as well reason with me that Obaseki has been clueless through out his four years of misgovernance.
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Elections Whose Up For A Bet? by tesppidd: 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
I am curious to know who Ize Iyanmu would pick as running mate.
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Elections Whose Up For A Bet? by donphilopus: 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
sweetsell:
If you are up for bet I am.
I am betting Obaseki won't win reelection, I have no idea. Who is the mod n 100K is reasonable enough for me.

You said the AAC candidate would defeat him. I'm ready to bet you on that. Mynd44 or OAM4J are the Mods we have here and should be able to do that. Thanks!
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Elections Whose Up For A Bet? by Somodooo: 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
[s]
DreadedTerrorist:
if APC gave him ticket they know they'll lose Edo state which is their only grip in SS.
baba osho knows what he's doing.
you're from Edo nah you can as well reason with me that Obaseki has been clueless through out his four years of misgovernance.
[/s]
trash
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Elections Whose Up For A Bet? by McCoy662(m): 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
Send a screenshot of your last bank alert let's see if u are worth more than 5k before we can bet with u. I'm not from Edo State but I know that Obaseki initiated and completed the pedestrian bridge at UNIBEN main gate. People from Edo may tell more.

1 Like

Re: Edo Gubernatorial Elections Whose Up For A Bet? by DLondonboiy: 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
McCoy662:
Send a screenshot of your last bank alert let's see if u are worth more than 5k before we can bet with u. I'm not from Edo State but I know that Obaseki initiated and completed the pedestrian bridge at UNIBEN main gate. People from Edo may tell more.

I told the op I am interested, but no show till now..i don wait tire.
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Elections Whose Up For A Bet? by prettybarbie(f): 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
DLondonboiy:
I want to bet too..

I think we should bring out the money now...I don't want a situation where you would foolishly deactivate your account.

If it's seun or mynd44, let's give him the money to hold....are you in?
Deactivate ke?
just come back to this thread and post your details or send me a pm.
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Elections Whose Up For A Bet? by prettybarbie(f): 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

I told you we would send Adams to the dustbin of politics but you no hear me
oga stop running mouth like public tap. make election day come first we go know how far
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Elections Whose Up For A Bet? by prettybarbie(f): 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
McCoy662:
that was a federal project oga.
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Elections Whose Up For A Bet? by Somodooo: 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
prettybarbie:
oga stop running mouth like public tap. make election day come first we go know how far
mynd44

(1) (2) (Reply)

FFK: The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears / Concerned NNPC EH Candidates Write Buhari, Kyari / Fulani Herdsmen: What This Hausa Woman Said About Fulanis Will Take You Aback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.