Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Does Anyone Want To Stay Single Forever? What Is The Reason? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Anyone Want To Stay Single Forever? What Is The Reason? (402 Views)

Chris Tucker Turned Down $10 Million To Stay True To His Faith / Why God Would Rather Have Some Women Stay Single Than Get Married / The Reason Why Jesus Christ Is Flogging Your Church Instead Of Blessing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Want To Stay Single Forever? What Is The Reason? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
Don't over think anything, it pointless
This question has been asked too many times.
Of course some people want to stay single. I have never wanted to be married, even as a child.
I’m not big on playing the dating game and the drama of a relationship. I love my own company, I do better on my own than when I’m trying to date.
I hate someone else in my space. I love my alone time. I love my quiet time. I would never trade it for some guy, in my space, messing up my things and babbling about absolutely nothing all the time.
So yes….there are people who love being single

2 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Want To Stay Single Forever? What Is The Reason? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
laxbun:
Of course some people want to stay single. I have never wanted to be married, even as a child.
I’m not big on playing the dating game and the drama of a relationship. I love my own company, I do better on my own than when I’m trying to date.
I hate someone else in my space. I love my alone time. I love my quiet time. I would never trade it for some guy, in my space, messing up my things and babbling about absolutely nothing all the time.
I hope you are maintaining chastity as well because you can't be jumping from one woman to another and still maintain this your claim
Re: Does Anyone Want To Stay Single Forever? What Is The Reason? by IMAliyu(m): 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
I may be roughly an introvert and a loner, I enjoy spending time by myself more than going out to gatherings or meetups. I can count my friends on one hand. And I haven't had a romantic interest in any girl after Secondary School, but I damn well known I want kids and someone to grow old with. Because at some point they may be the only things worth caring about.
Re: Does Anyone Want To Stay Single Forever? What Is The Reason? by Kobojunkie: 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
IMAliyu:
I may be roughly an introvert and a loner, I enjoy spending time by myself more than going out to gatherings or meetups. I can count my friends on one hand. And I haven't had a romantic interest in any girl after Secondary School, but I damn well known I want kids and someone to grow old with. Because at some point they may be the only things worth caring about.
A selfish kind of love, that is sad
Re: Does Anyone Want To Stay Single Forever? What Is The Reason? by IMAliyu(m): 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
Kobojunkie:

How so?
Re: Does Anyone Want To Stay Single Forever? What Is The Reason? by Kobojunkie: 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
IMAliyu:

How so?
it is selfish. The world( in churches too) is full of so full of that though.

Ofcourse it isn't the kind of love that Jesus Christ taught us all.
Re: Does Anyone Want To Stay Single Forever? What Is The Reason? by mumumugu(m): 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2020
Kobojunkie:
someone expressed his needs.you call him selfish.....NASA 4 uoooo
Re: Does Anyone Want To Stay Single Forever? What Is The Reason? by mumumugu(m): 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
Rozz:
I hope you are maintaining chastity as well because you can't be jumping from one woman to another and still maintain this your claim

His morals is his business as long as he hurts no one..If he has sexual needs, he can meet ashawo , use condom.case closed.no need for deceiving a girl of love .this is honesty
Re: Does Anyone Want To Stay Single Forever? What Is The Reason? by Kobojunkie: 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
mumumugu:

someone expressed his needs.you call him selfish.....NASA 4 uoooo
I did not call him selfish. Read the response again. undecided
Re: Does Anyone Want To Stay Single Forever? What Is The Reason? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
laxbun:

God never created us to live alone,all what you typed up there are lies Ma! smiley

According to the Bible the reason why God made them male and female isn't primarily because of reproduction but companionship {Genesis 2:18-25} there are many creatures that breeds without mating, so God can make man like that and based on the Bible account it was clear that God planned it like that before he began feeling that man shouldn't be alone, he needs a companion.

Ordinarily coming on social media to chat with others and sharing thoughts is enough proof you are not enjoying been yourself ALONE. wink
Re: Does Anyone Want To Stay Single Forever? What Is The Reason? by Kobojunkie: 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
@OP, do you believe in God? undecided
Re: Does Anyone Want To Stay Single Forever? What Is The Reason? by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 26, 2020
Kobojunkie:
@OP, do you believe in God? undecided
Yes
Re: Does Anyone Want To Stay Single Forever? What Is The Reason? by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 26, 2020
Rozz:
am not that kind of person or in such categories even my immdiate family members find it difficult associating with me
that's the life of single i'm just being focused into achieving success than the other way round

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Want To Stay Single Forever? What Is The Reason? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 26, 2020
Maximus69:

God never created us to live alone,all what you typed up there are lies Ma! smiley

According to the Bible the reason why God made them male and female isn't primarily because of reproduction but companionship {Genesis 2:18-25} there are many creatures that breeds without mating, so God can make man like that and based on the Bible account it was clear that God planned it like that before he began feeling that man shouldn't be alone, he needs a companion.

Ordinarily coming on social media to chat with others and sharing thoughts is enough proof you are not enjoying been yourself ALONE. wink
I can still prove that to a reason doubt if your point are convincing.
just study how jesus christ and paul lived a single life what could be the reason.
am not disputing the fact that you are wrong
Re: Does Anyone Want To Stay Single Forever? What Is The Reason? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 26, 2020
laxbun:

just study how jesus christ and paul lived a single life what could be the reason.

Jesus and Paul truly live their life without any female partner but they always love being in the midst of their fellow worshipers doing their best to bring smile into the life of others.
You must be friendly approachable and accommodating, that's what life is all about.
We only need the opposite sex for intimacy!
Re: Does Anyone Want To Stay Single Forever? What Is The Reason? by Kobojunkie: 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
laxbun:

He is ofcourse wrong as relationships of the romantic kind are indeed a choice even for those in God.

That said, do you have a focus apart from worldly success?

(1) (Reply)

Psalms For Every Situation / Catholic Priest Slumped And Died During Sunday Mass In Cameroon (video) / Lady Breaks Down In Tears After Playing Charley Charley Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.