Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Hiring Voice Over/commentator For Youtube Channel - Remote Work, Long Term Work - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hiring Voice Over/commentator For Youtube Channel - Remote Work, Long Term Work (639 Views)

Hiring Video Editor For Youtube Channel - Remote Work, Good Salary / Hiring Voice Over/commentator For Youtube Channel - Remote Work, Long Term Work / Hiring Video Editor For Youtube Channel - Remote Work, Long Term Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiring Voice Over/commentator For Youtube Channel - Remote Work, Long Term Work by Bank450(m): 11:26am On Jun 25, 2020
Looking to hire a commentator to produce voice overs for our YouTube channel. Scripts will be provided to you for the voice over. The only requirement for this job is that you can produce engaging and entertaining voice overs to keep our viewers entertained throughout the entire video.

Nice English accent with sweet voice is a plus
No gender bias. Male and female are welcomed to apply

To apply send a mail with the subject "I am the commentator you are looking for" to trobotslimited@gmail.com
Don't forget to include blue at the beginning of your message.
Re: Hiring Voice Over/commentator For Youtube Channel - Remote Work, Long Term Work by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
Bank450:
Looking to hire a commentator to produce voice overs for our YouTube channel. Scripts will be provided to you for the voice over. The only requirement for this job is that you can produce engaging and entertaining voice overs to keep our viewers entertained throughout the entire video.

Nice English accent with sweet voice is a plus
No gender bias. Male and female are welcomed to apply

To apply send a mail with the subject "I am the commentator you are looking for" to trobotslimited@gmail.com
Don't forget to include blue at the beginning of your message.
I am interested here is my number
Re: Hiring Voice Over/commentator For Youtube Channel - Remote Work, Long Term Work by Bank450(m): 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
Please send an email with your voice sample to the email above

operationmoses:

I am interested here is my number 09070314423
Re: Hiring Voice Over/commentator For Youtube Channel - Remote Work, Long Term Work by Delightful8(f): 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
Bank450:
Please send an email with your voice sample to the email above

Sent an email since yesterday. Yet no reply from you
Re: Hiring Voice Over/commentator For Youtube Channel - Remote Work, Long Term Work by Bank450(m): 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
What is the mail? I might have missed it, everybody is being mailed

Delightful8:

Sent an email since yesterday. Yet no reply from you

(1) (Reply)

Cflead Resources Interview: How To Stop Them From Mailing Me / New Job Vacancy / Sales Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.