Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Fulani Herdsmen: What This Hausa Woman Said About Fulanis Will Take You Aback - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen: What This Hausa Woman Said About Fulanis Will Take You Aback (1627 Views)

Give Reasons Why You Believe The Hausa And Fulanis Will Vote For Peter Obi / 40 Things You Need To Know About Fulanis / "Death Sentence & Radio Station For The Fulanis Will Not..." - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen: What This Hausa Woman Said About Fulanis Will Take You Aback by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:58am On Mar 29, 2021
We must all take security very seriously and effectively

She first spoke in Yoruba and then interpreted it in Hausa language

Listen to what she has to say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKyazWmvcrk
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: What This Hausa Woman Said About Fulanis Will Take You Aback by forgiveness: 10:38am On Mar 29, 2021
Hmm
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: What This Hausa Woman Said About Fulanis Will Take You Aback by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 29, 2021
This propaganda can never work. The woman isn't Hausa but she is Kannywood actress, starring in Hausa movies.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: What This Hausa Woman Said About Fulanis Will Take You Aback by forgiveness: 11:03am On Mar 29, 2021
Coronabirus:
This propaganda can never work. The woman isn't Hausa but she is Kannywood actress, starring in Hausa movies.

You are Fulani do you understand all she said in Hausa?

She spoke Hausa towards the end for long.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: What This Hausa Woman Said About Fulanis Will Take You Aback by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
forgiveness:

You are Fulani do you understand all she said in Hausa?

She spoke Hausa towards the end for long.

If u really understand North u won't even say this. Many Northerners speak Hausa more fluent than their mother tongue. I'm typical Fulani but I don't understand Fulbe at all, I only learn how to speak Hausa.
Let me tell u, more than 70% of Hausa movies actors are not Hausas.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: What This Hausa Woman Said About Fulanis Will Take You Aback by forgiveness: 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
Coronabirus:

If u really understand North u won't even say this. Many Northerners speak Hausa more fluent than their mother tongue. I'm typical Fulani but I don't understand Fulbe at all, I only learn how to speak Hausa.
Let me tell u, more than 70% of Hausa movies actors are not Hausas.

Well, nothing concern me. I was just curious
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: What This Hausa Woman Said About Fulanis Will Take You Aback by Mayng01(m): 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
Who is she?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: What This Hausa Woman Said About Fulanis Will Take You Aback by ZACHIE: 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
Coronabirus:

Did she tell a lie about the BORORO people?

Certainly not.

(1) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Leads Burial Procession Of A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity. / FFK Defection To APC- The Wailing Of Deji Adeyanju / Obi Disowns Presidential Campaign Posters In Circulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.